Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading 0-1 Bolton

+18
Leeds_Trotter
Tungsten3
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Cajunboy
Nigelbwfc
wessy
DEANO82
Growler
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
wanderlust
karlypants
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Fri Aug 17 2018, 20:11

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Very Happy
Natasha Whittam wrote:This all sounds a bit too convenient.
Very Happy

22Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Fri Aug 17 2018, 22:54

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Like us Reading are fighting for survival.  Our points tally of four points doesn't tell the whole story of our season so far.

A win at Reading would really give us some breathing space for the next few games.

23Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 00:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to the game. If we win by four we'll go top  :rofl:

24Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 10:22

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:Looking forward to the game. If we win by four we'll go top  :rofl:
Hopefully we can add to Readings misery

25Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 10:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Five talking points ahead of Reading v Bolton Wanderers

The Whites head to Reading this weekend in the Sky Bet Championship for their third game of the league campaign. With that in mind, here are five talking points picked out by bwfc.co.uk to consider heading into the weekend.

1. Unbeaten in the league

With two games already in the books for this campaign, Wanderers are still undefeated in the league.

Following on from the opening day victory against former Premier League side West Brom, Phil Parkinson’s men followed it up with a solid 2-2 draw against Bristol City at the University of Bolton Stadium.

The boys will be looking to take that momentum into the weekend when they head to the Madejski Stadium.

2. Last time out

In the 2017/18 season, Wanderers drew 1-1 with Reading at the Madejski Stadium.

Modou Barrow opened the scoring that day in March, before former Whites striker Adam Le Fondre bundled the ball home on the stroke of half time.

3. New faces

Since the last time we met, there have been a few changes to Reading in both the playing and coaching staff.

Shortly after the 1-1 draw between the sides last season, former Swansea City boss Paul Clement replaced Jaap Stam as manager later that March.

From there, Clement has brought some new faces into the side, such as Irishmen David Meyler and John O’Shea.

Meyler joined from Hull City on a free transfer and has plenty of experience at both Premier League and Championship level, with the Tigers and other former club Sunderland.

Multi time Premier League winner O’Shea joined from Sunderland just a day after Meyler in the summer.

With 118 caps for the Republic of Ireland, O’Shea is currently the third highest all-time capped player for his country.

As well as this pair, Andy Yiadom was brought to Reading from recently relegated Barnsley on a free transfer.

Already, Yiadom has become a main figure for the Royals, starting every competitive game for them this campaign.

4. A day to remember

Some of our younger Wanderers fans’ may not be able to remember 1995 (neither does the person writing this!), but that year, the club found themselves in the First Division Play-Off Final against none other than tomorrow’s opponents, Reading.

Wembley Stadium was the stage, but it didn’t start brightly for Bruce Rioch’s side, going 2-0 down within 12 minutes.

But after a Keith Branagan penalty save and goals from Owen Coyle, a Fabian de Freitas brace and Mixu Paatelainen, Wanderers secured their top-flight status after extra time.

5. Pay on the day

Wanderers supporters will be able to buy tickets from the South Stand Ticket Office between gates 9 and 10 from 1.30pm, at the Madejski Stadium on Saturday afternoon.

Tickets can be purchased via debit/credit card or by cash. Reading FC have also confirmed Wanderers supporters can purchase tickets in advance of their arrival, from 9:00am on match day.

Supporters will need to call 0118 968 1313 to book tickets in advance for collection at the South Stand Ticket Office.

Advanced sales from Bolton Wanderers are still available via the phone lines & in person at Bolton Central until 2pm on Friday 17th August, after which time, no sales or refunds can be processed.

Season Ticket Holder and Member Prices

Adults - £20
Over 65s - £13
Under-25s - £10
Under-17s - £5
Under-13s - £4

General Prices (Non ST holders and members)

Adults - £25
Over-65s - £16
Under-25s - £13
Under-17s - £8
Under-13s - £7

Family Area Prices
(Season tickets holders and members)

Adults - £18
Over-65s - £13
Under-25s - £10
Under-17s - £5
Under-13s - £2

General Family Area Prices
(Adult & junior tickets cannot be sold individually in this area and are not available to buy online)

Adults - £23
Over-65s - £16
Under-25s - £13
Under-17s - £8
Under-13s - £5

Official coach travel is available, costing £29 per person. All coaches depart Macron Stadium at 8am.

How To Buy

Phone – 0844 871 2932 (option 2 then option 1)
In Person – Visit Bolton Central

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely Ref Watch is only minutes away. I can't go out until I've read it.

27Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hi Natasha Whittam wrote:Surely Ref Watch is only minutes away. I can't go out until I've read it.

Not gone  to the match then? Shitfan

28Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Surely Ref Watch is only minutes away. I can't go out until I've read it.

Here you go Nat, just for you!...

Ref watch: Linington to oversee Reading v Bolton Wanderers

James Linington will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship away game against Reading on Saturday afternoon.

Entering into his twelfth year as an official, Linington has refereed two games this season, in which he has produced only two yellow cards.

When looking towards last season, Linington dished out 140 yellow cards in 40 games, branding five red cards in total.

Robert Merchant and John Flynn will act as linesman for the fixture, with Nicholas Kinseley as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Not gone  to the match then? Shitfan

It only takes me 30 minutes to get to the big game today. Why would I set off now?

30Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It only takes me 30 minutes to get to the big game today. Why would I set off now?

Very Happy

31Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Boggers, Chorley v Hereford - the top two clash - what about it? Meet you at the pie stand at 2.50pm?

32Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Come on Boggers, Chorley v Hereford - the top two clash - what about it? Meet you at the pie stand at 2.50pm?
I find it hard to imagine you eating a pie.

33Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Come on Boggers, Chorley v Hereford - the top two clash - what about it? Meet you at the pie stand at 2.50pm?
I find it hard to imagine you eating a pie.

I agree. More of a sausage eater!

34Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I find it hard to imagine you eating a pie.

I wasn't going to buy one, but obviously he doesn't know what I look like so it makes sense for a slim hottie like me to stand amongst the fat bastards buying pies.

35Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I agree. More of a sausage eater!

You always manage to bring the conversation round to sausage gobbling don't you.

36Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 11:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I agree. More of a sausage eater!

You always manage to bring the conversation round to sausage gobbling don't you.

Laughing

37Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 12:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

don’t play that game with me

38Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Team not announced yet?

39Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You know you could always look for it yourself and even post it up here like most of the rest of us do.

Anyway -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

40Reading 0-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 0-1 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2018, 14:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Buckley starts AGAIN, he offers less than fuck all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum