Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Birmingham

+19
King Bill
Keegan
Nigelbwfc
observer
MartinBWFC
okocha
gloswhite
rammywhite
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
DEANO82
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
wessy
wanderlust
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Sun Aug 19 2018, 22:01

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Oztumer will definitely start with Ameobi and Wildschut imo
I hope you're right

22Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Sun Aug 19 2018, 22:44

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I hope you're right
When has he ever been wrong?

23Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Sun Aug 19 2018, 22:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I hope you're right

Exactly

24Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Sun Aug 19 2018, 22:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I hope you're right

Exactly

:rofl:

25Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 08:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Birmingham are a poor side. Think we will beat them comfortably by 2 or 3. 

Can't get to midweek matches but is it on Sky? All the matches on Tuesday and Wednesday say available on the Sky Sports Red Button.
I can;'t get there either are there are no trains after the match but i did see an advert saying all midweek Championship games were available on the red button.

A tight 2-1 home win for me.

26Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 09:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Replace Buckley with an attacking forward payer who will occupy their  defence ( any one of Ameobi,Wildschut or Oztzumer (sp?)) and we'll have a good chance of a win.
Play the  same  team as at Reading and the best that we can hope for is a draw. I can see this, you can see this, but why can't Parky?

27Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 10:25

Why can’t Parky see that the side which has won 2 out of 3 games can’t win a game?

28Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 10:31

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:Why can’t Parky see that the side which has won 2 out of 3 games can’t win a game?

Because the first one was a last minute goal and was sheer luck. And the second one was against the worst team in the Division. Wait until he has to see off some real challenges.

29Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 10:37

Fact is though, our successes since Parky took over have been based on being solid. It’s the only way he knows how to play, but it’s worked overall. I’m not suggesting we’re going to continue this sort of form over the course of the season, but if playing this way keeps us up I’ll be happy.

Buckley our for Wildschutt seems an obvious one to me though.

30Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 10:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:Fact is though, our successes since Parky took over have been based on being solid. It’s the only way he knows how to play, but it’s worked overall. I’m not suggesting we’re going to continue this sort of form over the course of the season, but if playing this way keeps us up I’ll be happy.

Buckley our for Wildschutt seems an obvious one to me though.

So would I- I'd be more than happy. And having Wildschutt for Buckley on Wednesday night  would make me much more confident of winning the game.

31Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 15:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother's not going, so I'm on the bloody bus again. I shouldn't be out alone that late at night. I scare people at Leigh bus station.
If Tyrers get me there in time for the bus home that is.

32Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Brother's not going, so I'm on the bloody bus again. I shouldn't be out alone that late at night. I scare people at Leigh bus station.
If Tyrers get me there in time for the bus home that is.
Just found out Wednesday's game is live on ifollow for a tenner.

33Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Do we have to have signed up to iFollow beforehand?

34Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Do we have to have signed up to iFollow beforehand?

You will need an account to get it/pay for ir. Aren't they also being shown on Sky red button?

35Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Do we have to have signed up to iFollow beforehand?

You will need an account to get it/pay for ir.  Aren't they also being shown on Sky red button?

Why not just pitch up at the Unibol and watch the game for real?

36Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit far for Glos I would have thought.

37Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's what I'm doing, but some people can't make it. My brother for instance, hence my having to use the bus.
Yes, I think you'd have to sign up to ifollow. Sky will be showing all midweek matches on the red button.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:53

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Bit far for Glos I would have thought.

I'm driving down from Stirling for the match- that's about 220 miles. Is that dedication or just plain stupidity?

39Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote: Is that dedication or just plain stupidity?

You know it's stupidity. But you'll still go.

40Bolton 1-0 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Birmingham Mon Aug 20 2018, 21:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

My round trip is 300 miles, but I cant make it this time, as I'm off on holiday at the weekend and have to finish getting things sorted.
Rammy, its plain stupid, must be something to do with our age  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum