Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Preston

+10
Sluffy
Growler
rammywhite
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
gloswhite
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That should be in the News section. This is the forum bit.

32Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 15:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the one hand we're down to 8th
On the other, we're just 3 points off the top.
And Rovers got battered - happy days!

33Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From what I saw yesterday we have enough to stay mid-table, but we have to make sure we beat the likes of QPR, Ipswich etc.

34Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

35Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:22

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:From what I saw yesterday we have enough to stay mid-table, but we have to make sure we beat the likes of QPR, Ipswich etc.
Wise words from The Penthouse on a dull Sunday afternoon.

36Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My pants fell down on chatbox yesterday. Luckily no one could see.

Getting excited about a goal is a big mistake if you've not tied your pants properly.

Chatbox was very informative yesterday. Particularly about taxi's.

37Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My pants fell down on chatbox yesterday. Luckily no one could see.

Getting excited about a goal is a big mistake if you've not tied your pants properly.

Chatbox was very informative yesterday. Particularly about taxi's.

I’m surprised the reason wasn’t due to all these fake taxis! Laughing

38Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:50

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wanna be the driver Wink

39Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 17:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds like a Bumchum reunion. Was Norpig there?

40Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 18:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Sounds like a Bumchum reunion. Was Norpig there?
Yes. Seems he's an expert on these taxi's.

41Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Sun Sep 02 2018, 22:55

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:From what I saw yesterday we have enough to stay mid-table, but we have to make sure we beat the likes of QPR, Ipswich etc.
That would indicate a huge improvement over last year's squad.  Let's hope we can be consistent and get some more results in September.

42Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Mon Sep 03 2018, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Sounds like a Bumchum reunion. Was Norpig there?
Yes. Seems he's an expert on these taxi's.
Very true, i've been researching them all weekend. I've been hanging around town all weekend hoping to spot the female taxi version. I can feel a new career about to start.

As for the match, we had a terrible start but came back well. We would have lost that game last season. Sounds like Williams is going to be a decent player but may need to calm down a bit.
A very winnable home game next so all looks good the moment.

43Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Mon Sep 03 2018, 11:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was looking over the PNE match chat thread and as expected they were complaining about the ref, Rudd's howler for Ameobi's goal and whingeing about the manager/selection/performances. However one guy questioned whether or not a player can get sent off after the game has ended (which obviously they can) Anyhoo someone flagged up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the current world record and I think is spectacular.

44Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Mon Sep 03 2018, 12:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't that impressed when we signed Gary O'Neill but he seems to be playing really well at the moment. It's a shame he's 35 but we should look to extend his deal until the end of the season.

45Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Mon Sep 03 2018, 12:04

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:I was looking over the PNE match chat thread and as expected they were complaining about the ref, Rudd's howler for Ameobi's goal and whingeing about the manager/selection/performances. However one guy questioned whether or not a player can get sent off after the game has ended (which obviously they can) Anyhoo someone flagged up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the current world record and I think is spectacular.
Wow. I guess he lived by the adage 'go big or go home' and in the end he's done both. Smile

Getting six red cards in a single match is just awesome, maximum respect to him. But a two year ban for what seems to constitute nothing more than extended verbal dissent seems a bit much when Barton only got twelve games for his show against Man City, Di Canio got eleven for shoving the ref and Cantona didn't even get a year for kung fu kicking a fan after he'd been sent off for violent conduct already.

46Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Tue Sep 04 2018, 17:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great thread on the PNE website about the red card and what lead up to it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

47Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Wed Sep 05 2018, 08:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Williams bit him? Load of bollocks, even their own fans said he needs to calm down

48Bolton 2-2 Preston - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Preston Wed Sep 05 2018, 09:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The picture was ambiguous but anyhoo the FA have already dismissed their claim of provocation. Williams walked the tightrope all game though TBF which is fine by me as long as he doesn't get sent off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum