Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

+19
DEANO82
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
GazVickers
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
y2johnny
rammywhite
Norpig
Travelodge
wanderlust
Growler
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My money is on Lee Anderson kicking the court doors open in a full Bolton Kit, shouting we've got the money, we've got the money!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:News has reached me that a last-second rescue deal was offered. Waiting to see if it was accepted.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Doesn't follow that the Court will automatically agree to appoint an administrator. Andersen's legal team might ask for a deferment until a future date

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:My money is on Lee Anderson kicking the court doors open in a full Bolton Kit, shouting we've got the money, we've got the money!

Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:Offer is to repay the BluMarble loan.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt Anderson would agree to any deal that would loosen his grip on the club and I suspect that loosening his grip on the club is the primary objective of the unpaid creditors rather than just getting paid.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:If this does have a positive outcome, the offer will have been accepted between 9.45am and 10am.

The court will officially register administration at 10.45am unless BluMarble took it off the table.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:I'm led to believe there has been extended deadline to noon for the legal paperwork to get done.

A last-minute offer was made and provisionally accepted on proviso the funds are moved into the right areas.

At lunchtime we should know for certain whether Wanderers are in administration.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't take anymore.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Marc Isles wrote:I'm led to believe there has been extended deadline to noon for the legal paperwork to get done.

A last-minute offer was made and provisionally accepted on proviso the funds are moved into the right areas.

At lunchtime we should know for certain whether Wanderers are in administration.
Sounds like Anderson will retain control unfortunately. If he gets away with this we'll just have to wait until the next time he gets called out before the full story emerges.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So ken anderson has until noon to fulfill his ORIGINAL offer...................hmmmmm...........so yeah ken was being truthful yet again.

All the morons on twitter will now no doubt retreat to under their stones!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If what KA says is true and he did offer the full amount why did BM turn it down initially and why accept it now?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:So ken anderson has until noon to fulfill his ORIGINAL offer...................hmmmmm...........so yeah ken was being truthful yet again.

All the morons on twitter will now no doubt retreat to under their stones!
Doesn't mean Anderson was telling the truth at all. Sounds far more like he reneged on the original deal and has been told by the Court to cough up now or lose control.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Maybe he lowballed them. Can't knock him for trying.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Looks as though Anderson has steered us through this - he must have balls of steel!

Taken from Iles blog -

11.39 - No confirmation from the powers that be - but I am hearing funds have now been moved and that the deadline is on course to be met.

11.41 - We will find out more about the structure of the deal as the day wears on - but I am led to believe the input from a third party was a relatively small percentage of the overall agreed total due.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:
I understand it is a mixture of Ken Anderson and third-party funds.

From what I can gather the BluMarble debt will be settled. So in that sense it is a step forward.

More and more encouraging news coming out of Wanderers at the moment that the worst case scenario has been avoided.

Paperwork shifting around. As soon as the funds hit the right accounts, we should have some confirmation.

Deal will completely pay of BluMarble

No confirmation from the powers that be - but I am hearing funds have now been moved and that the deadline is on course to be met.

We will find out more about the structure of the deal as the day wears on - but I am led to believe the input from a third party was a relatively small percentage of the overall agreed total due.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"As soon as the funds hit the right accounts"?

So the funds weren't already in the BWFC account? Does this mean Anderson is actually going to introduce some of his own money? Or that he was "looking after" BWFC monies elsewhere? Interesting development especially as he claimed that he foresaw no problem with paying the original bill at the specified time. It will come out eventually.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I understand it is a mixture of Ken Anderson and third-party funds."

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours' - Page 2 3670419546

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So suggesting we were going into administration on the club website  was just a bit of brinkmanship from Ken, I didn't think this would happen over a number smaller than the Madine fee.
The bad news for our creditors is that Ken continues to get away without paying for as long as he can.
The good news for Ken is that he can continue to take out his consultancy fees without putting any money in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum