Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

+19
DEANO82
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
GazVickers
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
y2johnny
rammywhite
Norpig
Travelodge
wanderlust
Growler
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The obvious downsides to this if the deal is agreed (apart from Anderson staying on) are:
* wave goodbye to the American billionaire investor
* potentially the same problem next time the big repayment dates are due 
* potential further financial problems as a result of this money going out of the club/assets being used to prop up Anderson's tenuous grip on the reins
* another hit to player/sponsor/investor/supplier etc confidence in dealing with BWFC

And on we go 'til the next time it happens.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm guessing it will be a long time before we get any detail of the deal.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm expecting a note from Ken shortly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (link now working Very Happy)

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Thu Sep 13 2018, 09:56; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I'm expecting a note from Ken shortly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (link not yet working)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect KA is quite busy checking down the back of his couch for a few more quid.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like it's all sorted now according to Iles live thread on the BN website thank God!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks to have settled down again for now. Likely to see a bit of spin from Anderson claiming the glory shortly and the real details will trickle out over time. However if he's actually paid off BM he's in a decent position as all the remaining creditors are in the impossible position of being held to ransom over the club's future if they want their money paid back at the agreed times.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Looks to have settled down again for now. Likely to see a bit of spin from Anderson claiming the glory shortly and the real details will trickle out over time. However if he's actually paid off BM he's in a decent position as all the remaining creditors are in the impossible position of being held to ransom over the club's future if they want their money paid back at the agreed times.

You really are a know nothing, bitter and twisted individual.

Those major creditors like Davies, Warburton and James are people who KNOW Ken Anderson personally, who have dealings with him, and who have tried to persuade BluMarble that it was against Anderson's interest (and therefore THEIR own interest) to push for Administration and to get KA out, and who have undoubtedly found the additional monies needed to add to Anderson's to pay Blu Marble in full and end this.

Yet you who think you know everything but don't even know Anderson, Davies, Warburton or James in the slightest are pontificating how Anderson now has them over a barrel with their pants down regarding the money owed to them!

You're a complete and utter mentalist.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

a simple i don't agree would suffice Sluffy Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that Wanderlust’s obsession with Anderson trying to constantly put him into a negative light is very unhealthy.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are lots of people in both camps as far as i can see and everyone is entitled to an opinion, calling someone a mentalist when it should just be a debate doesn't help does it?

I myself have no real problem with KA but he does seem to play fast and loose with the club at times.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Looks to have settled down again for now. Likely to see a bit of spin from Anderson claiming the glory shortly and the real details will trickle out over time. However if he's actually paid off BM he's in a decent position as all the remaining creditors are in the impossible position of being held to ransom over the club's future if they want their money paid back at the agreed times.

Those major creditors like Davies, Warburton and James are people who KNOW Ken Anderson personally, who have dealings with him, and who have tried to persuade BluMarble that it was against Anderson's interest (and therefore THEIR own interest) to push for Administration and to get KA out, and who have undoubtedly found the additional monies needed to add to Anderson's to pay Blu Marble in full and end this.

Yet you who think you know everything but don't even know Anderson, Davies, Warburton or James in the slightest are pontificating how Anderson now has them over a barrel with their pants down regarding the money owed to them!

I hadn't realised that you actually know all about what the creditors are thinking, what pressures are exerted on them, what they said, what they did and where it's going. Oh hang on....you don't.

What I do know is that it's a lot easier to put pressure on creditors that have a vested emotional as well as financial involvement in the business, hence my comment. BM only had a financial interest according to you. Or do you disagree with yourself as well?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I have to say that Wanderlust’s obsession with Anderson trying to constantly put him into a negative light is very unhealthy.
Why? There's nothing wrong with a bit of balance and my comments are generally outweighed by the ongoing diatribe about what a great job he's doing when in reality nobody knows what the hell he's doing other than stumbling from one potential court case to the next.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:There are lots of people in both camps as far as i can see and everyone is entitled to an opinion, calling someone a mentalist when it should just be a debate doesn't help does it?

I myself have no real problem with KA but he does seem to play fast and loose with the club at times.

You can't debate with Wanderlust he's a complete closed book when it comes to Anderson.

He's basically called him a crook from the outset and continues to do so/implies it even now.

He simply won't recognise that EVERYBODY in authority and ALL the major creditors who have had dealings with Anderson ranging from the EFL, Courts, Liquidator of Holdsworth company, Eddie Davies, have all each and individually all sided or ruled for KA being the best option for the club.

Wanderlust just keeps totally blinkered to everything and everyone else and pours out his uniformed, opinionated agenda and bile that he's right and Anderson is out to simply plunder the club - never even met the man!

He's not alone, there's plenty of twitter numpties out there but if it comes down to simple reasoning as to who do you believe more, the people who actually know him, and those in authority, all of whom has backed him/ invested in him, or someone who has probably never even been in the same town as Anderson let alone being in the same room and spoken to him, who would you say is best place to judge the man?

Surely you'd have to be a mentalist not to consider you might be wrong about this when the loudest voices on your side are from teenage twitter keyboard warriors - and himself!

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Wow.....and you wonder why your site's dead on it's feet.

You're fucking tapped, pal.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For me, Ken has worked wonders at the club. The state of the club he inherited is miles away from where we are now. He's trying to stabalise what was once a sinking ship, and I for one am thankful for that.

Is he the man to take us to the next level? Probably not, but right now he is the man who is making sure we still have a club to support.

I think a lot of our fans underestimate the shit we was in way before Ken took charge. I see a lot of similarities between what Ken Anderson is doing for us to what Ken Bates did for Leeds United. Sure their fans moaned about him, but he got them out the shit!

Ken Anderson is not filthy rich, he can't just throw money at the club. I'm sure if he had that sort of money he would love to. However we've got to face the fact that, until someone with enough money to spunk up the wall comes in and makes an offer, Ken's shrewd business acumen is what we are relying on to help keep our club ticking over.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think what you like about Ken, but one thing's for sure, without him there probably wouldn't be a BWFC to support.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:There are lots of people in both camps as far as i can see and everyone is entitled to an opinion, calling someone a mentalist when it should just be a debate doesn't help does it?

You can't debate with Wanderlust he's a complete closed book when it comes to Anderson.

He's basically called him a crook from the outset and continues to do so/implies it even now.

He simply won't recognise that EVERYBODY in authority and ALL the major creditors who have had dealings with Anderson ranging from the EFL, Courts, Liquidator of Holdsworth company, Eddie Davies, have all each and individually all sided or ruled for KA being the best option for the club.

Wanderlust just keeps totally blinkered to everything and everyone else and pours out his uniformed, opinionated agenda and bile that he's right and Anderson is out to simply plunder the club - never even met the man!

He's not alone, there's plenty of twitter numpties out there but if it comes down to simple reasoning as to who do you believe more, the people who actually know him, and those in authority, all of whom has backed him/ invested in him, or someone who has probably never even been in the same town as Anderson let alone being in the same room and spoken to him, who would you say is best place to judge the man?

Surely you'd have to be a mentalist not to consider you might be wrong about this when the loudest voices on your side are from teenage twitter keyboard warriors - and himself!
Ignoring your diatribe for now, what evidence do you have to prove what you are saying that these parties "sided with or ruled for KA"? 

Surely the EFL wouldn't be involved anyway if an agreement was made?
Surely the Courts primary role is to seek dispute resolution and simply showed willing to allow a little extra time to do just that?
Surely BM saw the best solution as one where they get paid and get out of Dodge?
Surely Edwin has and has always had an emotional involvement with the club and would prefer not to go into administration?

You draw all these conclusions out of thin air without thinking it through and then have the audacity to put your own spin on it - and throw a few insults in for good measure. So on that note - you really are a dick.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think Ken put the administration story out on the club website because he wanted a bit of attention, the club was never going into administration over such a small amount of money.Ken got lots of people talking about him, he even got his photo and a discussion started about him on the BBC website.Even Serena Williams recent tantrum didn't warrant a discussion on the BBC website!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I hadn't realised that you actually know all about what the creditors are thinking, what pressures are exerted on them, what they said, what they did and where it's going. Oh hang on....you don't.

What I do know is that it's a lot easier to put pressure on creditors that have a vested emotional as well as financial involvement in the business, hence my comment. BM only had a financial interest according to you. Or do you disagree with yourself as well?

So you don't know what the creditors aren't thinking either then!

I do know that Davies as written off a further £10 million since Anderson has been in charge and that he's clearly been in close touch with KA as per the numerous comments Ken has made about Eddie.

I do know that both Warburton and James have both been highly flexible about the repayment of their loans as per the information contained in the accounts.

I know Heathcote who are allegedly owed a fraction of what is owed to Davies, Warburton or James has filed papers for liquidation - so don't you think these three major creditors wouldn't be doing something similar if they didn't have knowledge and full trust as to what Anderson is doing in running the business?

It's blindingly obvious they know what they are doing for the best for themselves and that is by continuing to back Anderson - and not to continue to be shafted by him as you've somehow got it locked in your head is to what you believe is happening.

As for your last sentence I haven't the foggiest as to what you are saying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum