Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can away form be key to Promotion

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
wanderlust
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Born to be a wanderer
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Their will never be a footballer who i will be in awe with cos they play Football.I may watch Messi,Ronaldo at times Cruyff,Neeskens Holland World Cup Team 1974 at the skill and the excellence and level they have reached.But just cos someone plays football no way.My team is Bolton Wanderers and as much as id replace Coyle tommorow ill still get behind my lads wherever and whenever.So you have never missed an home match or away match in 22 years.Is that including Europe.If thats true good on you but i find that hard to believe never missed just 1.Are you going to the KC on saturday.We need good vocal support and 3points as Blackpool are at Leicster.(cant spell Lester) Forgive!.I go to nearly every away game yet have never seen you.Thats not to say im calling you a liar but night matches to London and you work in a high pressure job.They must be great employers to let you have all that time off if ur in this high position of power that puts you under pressure.All the Leauge Cup matches as well home and away.Where did you stand/sit at FC Rabotnicki in Macedonia.What was the ground and weather like that night.Who scored for us.I went to all the obscure places including all the M,s Madrid,Munich,Macedonia and recall it all over to you dear.Miss read 90-2001 so why are you not going now.Surely 2001-2007 were our golden years.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:I go to nearly every away game yet have never seen you.

I don't look as glam as I do in my avatar. I usually have my hair in a ponytail under a baseball cap.

Born to be a wanderer wrote:and you work in a high pressure job.They must be great employers to let you have all that time off if ur in this high position of power that puts you under pressure.

I'm the boss. I decide when I take time off.

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Where did you stand/sit at FC Rabotnicki in Macedonia.What was the ground and weather like that night.Who scored for us?

I sat in the Directors box next to Phil Neal and ate Macedonian prawns the whole time. The ground was oval and had seats and everything. The weather was good for the time of year. Fuck knows who scored, I was eating prawns.

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Miss read 90-2001 so why are you not going now.Surely 2001-2007 were our golden years.

I still go to most matches now, but my passion isn't what it was. 2001-2007 were good, but the 90's were our golden years.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Funny FC Rabotnicki abdoule meite scored to make it 1-1 in the last minute from the save that their keeper made from 2 yards from Anelka's free kick .They took the lead 1-0 after about 75 minutes.It pissed it down in the second half and the match was held at the Macedonian national stadium.As Macedonia is land locked i doubt you would get a macedonian prawn.Night Night part timer.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Night Night part timer.

You think loyalty is going to European games? That's when it's easy to support your team.

Loyalty is turning up at Burnden Park with 3000 other lost souls on a Friday night to watch a 0-0 draw with Darlington.

And still coming back.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Great point made about the Macedonian prawns. You've been busted, Natasha.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Great point made about the Macedonian prawns. You've been busted, Natasha.

They were sold to me as "Macedonian prawns" but they could have been from Algeria. I feel this is nit-picking to the highest degree.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The weather was good for the time of year

It pissed it down

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't remember it raining, but I did have my Latvian slave with me with a huge umbrella.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The Darlington match i remember we lost 3-0 at home and it was a tuesday night about 86.Cant remember much about them days.I do remember their were play offs for going down that was 87 season and we played Aldershot and we drew 2-2 and were relegated to the 4th.Know i might be wrong as im going off memory but dave Felgate was injured and after the match someone put a brick through the Aldershot team bus front screen.Tony Caldwell was playing if my memory serves me right.I do remember us beating Walsall 8-1 and TC got 5 that day.Im sure one season we only won 4 out of our 1st 18 games.God it was terrible.But i loved it the smell the Floodlights as you approached the ground.The Railway Embankment when full was a site to see.42-000 on v Sunderland and Sam Allardyce scored a header to make it 2-1 that was the 70,s and i was just a very small boy.To look now at the Reebok and the players who played their..........,its a million miles away from Burnden Park but Burnden had charachter but we had to move and we have a good team in comparison to the 80,s a World Class Team in comparison with a good set up.Thats why i love and always will be a Wanderer.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Born to be a wanderer wrote:The Darlington match i remember we lost 3-0 at home and it was a tuesday night about 86.Cant remember much about them days.I do remember their were play offs for going down that was 87 season and we played Aldershot and we drew 2-2 and were relegated to the 4th.Know i might be wrong as im going off memory but dave Felgate was injured and after the match someone put a brick through the Aldershot team bus front screen.Tony Caldwell was playing if my memory serves me right.I do remember us beating Walsall 8-1 and TC got 5 that day.Im sure one season we only won 4 out of our 1st 18 games.God it was terrible.But i loved it the smell the Floodlights as you approached the ground.The Railway Embankment when full was a site to see.42-000 on v Sunderland and Sam Allardyce scored a header to make it 2-1 that was the 70,s and i was just a very small boy.To look now at the Reebok and the players who played their..........,its a million miles away from Burnden Park but Burnden had charachter but we had to move and we have a good team in comparison to the 80,s a World Class Team in comparison with a good set up.Thats why i love and always will be a Wanderer.

Great post Born to be.

Happy days.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We really should have had 6 points from our first three games so we have some ground to make up. If we win at home and take away draws for the rest of the season (or vice versa) we will have the required 2 points per game on average needed to return to the Barclays Premier League. It is still doable, but we will not do it the easy way.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Agree with Doffcocker on this one...... we have not changed style or talent level ..... if fact it might be worse. We shall see how it goes in the next few weeks. So far I would imagine that Blackpool fans are happy especially with 6 goals in the last game. We can't score 3 against pre-season pub teams.
Of course in the end Blackpool could be relegated ....but for now my point is that their fans are thrilled.....and we are not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum