Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Want To Kill Zat Knight

+7
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
aaron_bwfc
JonnyRandom
Lyric Todkill
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 10:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zat Knight is urging Owen Coyle to re-sign Nigel Reo-Coker:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me make it quite clear, if the club offer NRC a penny to play for Bolton Wanderers I will never set foot inside the Reebok again. My days of following BWFC will be over for good.

This wanker made his choice, he should suffer the consequences.

2I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 10:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, but if it was for the good of the club, which it would be, I'd take him...after all that's exactly the type of player we are missing

3I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 10:21

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Get him in, so our Nat can boo him

4I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 10:26

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wouldnt like him back.ile ive said before it was his. Hoice but if it strengthens our meidfield and team up then i cant argue. Lets just hope if he does come back that hes committed enough and not just hanging around for the money.

5I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 10:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not sure how this can work, yes he would improve our midfield but you can't help but think it would cause some unrest in the camp if a player who just walked out on the club because he thought he was too good for this league suddenly comes swanning back in like nothing has happened.

Nope not sure on this at all, a big call from coyle if he offers him a way back in.

6I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 12:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nat, I thought you weren't setting foot inside the Reebok again until Coyle is sacked.

7I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 12:14

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This quote from Zat Knight made me chuckle.

"I speak to Nigel every day, but it’s a decision for him and the manager – I don’t know if the manager wants him, and I don’t know if he wants to come back"

You'd think he might know whether he wants to come back if he speaks to him every day.

8I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 12:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never thought i'd say this but i agree with Zat Knight.

Nigel, if you're listening. I want you back, i want you back, say i want you back for good!

9I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 12:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Zat Knight is urging Owen Coyle to re-sign Nigel Reo-Coker:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me make it quite clear, if the club offer NRC a penny to play for Bolton Wanderers I will never set foot inside the Reebok again. My days of following BWFC will be over for good.

This wanker made his choice, he should suffer the consequences.

I we did this id be pissed off a bit but id not stop watching them...

Id only do that if we sold lee to.the pies...and only because I couldnt give anymore money to gartside after he woud have proven himself to be a money grabbing twat who cars for the fans about as much as he cares for fat sam...

10I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 15:06

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Lee is just a shitty rumour he is staying.Ill show my arse in Bolton if he goes its chippy wrapping tommorow.I would have NRC back.He is a mercenary but most of all the players are look at RVP.Highest bidder takes the prize.NRC you can hate him as a person but he is needed unless we get Spearing.When i worked on the Hilton Hotel in M/CR i didnt do iot cos i love Paris Hilton i did it for the fucking danger money on top of my average pay per hour.Although the comparisons are not identical we all work for the money and the more the better.NRC Come back U TWAT.

11I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 15:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I wouldn't care if they brought back megson if it won us the championship, so yes get him and barton every dirty bastard going i want to win at all costs .

12I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NRC was shit and slow. If you think he would improve things you are mental. We need a mobile holding midfielder.

13I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Mon 27 Aug - 16:10

Natasha Whittam wrote:NRC was shit and slow. If you think he would improve things you are mental. We need a mobile holding midfielder.

I wouldn't say speed was NRC's problem, he had a great engine and got about the pitch well. His biggest problem was when he was under pressure when his touch and passing tended to let him down.

I can understand the animosity some fans may feel towards him because of the way he jumped ship, and having seen him fail to get a new club he's come out looking like a bit of a tit.

But seeing how we've started the season, I think we really could do with him back.

Andrews was signed as a direct replacement for NRC, he's a holding midfielder, and always has been. Problem is I don't think he's quick enough to play holding midfielder in our side. With the current formation who ever partners Mavies ends up having to do a a hell of a lot of work, as Davies offers so little when we're not in possession, Andrews (and NRC before him) end up being dragged all over the place as they essentially do the defensive work of two players.

Reo-Coker did a better job of it than Andrews is doing at the moment because of his pace, strength and stamina. In the championship you get that little bit more time on the ball which would benefit Reo-Coker no end, he's also a leader who would hopefully get the lads going a bit more.

Before the season started I wouldn't have taken him, but seeing how weak we are centrally, both in midfield and at the back I think he would be a good acquisition. Obviously dependant on what wage he would be willing to accept.

14I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 9:18

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

I would take him back, why does everyone haye him for leaving? Put the shoe on the other foot, you have writen in your contract the same as NRC what would you do in the same situation? And as for toss pot knight he was spouting all the same crap last season about SWP. Its just a case of looking after your friends if they cant get another club.knight should keep his trap shut and instead think about making himself better as a player.

15I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 10:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:I would take him back, why does everyone haye him for leaving? Put the shoe on the other foot, you have writen in your contract the same as NRC what would you do in the same situation?

If you can't see what's wrong with activating this clause hours after relegation I guess that says a lot about you as a person.

If you're prepared to accept someone back who thought he was too good for BWFC then, again, it shows the kind of person you are.

Let me ask you a question, if your wife or girlfriend ditched you saying she could get a better looking man, left you for a few weeks, couldn't find another man, then came crawling back to you - would you take her back?

16I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 13:26

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Its a job for him at the end of the day for him and we would all do the same if in the same situation, I could not give a hell who plays for us just as long as they do their job and not saying he would come back but if he did who could we get in who is better.

17I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 13:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's football... I don't apply the same logic i would in my real life to a bloody game of football.

Football is just entertainment, or at least it should be, what i want to see is Bolton playing some good football and winning a few games.

"It says a lot about you as a person" Christ almighty.

18I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 13:40

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's football... I don't apply the same logic i would in my real life to a bloody game of football.

I read this right after reading your comment in the other thread which said "it's why David Beckham's got 40 cars and I've got a Corsa".

19I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

"It says a lot about you as a person" Christ almighty.

So if someone came on here and said "I admire Ian Brady" you don't think that says something about that person?

20I Want To Kill Zat Knight Empty Re: I Want To Kill Zat Knight Tue 28 Aug - 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I read this right after reading your comment in the other thread which said "it's why David Beckham's got 40 cars and I've got a Corsa".

He's a WUM, but a poor one. He can't keep track of his "own" opinions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum