Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Leeds

+8
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Growler
rammywhite
Norpig
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 0-1 Leeds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leeds Sun Dec 16 2018, 01:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Top of the table outfit was always going to be a hard ask given who we have and where we are. But with that said yet again we've lost a point by switching off at a vital moment and it's the same mistake compounded by the same stupid tactics and selections week in week out. Please Reading, do us all a favour and hire Phil. The man's dignity is going down week by week as is his authority and frankly it would be best for all concerned, possibly including Reading if he was to go there sooner rather than later. Then Ken needs to pick out the right candidate to make the most of what we have here. It doesn't need to be a former player or one of the predictable names we always see when a manager's job is open. I'd prefer to see someone who's not got a string of failures behind him or her even if that means bringing in a complete rookie. Whatever happens though it's time for a change.

22Bolton 0-1 Leeds - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Leeds Sun Dec 16 2018, 18:15

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

On several occasions today we forced the Leeds back 5 to make mistakes, however every time, our first touch lacked any quality. i thought we putĀ  real shift in today, the difference was a quality striker who took his chance. I agree with Nat in terms of wingers failing to get a cross in.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum