Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy's hero Ken Anderson accused of lying by man who would actually know

+11
MartinBWFC
Norpig
RustyNail
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
y2johnny
Kane57
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So Doidge has been recalled.

The FGR chairman has accused Ken of lying to the club and player about his ability to sign for us permanently, furthermore he hasn't paid the lad since August so the FGR man has instead.

From Monday morning, Christian Doidge is back with FGR. We've taken the decision to recall him after his loan agreement expired last week amid continual contractual breaches by Bolton Wanderers.

It became clear to us that Bolton entered into a contract to loan and then buy Christian last August without the means to honour it, and perhaps the intention to do so as well. They haven't even paid his wages for the last four months (we have).

It's not just FGR that have been let down badly by Bolton, but Christian too.

Bolton's Chairman, Ken Anderson, made a lot of promises on the last day of the transfer window, both to Christian and FGR, and has kept none of them. This is all his work and from talking to Ken he feels immune from the consequences - but some of these promises are written in legally binding contracts, and we'll be pursuing them.

When the dust settles, we'll talk to the EFL about how they regulate clubs like Bolton. They already regulate the club to a degree, controlling all TV monies to make sure that football debts get paid. Hard not to wonder whether the league could also have a role in approving the terms of any contracts entered into - to make sure that they are actually within the means of the club.

We had no way to know, but the EFL should have the inside view on that.

Doidge has just bought a house up here too.

Absolutely despicable. Can't wait to hear the excuse. I hope they throw the book at him. This has to be the final straw.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I always said id hold my hands up if i was wrong about the andersons.............this is me doing so!  This is beyond a joke now.  Clubs like fgrfc, withholding payments and not keeping promises could send them under.  Luckily, sounds like their chairman has his head screwed on.  Good luck to them and doidge for the remainder of the season......itll be a hell of a lot mote pleasant than ours im guessing.

Glad im a rugby fan now :rofl:

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hope the FGR guy buys us

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The rate its going i have enough in my car in the centre console.  About £3.20 in change for car parks.

Disgusting and embarrassing for the club.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't remember ever saying he was my hero?

Anyway -

For what it is worth, when he was signed Eddie Davies was still alive and apparently underwriting the club on the quiet.
I doubt there was the intention to shaft Doidge or Forrest Green from the off.
I would guess KA has told the FGR owner that he hasn't enough left in the crucial EFL Sky payment due in ten days or so to honour the deal and that's why he's moved from being 'relaxed' about things to taking Doidge back and his statement of such.
As Doidge and FGR will be football creditors and will remain unpaid, then I guess we will be under the embargo for the whole of the window which means O'Neil cannot be signed either.
Thankfully we still have the ST in the background with their high net worth individuals on stand by to save the club.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fucking hell man

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:I always said id hold my hands up if i was wrong about the andersons.............this is me doing so!  This is beyond a joke now.  Clubs like fgrfc, withholding payments and not keeping promises could send them under.  Luckily, sounds like their chairman has his head screwed on.  Good luck to them and doidge for the remainder of the season......itll be a hell of a lot mote pleasant than ours im guessing.

Glad im a rugby fan now :rofl:
Well done for that, he's managed to continue to kick bills and problems further down the road and now they're all coming home to roost, don't be surprised if he doesn't set foot in the club again, him or his afterbirth

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Don't remember ever saying he was my hero?

Anyway -

For what it is worth, when he was signed Eddie Davies was still alive and apparently underwriting the club on the quiet.
I would guess KA has told the FGR owner that he hasn't enough left in the crucial EFL Sky payment due in ten days or so to honour the deal and that's why he's moved from being 'relaxed' about things to taking Doidge back and his statement of such.
As Doidge and FGR will be football creditors and will remain unpaid, then I guess we will be under the embargo for the whole of the window which means O'Neil cannot be signed either.
Thankfully we still have the ST in the background with their high net worth individuals on stand by to save the club.

Many have predicted this exact scenario since he was signed, how can you even doubt that that was the case, he's shafted everyone since he got here.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:

Anyway -

Many have predicted this exact scenario since he was signed, how can you even doubt that that was the case, he's shafted everyone since he got here.

Quite simple really because that is my opinion of the situation.

Prove to me he wouldn't have been signed if Davies was still alive and financially backing Anderson.

You can't.

That's simply your opinion.

I respect yours even if I disagree with it.

(welcome back btw).

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

whatsgoingon wrote:
Well done for that, he's managed to continue to kick bills and problems further down the road and now they're all coming home to roost, don't be surprised if he doesn't set foot in the club again, him or his afterbirth
I agree.He chickened out of the Wigan game over a month ago because he hadn't paid the wages and hasn't been seen since.A lucrative FA Cup draw at Man Utd tomorrow might delay his exit as he might see that as a last chance to make money out of the club

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a good night for ken. This has garnered national attention now. He's also trending on twitter.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Anyway -

Quite simple really because that is my opinion of the situation.

Prove to me he wouldn't have been signed if Davies was still alive and financially backing Anderson.

You can't.

That's simply your opinion.

I respect yours even if I disagree with it.

(welcome back btw).

Fair enough, but surely you are now seeing less and less reason to back him, the club is just lurching from one public humiliation to another. However i should respect your right to your opinion, just seeing whats happening makes me fume

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not a good night for ken. This has garnered national attention now. He's also trending on twitter.

be interesting to see when and how he next shows his face, he's a clear narcissist and will hate the fact he has nothing left to spin this with, his usual MO will be to go on the attack

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think all the people who have accused Anderson of being a unscrupulous liar - and there have been many - have at one time or another been in the position to know.

It's just that some folk didn't want to believe it, some folk are still waiting for conclusive proof and then there's Sluffy.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Statement from the ST Board

Once again, the name of BWFC has been dragged through the mud as the FGR chair, Dale Vince has posted this evening that Christian Doidge will be returning to his parent club, instead of signing for BWFC in the planned £1m deal.

This situation cannot, in all honesty, continue. We have requested on several occasions that our current owner, Mr Anderson, meets with us to allow us to better understand the challenges that he is facing and also in the hope that he can give the BWFC supporters some assurances that the immediate future of our club is not in jeopardy.

We wrote to him on Friday to ask again that he engages in some meaningful dialogue. To date, we have had no response.

The distressed situation that Mr Anderson inherited in March ’16 has been very well documented. We understand that tough decisions have had to be made. However, there seems to be no light whatsoever at the end of this long tunnel and the concerns of the BWFC supporters are growing almost daily.

We are also in the process of contacting the EFL once again in an attempt to engage with them.

All we can add at this stage is that we merely want to assist wherever possible and find out where this may be practical.

We would also like to express our dissapointment for Christian and his family and wish him all the best for the future.

Can’t argue with any of that from the ST, especially about Doidge and his family. Before we get Sluffy’s normal ‘millionaire footballers can survive’ comments, shit like this is an embarrassment for the club it’s a complete lack of respect.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Trying to get the post count up again Sluffy?
You are either too much a Knob to admit you were wrong and others were right, or as I suspect you are just trying to make the forum busy by disagreeing when any sane person can see that Anderson is as dodgy as a 9 bob note.

I'll admit, I've been on the fence with Anderson for most of his tenure, whilst never trusting the slimy get for one minute, I've been thinking until the last 6 months maybe he is doing an OK job finance wise, in very difficult circumstances. But this season its one thing after another so enough is enough.

From everything I have read, I 100% believe Anderson has purposely stitched up FG and lied to them just to get the loan. I mean who would agree a 1 mil fee for a fella 2 divisions lower anyway? Any football person would see how he plays first and then talk money. The deal never made sense to start with.

And who is going to want to deal with us after this? Embargo or not it is going to be difficult for us to get players in, on loan or otherwise, when other teams know a con-man is in charge.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's true that Sluffy hasn't specifically used the word "hero" in the context of Toadface so perhaps another word might be appropriate in the title, but over the last two years he has been unrelenting in promoting the idea that Anderson is a reformed man, defending his every action and taking his version of accounts as gospel even in the face of the tide of people in all areas of business who have had dealings with him and come away unimpressed - all of whom Sluffy dismissed as cranks - to the point of starting threads specifically to discredit them.
I was hoping to look back at some of of his earlier posts that illustrate the point but they have been deleted/archived, however I did find this classic which is representative of the denial, misdirection and tone he has employed throughout to defend the lying bar steward.

Sluffy wrote: wrote:Shame Wanderlust is too far into his hatred of Anderson to even realise the long list of people who obviously have a high regard for the man such as - Eddie Davies who continues to basically still underwrite the club by having a £10 million 'soft loan' he refuses to call in, Warburton and Prescott's who haven't pushed for payment of their loans even though the due by dates have passed, the liquidator of Holdsworth company who in his professional judgement sold Holdsworth half share of the club's ownership to Ken, the EFL who in their professional wisdom have allowed the club to exit the long standing embargo, HMRC who have come to a mutual agreement with Anderson over providing a personal bond over future tax payments, the auditors who have signed off the accounts for the last three seasons as being true and accurate (albeit they can't state categorically that we are a going concern - even though we are still here three annual audited accounts later!).

I could go on but I think I've made my point.

Instead Wanderlust would rather continually put his trust in people's gossip (who he's never met, nor even know if they actually know what they are talking about) - on social media sites.

He's heard Anderson is a baddie by esteemed bodies such as the ST (have they disbanded?) and the LoV blog site (which I must say as gone down the tubes massively since Kane/Chris left - and it wasn't highly regarded by many back then!).

I guess once a moonman, always a moonman applies here in respect of Wanderlust's unadulterated hatred of our current owner - without any justification during his current tenure of the club from day one to now.

Anderson has done a fantastic job.

How bitter and negative can anyone be not to be able to credit Anderson for what he's done so far - and what he continues to do?

Well at least he got one thing right - I am and remain bitter and negative about Ken Anderson and what he's done to our club financially and reputationally and unfortunately from what I've heard (presumably from people I've never met or even know if they actually know what they're talking about?) there is worse to come.

My faith in Boggers has wavered a bit recently, but I pray he is right that a takeover is imminent. 

BTW - does anyone know where Anderson actually is? I desperately want Anderson to go, but not before he hands over the club to someone capable of running it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:It's true that Sluffy hasn't specifically used the word "hero" in the context of Toadface so perhaps another word might be appropriate in the title, but over the last two years he has been unrelenting in promoting the idea that Anderson is a reformed man, defending his every action and taking his version of accounts as gospel even in the face of the tide of people in all areas of business who have had dealings with him and come away unimpressed - all of whom Sluffy dismissed as cranks - to the point of starting threads specifically to discredit them.
I was hoping to look back at some of of his earlier posts that illustrate the point but they have been deleted/archived, however I did find this classic which is representative of the denial, misdirection and tone he has employed throughout to defend the lying bar steward.

Sluffy wrote: wrote:Shame Wanderlust is too far into his hatred of Anderson to even realise the long list of people who obviously have a high regard for the man such as - Eddie Davies who continues to basically still underwrite the club by having a £10 million 'soft loan' he refuses to call in, Warburton and Prescott's who haven't pushed for payment of their loans even though the due by dates have passed, the liquidator of Holdsworth company who in his professional judgement sold Holdsworth half share of the club's ownership to Ken, the EFL who in their professional wisdom have allowed the club to exit the long standing embargo, HMRC who have come to a mutual agreement with Anderson over providing a personal bond over future tax payments, the auditors who have signed off the accounts for the last three seasons as being true and accurate (albeit they can't state categorically that we are a going concern - even though we are still here three annual audited accounts later!).

I could go on but I think I've made my point.

Instead Wanderlust would rather continually put his trust in people's gossip (who he's never met, nor even know if they actually know what they are talking about) - on social media sites.

He's heard Anderson is a baddie by esteemed bodies such as the ST (have they disbanded?) and the LoV blog site (which I must say as gone down the tubes massively since Kane/Chris left - and it wasn't highly regarded by many back then!).

I guess once a moonman, always a moonman applies here in respect of Wanderlust's unadulterated hatred of our current owner - without any justification during his current tenure of the club from day one to now.

Anderson has done a fantastic job.

How bitter and negative can anyone be not to be able to credit Anderson for what he's done so far - and what he continues to do?

Well at least he got one thing right - I am and remain bitter and negative about Ken Anderson and what he's done to our club financially and reputationally and unfortunately from what I've heard (presumably from people I've never met or even know if they actually know what they're talking about?) there is worse to come.

My faith in Boggers has wavered a bit recently, but I pray he is right that a takeover is imminent. 

BTW - does anyone know where Anderson actually is? I desperately want Anderson to go, but not before he hands over the club to someone capable of running it.

Hahahahahaha!

You do really crack me up at times!

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum