Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy's hero Ken Anderson accused of lying by man who would actually know

+11
MartinBWFC
Norpig
RustyNail
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
y2johnny
Kane57
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Sluffy there is no way you can stand by KA now surely? The man is turning our once great club into a laughing stock, he's lied so many times recently no one will ever believe a word he says ever again.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Come on Sluffy there is no way you can stand by KA now surely? The man is turning our once great club into a laughing stock, he's lied so many times recently no one will ever believe a word he says ever again.
#FGR chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” 
Lost for words. #AndersonOUT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enough said, come on Sluffy explain that one away.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was just about to post this.  Shocking behaviour and good that someone is making the wider footballing world aware of the situation.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Come on Sluffy there is no way you can stand by KA now surely? The man is turning our once great club into a laughing stock, he's lied so many times recently no one will ever believe a word he says ever again.

I'm old fashioned Norpig, as I prefer to hear both sides of the argument before coming to a decision.

The game is probably up with KA now but as it stands at the moment he still is the owner of the club and has £5 million (or so I assume) in the club as a secured creditor - as he's said as much above.

I don't know how his conversation with FGR went but maybe he was trying to bluff his way out of a threatened Winding up petition from them - it's certainly true what he said about him being a secured creditor and the ones FGR successful Winding up order would hurt would be all the innocent creditors of the club who aren't secure creditors.

Who knows really what was in his mind and for what reasons he said it at the time?

It's clear that its all gone toxic and the vast majority want him out - so I guess he's just going to protect his financial interests from now on.

At the end of the day it is his business and providing he's not broken any laws it is up to him how he runs it, even if everyone else doesn't like how he does it.

I think Moonshift and PBP (Michael James) as the two major creditors will be instrumental as to what happens next as it's looking as though KA is now looking for a way out.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nixon reporting we owe Norwich a sizeable six figure sum in unpaid wages for Wildschut & Matthews

All coming out now, and I know Nixon has been wrong in the past but this would make sense considering all the other crap coming out today.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I'm old fashioned Norpig, as I prefer to hear both sides of the argument before coming to a decision.
You must be fucking joking! You don't and you never have. 

You have always vehemently defended every criticism of Anderson without knowing any of the facts. 

You even went to the length of starting threads to discredit Iles and Bonnar and a host of other reputable people based solely on them falling out with Anderson - again without knowing any of the facts. I should know - you've tried to discredit me without knowing the facts often enough.

Don't you ever read what you have written? There is no poster on this site who is less willing to hear both sides of an argument than you so stop trying to paint a different picture now that the truth is starting to emerge.

Now we're hearing that NCFC have not been paid for Wildschut and Matthews and that Anderson broke his promises to them too. Presumably they are also in the wrong?

According to you, everybody has got it in for Anderson. Well that's close to a fact and with good reason.

Hopefully when the full story comes out, you'll be man enough to apologise for all the bile you have spewed out - without knowing the facts. But don't ever claim that you "prefer to listening to both sides of the argument before coming to a decision" - if you believe that you're even more deluded than I thought.

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

I must be honest and say that I nearly shit the bed this morning when I read about the state of Bolton today (in the Times) and recognised the picture of Ken Anderson as your chairman. I have no agenda - i was a family friend of the Andersons for several years - honest to God has no one actually dug into the family and where the money came from?? It would take a half decent journalist a few days to piece things together - just take a look at the 13 garage Nissan dealearship that the family ‘owned’ in South London - was it a legitimate business or was it a ‘car wash’ for money obtained by other means?

I’ve known Ken since I was a young teenager - even back then he was trying to ingratiate himself with the Arsenal board - sitting in the directors box - thankfully David Dein was streets ahead of anyone in terms of managing a football club. He would have smelt funny money a mile off.

It’s all smoke and mirrors - no real money involved - a long held ego trip from someone who was actually a Tottenham Hotspur season ticket holder when I knew him.

There’s so much I could say - suffice to say this will end up one way - the club will be asset stripped and Ken, Pat and Lee will climb back under the patio in Monaco.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ososhot7 wrote:I must be honest and say that I nearly shit the bed this morning when I read about the state of Bolton today (in the Times) and recognised the picture of Ken Anderson as your chairman. I have no agenda - i was a family friend of the Andersons for several years - honest to God has no one actually dug into the family and where the money came from?? It would take a half decent journalist a few days to piece things together - just take a look at the 13 garage Nissan dealearship that the family ‘owned’ in South London - was it a legitimate business or was it a ‘car wash’ for money obtained by other means?

I’ve known Ken since I was a young teenager - even back then he was trying to ingratiate himself with the Arsenal board - sitting in the directors box - thankfully David Dein was streets ahead of anyone in terms of managing a football club. He would have smelt funny money a mile off.

It’s all smoke and mirrors - no real money involved - a long held ego trip from someone who was actually a Tottenham Hotspur season ticket holder when I knew him.

There’s so much I could say - suffice to say this will end up one way - the club will be asset stripped and Ken, Pat and Lee will climb back under the patio in Monaco.
Thanks for your words of encouragement Oso :)Could have done with them a couple of years ago when some folk were implying he's a changed man and shooting down any concerns about "King Ken" but it didn't take him long to sideline the other Directors and grab control.

Sadly we know we are getting shafted by a cowboy and are just praying we come out of it in one piece - somehow.

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

I take no pleasure from this situation at all, but I absolutely assure everyone on this forum that there is FAR FAR more to this story than you would ever imagine.
I’m not guessing - I would be hesitant to reveal too much - I just can’t believe that some local journalist hasn’t dug into the past.
It would all become apparent.
Just how do you fail the fit and proper persons requirement to own a football club??
Let’s just hope that the club can get through these next few months and prosper under a new owner. 
It’s truly horrible to see a great club being turned inside out for an ego trip. 
It just reminds me of Dominic Chappell and BHS. Buy it for a pound, churn, say the right thing, take a consultancy fee and fold. 
If Ken Anderson has put a seven figure sum into the club I would choke on my shreddies - it will all be borrowed, leveraged, mythical money - if you drill down how much skin has ‘the accountant’ got in the game?

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Interesting stuff.Maybe you could email the Bolton News and point them in the right direction to where they could find the dirt on Anderson.
A concern is what Anderson will do with the EFL TV money which is due next week.I'm hoping the EFL only release it to Anderson in amounts equal to specific bills he needs to pay.Perhaps the EFL could make him go an sit with them and they will pay the clubs bills together by bank transfer.

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

I would suggest looking at a company called the North Kent Motor Group - it was a Nissan franchised dealership based in South London with around 12 garages.
When I knew the family this was the ‘legitimate’ business that paid for the 100ft yacht based in Antibes. The story is behind what that business was set up to do by our favourite accountant. 
One of the biggest ways to make huge amounts of money is to legitimise money obtained from nefarious circumstances. 
I was very clearly told that a South London car dealership was a perfect ‘vehicle’ - was it just the cars that were getting washed?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All very interesting stuff. Shocked Shocked Shocked

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No disrespect to Ososhot7, but to suddenly appear with some very damning allegations about KA, without substantive information to back them up, should be considered as interesting, but nothing more at this stage. I have no reason to disbelieve him, but 'I know a man who knew another man' approach with whispers and inferences only, is likely to get us all wound up, with no possibility of progress, or to get ousted a very damaging, and dishonest, club owner.
Oso, can I ask that you put us on the right track, and forward what you can to whomever you think could use the information, if it is 'provable' information ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum