Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sluffy's hero Ken Anderson accused of lying by man who would actually know

+11
MartinBWFC
Norpig
RustyNail
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
y2johnny
Kane57
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ososhot7

David Ngog
David Ngog

I would suggest looking at a company called the North Kent Motor Group - it was a Nissan franchised dealership based in South London with around 12 garages.
When I knew the family this was the ‘legitimate’ business that paid for the 100ft yacht based in Antibes. The story is behind what that business was set up to do by our favourite accountant. 
One of the biggest ways to make huge amounts of money is to legitimise money obtained from nefarious circumstances. 
I was very clearly told that a South London car dealership was a perfect ‘vehicle’ - was it just the cars that were getting washed?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All very interesting stuff. Shocked Shocked Shocked

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No disrespect to Ososhot7, but to suddenly appear with some very damning allegations about KA, without substantive information to back them up, should be considered as interesting, but nothing more at this stage. I have no reason to disbelieve him, but 'I know a man who knew another man' approach with whispers and inferences only, is likely to get us all wound up, with no possibility of progress, or to get ousted a very damaging, and dishonest, club owner.
Oso, can I ask that you put us on the right track, and forward what you can to whomever you think could use the information, if it is 'provable' information ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum