Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just got out of prison

+8
gloswhite
karlypants
xmiles
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 08:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That lazy pathetic bread making gob shite, wouldn’t dare

32Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 09:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Dealing, Fraud, scamming etc, basically made too much money
So if you haven't got any decent weed, what were you dealing? Syrian refugees for personal use?  Kalashnikovs to the Yemen? Second hand cars?  A hand of Gin Rummy in the Dribbly Chins Retirement Home?

Spill the beans. 
And at least give us a rap. We need a preview before the rush to download your album starts Smile

33Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 09:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Dealing, Fraud, scamming etc, basically made too much money
So if you haven't got any decent weed, what were you dealing? Syrian refugees for personal use?  Kalashnikovs to the Yemen? Second hand cars?  A hand of Gin Rummy in the Dribbly Chins Retirement Home?

Spill the beans. 
And at least give us a rap. We need a preview before the rush to download your album starts Smile

WE were dealing high quality crystal meth and the very best of cocaine. Also dabbled in a bit of uranium which we tried to sell to the Arabs for an inordinate sum.

Sadly, the whole operation was busted when one of Scotts runners did the dirty on us both by tipping off the Arabs that the uranium was in fact fancy looking rocks that we painted green, Scott was caught and brought to the Arabs where he’s spent the best part of 2 years in jail.

He’s a hugely changed man but will never tell me what happened whilst he was out there.

34Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 10:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The coke was good, had people coming from all over to buy the goods

35Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 10:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My only problem was getting on it, must of put 100k up my nose, not very business like.

36Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:My only problem was getting on it, must of put 100k up my nose, not very business like.
Hopefully it inspired you to write the (w)rap you are about to give us....?

37Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 14:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:My only problem was getting on it, must of put 100k up my nose, not very business like.

Had a fucking good time tho

38Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 15:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hopefully it inspired you to write the (w)rap you are about to give us....?
I’ll throw u some words don’t worry

39Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 15:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Had a fucking good time tho
Was a very good un, worth prison

40Just got out of prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got out of prison Mon Feb 18 2019, 18:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Welcome back, Scott.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum