Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 52]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Beckham became a Director of Salford TWO MONTHS AGO, hardly recent news?

(and similarly hardly fitting within a strategic plan to be intending buying a club just a few miles down the road at more or less the same time unless he wants to 'scrap' us and replace us with Salford in the league at the UniBol!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Companies House are 'record keepers' and information to them are required within a specified time (and then they do not necessarily always update the records instantaneously).  Basic stuff this.

Beckham became a Director and EFL formerly approved him to be, way back in January and was officially appointed on 5th March.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Beckham became a Director of Salford TWO MONTHS AGO, hardly recent news?

(and similarly hardly fitting within a strategic plan to be intending buying a club just a few miles down the road at more or less the same time unless he wants to 'scrap' us and replace us with Salford in the league at the UniBol!)

Companies House are 'record keepers' and information to them are required within a specified time (and then they do not necessarily always update the records instantaneously).  Basic stuff this.

Beckham became a Director and EFL formerly approved him to be, way back in January and was officially appointed on 5th March.
So you admit that you grossly overexaggerated with the 2 months nonsense when the fact is he was appointed on the 5th of this month and completely ignored what I was saying about it anyway just to have a dig at me? 

For anyone else who isn't such a dickhead, I was referring to the timing of it given that it's an electronic filing and there was no reason not to file on the day of his appointment so it may be coincidental or it may not.  I'd love it to be Beckham/Fuller but as I've repeatedly said it doesn't seem at all likely and currently there are several rumours circulating on t'internet none of which are supported by evidence so we'll just have to wait it out. That's assuming that Anderson does sell.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So you admit that you grossly overexaggerated with the 2 months nonsense when the fact is he was appointed on the 5th of this month and completely ignored what I was saying about it anyway just to have a dig at me? 

For anyone else who isn't such a dickhead, I was referring to the timing of it given that it's an electronic filing and there was no reason not to file on the day of his appointment so it may be coincidental or it may not.  I'd love it to be Beckham/Fuller but as I've repeatedly said it doesn't seem at all likely and currently there are several rumours circulating on t'internet none of which are supported by evidence so we'll just have to wait it out. That's assuming that Anderson does sell.

Yes it was the BBC, the EFL and myself all colluding together and laying a trap TWO MONTHS AGO, for you to fall into.  

We also got the Manchester Evening News to join in -

...and even Salford City itself!

But of course you're much knowledgeable and smarter than everybody else and instantly saw through it all.

How stupid are we, the BBC, EFL, MEN, Salford City and myself, that we ever thought we could outsmart you?

Rolling Eyes

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ding Ding, round 437, SNORE !!!!!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Yes it was the BBC, the EFL and myself all colluding together and laying a trap TWO MONTHS AGO, for you to fall into.  

But of course you're much knowledgeable and smarter than everybody else and instantly saw through it all.

How stupid are we, the BBC, EFL, MEN, Salford City and myself, that we ever thought we could outsmart you?

Rolling Eyes
Of those, only you are arguing his directorship wasn't filed on Tuesday, 3 weeks after he was appointed.

So just you then.

Now pack it in and grow up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Of those, only you are arguing his directorship wasn't filed on Tuesday, 3 weeks after he was appointed.

So just you then.

Now pack it in and grow up.

It's there in black and white on all the links I provided that Beckham acquired a 10% stake in Salford on the 23rd January in order to become a Director subject to FA approval and Regulations.

Indeed the FA formally approved him as a DIRECTOR on the 31st January.

Just because you don't want to accept that doesn't make it untrue.

Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Nixon is clueless, almost as bad as Iles.

Wanderlust and sluffy will not be able to help themselves, this thread will be ruined

I'll happily sacrifice myself and stay off the new one if it means keeping his abuse and bonkers utterances off there as well.

He's already being given a wide berth and ignored by most on Howards thread already - didn't take them long to work him out!

No sign yet of Ron Billionaire buying us out of Administration like he told us would definitely be happening, either!

:rofl:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty sure I have always said that Ron Billionaire would definitely NOT be buying us out seeing as Anderson pissed him off.

And despite that there's still more chance of him buying us than your hot tip "Beppe from Eastenders" though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Pretty sure I have always said that Ron Billionaire would definitely NOT be buying us out seeing as Anderson pissed him off.

And despite that there's still more chance of him buying us than your hot tip "Beppe from Eastenders" though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
To be fair to Sluffy that does look like the only consortium that would be interested in buying us.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Pretty sure I have always said that Ron Billionaire would definitely NOT be buying us out seeing as Anderson pissed him off.

You're embarrassing yourself mate. Not for the first time.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What you do is form some bonkers theory based on your prejudice of Anderson and bollocks you have half read on FaceBook (or heard down the pub) and think that with your MBA (from a "prestigious body"), your self believed killer business instincts and your supposed sought after turning business around skills, that you are smarter than the rest of us and will tell us all what is going to happen and show us how clever you are.

The thing is you've been proved wrong by actual events, time after time, after time - after all you've been spouting countless things that are going to happen - that haven't - for three years now!

Does that deter you - not in the least!  You simply try to pass off what you have said as "I'm pretty sure I never said that..." (we all know you told us Ron would be back to buy us from Admin, for instance), or completely blank or fail to acknowledge you ever said anything of the such, that once again didn't come out as your great intellect predicted.

You seem to have a childish desire to always be proved right and never to be seen to be wrong.  

I acknowledge that I made a reasonable mistake about the Greco rumour and you even acknowledged that as "Fair comment" in your post 517 of yesterday above, yet because I called you out later on about Ron buying us out of Admin - as you told us he was - you've come on here a few hours later, in the middle of the night - no doubt after having several drinks - and try to ridicule me about it, to presumably deflect attention away from yourself.

You are a joke.

A complete and utter joke and already being ignored by most on the Howard thread where you've already been called out about your posts and where once again you couldn't admit you were wrong and had to come up with the most feeblest of excuses that no one believed.

Long may you continue to embarrass yourself.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Howard now saying that there is a chance his mystery buyer has been gazumped by Bassini - with a couple of provisos e.g. getting the evidence and money in place by the 2nd and passing the FPP. If they pay off the Moonshift loan there's nothing the Davies family can do about it. 

Anderson's parting gift for BWFC.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Howard now saying that there is a chance his mystery buyer has been gazumped by Bassini - with a couple of provisos e.g. getting the evidence and money in place by the 2nd and passing the FPP. If they pay off the Moonshift loan there's nothing the Davies family can do about it. 

Wiki shows Bassini's worth as £3m so where is the other £37m coming from?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Howard now saying that there is a chance his mystery buyer has been gazumped by Bassini - with a couple of provisos e.g. getting the evidence and money in place by the 2nd and passing the FPP. If they pay off the Moonshift loan there's nothing the Davies family can do about it. 

God you really are clueless aren’t you.

The asking price was never £40 M

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

God you really are clueless aren’t you.

The asking price was never £40 M
Alright fuckwit, the league need proof of monies that will cover the club for 3 seasons, otherwise there's no point in them doing a F&P test.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

He could be fronting a group. Howard's bidder is a allegedly a group.
Could go either way. I just hope it's not Bassini.
I'm hoping that it's Anderson up to his tricks playing a game trying to up the price with the real buyer.
Notable that there wasn't a squeak out of Howard's group for weeks, so they're either fictional or they were doing the correct thing and keeping quiet during negotiations. The Bassini thing leaked almost immediately so that's either true or Anderson's game.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But did he stand in the same room as someone who owns Facebook? You never know.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:But did he stand in the same room as someone who owns Facebook? You never know.

No but he knows Jeff bezos

rogercpc

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Feeling worried now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum