Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 52]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can he be any worse than Kenocchio? Have to give him a chance i suppose.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Can he be any worse than Kenocchio? Have to give him a chance i suppose.
Yes. No good starting with a toxic atmosphere. Let's see what he's got.

I'm worried though.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

details about the interview here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Can he be any worse than Kenocchio? Have to give him a chance i suppose.

You could have given Ken a chance at the start Norpig. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did at the start KP but the last 12 months have been terrible with all the wage issues and court cases.

I think most people were just glad we didn't go out of business when KA and Deano took over but he has been proved to be a liar and unreliable over the last few months especially.

Last edited by Norpig on Fri Apr 05 2019, 13:24; edited 1 time in total

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He said he is a multi millionaire but he better have access to more than that in the long run. I know nowt about him really but we can hope I suppose.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:

I'm worried though.

I'm not convinced he will buy us despite all that he's said.

I think there is a few more twists and turns to go yet.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure I can take many more twists, Sluffy.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

I'm worried though.

I'm not convinced he will buy us despite all that he's said.

I think there is a few more twists and turns to go yet.
good point.....We could be out of business in a week never mind sold. 
Meanwhile three points tomorrow is the first order of business.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been chatting by email with a Palace supporter about our situation, and he felt for us, but said even they, sitting pretty in the prem, had to deal with owners who just don't seem to give a shit.
A quote from his email reads...' Our man who saved us in 2010 post-Jordan, Steve Parish, on his white horse (not Billy in your lovely photo!), has decided to shift me and 407 others out of our seats behind the goal in favour of the young element who jump about, “sing” and bang a bloody great drum. So we 408 don’t have a seat, having sat in those seats since the stand was built in 1995. We can apply for seats but only after all other season ticket holders in the ground have bought theirs. They went on sale at the start of March, we can buy what’s left some time in May. He’s giving us all 50% off next year’s ticket, but the thing is all the remaining seats are dotted round the ground in ones and twos, at the back, behind pillars etc, and most of us are in groups of 3,4, 5 etc. So gone are the days of sitting together with our mates. Last September, when this first aired in the media, he issued a press release saying that it won’t happen as a move like this is “unfair and disruptive”. A month later he said he was going ahead with it.

This has split the fanbase. Nobody previously achieved that. We are pariahs because we have formed a group and challenge Parish on social media. We’ve had meetings and plan a few displays as the season draws to an end. Some fans are with us. Some are against, saying we don’t own the seats, look at that compensation, lucky buggers etc etc. “Mealy-mouthed whingebags” as one fan put it.

I first stood behind this goal in 1962 aged 6. I stood there till 1994 and have sat there ever since. If I can get a ticket for next season with a couple of mates, I’ll be looking at my old seat jealously. That’s if we can get a few seats together. If we can’t we aren’t going'.

Don't think I'd take too kindly to getting chucked out of my seat.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They may close the top tiers if we go down Boncey..........

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:They may close the top tiers if we go down Boncey..........
I need oxygen to get up to the West Stand anyway. Don't like this business of closing stands.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deadlines have come and gone, speculation has been rife and we still don't know how this will pan out. 
Fiascos are all the rage this year. I just wish they'd all STFU until the fat lady sings.

For anyone who hasn't been following the Howard Roark saga - and I know a lot of you have - this was his last post on Friday when he understandably got pissed off with the negativity that characterises BWFC boards - or was just saying that because he'd been rumbled - you decide. I suspect if the Bassini thing collapses he may do an encore, but we'll see:

No parting shot, just a confirmation of a few things (albeit most have been said before)
1) I was born in Bristol, yes, I found myself in Bolton for work in the mid-90’s. My first game was Spurs at Burnden in the league cup. Season ticket until 2009 when work took me to sunnier climbs. At Burnden I used to park behind the paint centre on Weston St, at the Reebok it was on Scan as they were a client. I lived in Harwood and drunk in the 7 stars and Crofters, occasionally the No Name. 
2) I came here with a double agenda and under the employ of a firm based in the Middle East. The agenda was initially to make clear the lack of funding available to FV, so that ground swell didn’t cause a completion before my group were through EFL checks. 
3) You may not believe it, but we saved the club in March by contacting KA the day before court to show our hand, without that it was liquidation. 
4) Following that the agenda became to shine a light on the activities of KA so as to cause a knee jerk reaction and complete with our group. We know he reads here and has sensitivities to statements, likewise the forensic accounting started to apply pressure.
5) The arrival of Mr Bassini’s group was something of a surprise/spanner in the works and has caused issues to move us away from our required narrative. I do believe he has the backers to complete, likewise he has the backers to support guerilla action to discredit our bid. 
6) Why did we want to buy the club? The land is highly valuable, the hotel car park in particular as well as bits around the training ground and relief roads. We also believed that a speculative £120M investment may well generate a return of 2/3 times this if EPL could be agreed. The sale value of the land would allow for significant investment/offset some risk. We were very much looking at a Wolves model but with the input of a slightly less country specific agent. 
7) The documents were not ‘knock ups’ and I will put the originals on a Dropbox for you to view them once the takeover is completed. 
8. My frustrations stemmed not from the challenges posed, but from the misery. Maybe it’s the situation, but I’ve always been of the opinion that I take a man at his word until I’m proven incorrect. What I see here is a small number of individuals who would rather spend their time attempting to prove me wrong/discredit rather than engaging in intelligent debate; allowing myself to build trust. It is these individuals that will seize upon only this point in response to this message.
9) Any of you holding the tiny fraction of shares in Burnden Leisure could verify any of my statements through the club solicitors. 
10) Mr Bassini is fronting the consortium because it is impossible to smear him, it’s a sort of perverse double jeopardy. That  he is anywhere near the other consortium  suggests the presence of my bidders is very real and that the comments on this forum have impact. 
11) Our consortium’s link to another football team was Seattle Sounders. 
12) Why did we choose to deal with Moonshift directly? KA was very clearly dealing with certain buyers who would agree to certain conditions that we simply could not, legally. Did we ever expect him to deal with us? No. Did we expect Mr Bassini? No. We expected a clear path once FV had been removed. 
Those are my final comments because I expect Bassini to complete today. 
Best, 
Howard Roark

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excellent. Bassini is the man to return us to the big time

Track record speaks for itself.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like many others I'm struggling to see Bassini as anything other than Anderson's stalking horse, but you never know. Fact is Anderson is still in control, so whether he chooses to liquidate us, sell to a cowboy or do the decent thing remains to be seen, but I'm way past expecting the latter. It would be nice to think that there is still at least one proper bidder out there but if "Howard's" assertion that Anderson is applying conditions that would require the buyers to act illegally is true, the outlook isn't good. I'd mentioned that I'd heard he'd pissed off potential good buyers last year and asking them to do illegal stuff would certainly have achieved that, but we have as much chance of verifying it as seeing Trump's tax returns. At least for now. Maybe this next upcoming "deadline" will see some action one way or the other?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get a horrible feeling this will rumble on and on due to Kenocchio being a prick and him keep trying to bring in other parties so he can make some money out of it.
I thought he bought the club for £1 or did i imagine that? If that is true then he's had more than enough out of the club already.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I get a horrible feeling this will rumble on and on due to Kenocchio being a prick and him keep trying to bring in other parties so he can make some money out of it.
I thought he bought the club for £1 or did i imagine that? If that is true then he's had more than enough out of the club already.
Bills have to be paid including the £1.2 million to HMRC and seeing that Anderson is unlikely to put his own money into BWFC the whole sorry saga will have to come to a head sooner or later. It may be sooner seeing as the winding up order extension to the extension expires - tomorrow is it?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:I get a horrible feeling this will rumble on and on due to Kenocchio being a prick and him keep trying to bring in other parties so he can make some money out of it.
Bills have to be paid including the £1.2 million to HMRC and seeing that Anderson is unlikely to put his own money into BWFC the whole sorry saga will have to come to a head sooner or later. It may be sooner seeing as the winding up order extension to the extension expires - tomorrow is it?

Anderson has already £8m of his money in the club and the winder is not to be heard until May - but don't let the facts get in the way of your hatred.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has he??

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Has he??

Yes he has.

He personally/ICI borrowed £8m from Davies and put £3m as a Directors loan (to pay wages) and £5m as a charge against club assets (to pay off BM).

He still is required to pay that debt off no matter what.

He has an option though which is to liquidate the club and get the money back that way to pay off Eddie/Moonshift.

I find it the utmost irony that if he hadn't put the money into the club himself he wouldn't need to be even considering liquidating it.

But the twitter and FB haters along with some off here, fully believe that he's never put a penny into the club - if only he hadn't!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum