Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 52]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andy Taylor on talkSPORT now.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Club statement.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Wessy apparently the EFL only said we must play the games. They didn't state a specific date. They also said that an U-23 or even U-18 team could have played against Brentford last weekend but for the fact both sides had played too close to that match and there were what they called 'player welfare concerns' which they took into account before calling it off. I suspect we'll be punished for the original failure to fulfil the fixture on its due date but that provided we play Brentford less than a week after the scheduled last game we won't be punished further.
Yep they are desperate to get these games played we have 4 days after the Forest game to get this done. I still think they will not let this just pass by. They have to be seen to be in control so i think an additional points deduction on top of Administration if it goes that way.  I am talking about a deduction for missing the original Brentford fixture.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The majority of these shithouses won't be here next season so won't give a fuck, we as fans as ever are the ones that have to put up with the mess.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For anyone who didn't hear it.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It all seems to depend on the meeting later today between Bassini and the EFL. If Harvey and his people are satisfied with Bassini's proposal and proof of funding it's all sorted. If not it's all over unless someone else comes in at the last minute.

Personally I'm not holding out much hope.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:It all seems to depend on the meeting later today between Bassini and the EFL. If Harvey and his people are satisfied with Bassini's proposal and proof of funding it's all sorted. If not it's all over unless someone else comes in at the last minute.

Personally I'm not holding out much hope.
Nixon reckons if Bassini misses out it's admin, and there's a new group buying it out of admin, not ideal but it is a solution.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather be docked 450 million points than have bafooni at the helm.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alan Myers@ALANMYERSMEDIA

[ltr]Breaking: Laurence Bassini has been given a further 48 hrs to come up with the relevant information in his attempt to takeover Bolton, he says he’s l still confident deal can happen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How much longer can this drag on for? Bassini knew he was supposed to provide all the info today so his failure to do so really doesn't make me feel he's got any chance of actually taking over.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've lost track of the number of threads about the "takeover".

Mods, do your fooking job and merge them all into one.

Then lock it.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've noticed, no Boggers !!!!! Spooky !!!!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bryan458 wrote:I've noticed, no Boggers !!!!! Spooky !!!!!

Is it just a coincidence that Boggers and Bassini's names both begin with 'B'. the club they talk about begins with 'B' and most of what they spout begins with 'B' too!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OK. I'm now officially spooked. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks for that sluffy.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:OK. I'm now officially spooked. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Thanks for that sluffy.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
All B's must be banished.

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog

Suspect the bluff has been called, lost any backers with his poor show on Sky sports over the strike.

Just so we are all on the same page I am not a box to box midfielder anymore really now a static play maker. my greatest attribute being the gravitational field I generate, quite a challenge to escape I am told.

The term "Play maker" used in the loosest possible sense

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I suspect most of us are well past our footballing prime but that doesn't matter.

What does is that we care and will give of our best for as long as we can.

The flesh may well be weak but the spirit still shines bright.

I can't see us starting out the match as favourites though - unlikely as that may seem.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another 48 hours. Almost as if these deadlines are meaningless. I'm sure they're not though eh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum