Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tommy Robinson BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

+2
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Modern day censorship or justified?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Modern day censorship or justified?

I haven't followed his views so I don't have a opinion as to what he's said or done is right or wrong.

However but the fact is that because we have to have moderators on tiny internet footy forums like ours shows that people simply take things far to far - sometimes because they believe what they saying is right and need saying - but far more often because they are ill educated, self opinionated or more often because they seek a reaction from others.

There's no such thing as free speech - otherwise there would be no need for libel and slander laws.

I doubt the world will miss little by not having Robinson on social media and am equally certain that there are plenty out there just waiting to take his place with their similar views and behaviour.

Social media is anything but social in behaviour - just look at all the bile and hatred spewed by many over things like Brexit, Trump and even the Anderson's for instance!

Edited to correct grammar errors.

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Feb 26 2019, 16:28; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tommy Robinson isn't his real name so they perhaps suspect he's a paedo grooming children?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One hate group commenting on another.

The irony.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've started a war on facebook by posting a link to this story, its causing major arguments  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've started a war on facebook by posting a link to this story, its causing major arguments  Very Happy
They don't like it up 'em.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must be something to do with Nick Clegg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum