Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay's and Transvestites.

+5
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 17:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Should there be seperate public toilet's for them? Took my 14 year old for a piss in a PT yesterday in a park and there were two rear gunner's in there, fuckin disgusting. Had to be on my best behaviour though as the lad is very sensitive and i will never let him see me lose it.

2Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 17:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get it?

you mean you went for a piss and there was a gay bloke in the toilet?

How did you know he was gay did he have arseless chaps on?

3Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 17:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dont take issue with gays, so long as they dont expose it to kids in public, but that goes for any sexual behaviour full stop.

I do however, love your term 'rear gunner' ...very PC Exclamation Laughing

4Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 18:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I dont take issue with gays, so long as they dont expose it to kids in public, but that goes for any sexual behaviour full stop.

I do however, love your term 'rear gunner' ...very PC Exclamation Laughing
I am UPC and proud of it no fucker is going to tell me what i have to think or say.

5Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 18:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's one of my pet hates when you get grown men hanging around public toilets. If they want to have sex with other men why don't they just book a hotel room?

I just find the whole thing very gross.

6Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 18:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Why do you think gays and trannys should have separate toilets AD?

7Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 18:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whats more worrying is he had to stop himself attacking a gay person.

Isn't that a hate crime.

Assuming he hadn't done anything more than use a public toilet.

8Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They were bumming and my lad heard it.

9Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:04

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If he hadn't been there, you would have attacked them?

10Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:Why do you think gays and trannys should have separate toilets AD?
I asked a question , i didn't give my view LH.

11Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:05

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There is a women at our office who dresses like a bloke and looks like a bloke. I think she is pre op but I know it makes a lot of the girls at work feel awkward.

12Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:They were bumming and my lad heard it.

How do you know they were "bumming"?

13Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:If he hadn't been there, you would have attacked them?
Not at all i'd have pointed out to them sternly that a public toilet is not a particularly good place to bugger about in a park full of children.

14Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
largehat wrote:Why do you think gays and trannys should have separate toilets AD?

True. I would be interested to know if that was your view or not though, as we're on the subject. My view is that toilet use should be determined by gender, not sexual preference or appearance.

Last edited by largehat on Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:12; edited 1 time in total

15Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You believe me dont you LH.

16Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:You believe me dont you LH.

AD, if I walked into a public toilet and there were clearly homosexuals having penetrative sex in one of the cubicles, I would be disgusted. More disgusted than if a heterosexual couple were doing the same thing. Personally I think you are right to be pissed off about it, others may differ, that's up to them.

I don't expect to have either act thrust in my face and believe sex should take place in the privacy of people's homes, or hotel rooms or whatever. There's a big difference between being disgusted and saying something and actually attacking people though.

But you can't discriminate against all gays and transexuals. I hope you realise this. Belief is a different thing, I don't really know you that well, and you do have strong views AD.

17Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

True. I would be interested to know if that was your view or not though, as we're on the subject. My view is that toilet use should be determined by gender, not sexual preference or appearance.
I think public toilets should not be used by homosexual's to creep around waiting for like minded individuals to show up so they can have sex in them.

18Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I think public toilets should not be used by homosexual's to creep around waiting for like minded individuals to show up so they can have sex in them.

I completely agree, and I imagine so would pretty much anyone with a brain.

You can't have separate bogs for them though, it would be unenforceable. You'd get nutters waiting outside 'gay' toilets waiting to go 'queer-bashing', too. No no no, no no no no.

19Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cottaging is against the law. Outraging public decency is the legal term. I have nowt against fudge nudgers or carpet munchers but I like a bit of privacy when I go for a number two.

20Gay's and Transvestites. Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:They were bumming and my lad heard it.

How do you know they were "bumming"?
Well nat one of them was going uh and oooow and farting as the other one was penetrating him and saying harder ,harder hurt me hurt me , then a deeper voice said shut it bitch. Someone's head was getting banged on the cubicle wall, maybe it was a fight i dunno but i think someone shit himself as there was a wet sounding fart noise and the deeper voice said you just shit on me you dirty bastard. Very untoward for the young un to hear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum