Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you like to replace Coyle 5 choices only

+13
BoltonTillIDie
Numpty 28723
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
JakeSnake
Keegan
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Born to be a wanderer
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Roy Keane wouldn't take no prisoners and wouldn't hesitate to put one or two in there place if they underperformed.
RT Roy keane would not scare them because he,s not playing against them. He would get their backs up and lose the dressing room. He wouldn't last long he,d be no better than megson. We need curbs.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Roy Keane would batter you "angry dad"

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1. Me

2. Gudni Bergsson

3. Fernando Ruiz Hierro

4. Per Frandsen

5. Mike Whitlow

.. or anyone who knows owt about defending.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Roy Keane would batter you "angry dad"
I'd put him to sleep in 2 seconds with one touch, and in a fist fight he would be way out of his height and weight class,he has never been a fighter and wouldn,t stand a chance. I deal with harder crackers than that knob every week and i dont have to use any of my skill's except one. The job i do has made me financially independant and when i finish working for my present client i wont need to work again. I still do it because i want to and out of loyalty to her. I have never in my job been in a fight because they dont get a chance to kick off, i either put them to sleep or break their wrist or arm very quickly. I will never be surprised by an attacker. I am friend's with a well known cage fighter who bet me he could take me down, i didn,t break his wrist because he is a friend but he screamed for me to release his hand. Dont make me laugh.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
I'd put him to sleep in 2 seconds with one touch, and in a fist fight he would be way out of his height and weight class,he has never been a fighter and wouldn,t stand a chance. I deal with harder crackers than that knob every week and i dont have to use any of my skill's except one. The job i do has made me financially independant and when i finish working for my present client i wont need to work again. I still do it because i want to and out of loyalty to her. I have never in my job been in a fight because they dont get a chance to kick off, i either put them to sleep or break their wrist or arm very quickly. I will never be surprised by an attacker. I am friend's with a well known cage fighter who bet me he could take me down, i didn,t break his wrist because he is a friend but he screamed for me to release his hand. Dont make me laugh.

Can someone translate this for me?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Can someone translate this for me?

Translation: Not on your nelly

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: I am friend's with a well known cage fighter who bet me he could take me down, i didn,t break his wrist because he is a friend but he screamed for me to release his hand. Dont make me laugh.

This cage fighter friend doesn't train at the Wolfslair in Runcorn by any chance ?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: I am friend's with a well known cage fighter who bet me he could take me down, i didn,t break his wrist because he is a friend but he screamed for me to release his hand. Dont make me laugh.

This cage fighter friend doesn't train at the Wolfslair in Runcorn by any chance ?
He used to RT.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the big deal about cage fighters? They're just fighters who have been placed in a cage like a budgie. Soft basts.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:

you're a pimp?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It is now official: Angry Dad is my best friend in the whole world.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:What's the big deal about cage fighters? They're just fighters who have been placed in a cage like a budgie. Soft basts.
You are pretty spot on there.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

you're a pimp?
Smile ok i look after rich or famous people or sometimes just someone with a problem. I dont do too much now i can pick and choose and i mainly look after one woman a very rich and well known woman , she is not a prostitute sorry about that. Its something i got into by sheer accident outside a night club, i get to work a lot in london and paris. There is a term for what i do but i prefer another description. Any way i am not a pimp but it made me laugh though.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or

Which is it? Kevin Costner or Jason Statham?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or

Which is it? Kevin Costner or Jason Statham?
KC

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Paul Sholes of Man united is very experience and might look for job in managment. good pick for me ever time.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Scholes does not seem to be the type of person who would be interested in management. He is a very quiet lad.

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Maybe his a bit shy but is got very good football brains. Steve Coppil was also quiet person but good manger also.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

OneOinCoyle wrote:Who is Natasha Whittingham?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lyric Todkill wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:Who is Natasha Whittingham?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not having some aussie bitch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum