Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local elections 2019

+4
Norpig
xmiles
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 10:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Interesting that the parties that did best yesterday (admittedly only in local elections) were the ones that favour remaining in the EU.

22Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 13:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:Interesting that the parties that did best yesterday (admittedly only in local elections) were the ones that favour remaining in the EU.

Yes, it is a pity Corbyn is too pig headed to realise this.

23Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 13:48

If it comes down to no deal, or hard Brexit Labour will back a second referendum. There’s still a way to respect the vote and limit the damage to the economy though - that should be given every chance.

24Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 14:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y wrote:If it comes down to no deal, or hard Brexit Labour will back a second referendum. There’s still a way to respect the vote and limit the damage to the economy though - that should be given every chance.

And what about no brexit which apparently at least 55% of the population currently want?

25Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 14:35

Are you suggesting we carry out the result of a poll over a referendum?

26Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 15:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Interesting that the parties that did best yesterday (admittedly only in local elections) were the ones that favour remaining in the EU.

Hardly a surprise when every party standing favours staying in the EU.

27Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 15:37

Only in the minds of the tin foil hat brigade.

28Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 16:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I saw Amanda for a very short time on our local politics tv show  two or three years ago. maybe its my memory, but i can't locate her in the photo, unless she's changed somewhat.
Second from the left, in the cream jumper, Glos.
Thanks Bonce. I genuinely thought young Amanda looked different  Smile

29Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 16:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y wrote:Are you suggesting we carry out the result of a poll over a referendum?

Merely pointing out that a second referendum where the choice is no deal or a crap deal is not a real choice as it ignores the option of no brexit.

Offering people the choice of being punched in the face once or twice is not much of a choice unless they can also choose not to be punched in the face instead.

30Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 17:49

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Explain please.....

31Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 17:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Explain please.....

You're joking right?

32Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 18:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He’s got to be. Very Happy

33Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 18:43

okocha wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Explain please.....

The Alt-right like to believe there’s a conspiracy against them. So despite both parties standing on a manifesto pledging to leave the EU, it suits their agenda to believe it’s not happening.

34Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 18:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alt right... Yawn.

35Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 18:47

What would you prefer?

36Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 20:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not to be called alt right. Cheers.

37Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 21:11

The views you post define you, down to you to change that.

38Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Sat May 04 2019, 22:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be so stupid. The alt right was founded by a nazi FFS.

Nothing I post "defines" me as such.

Anyway another thread I'll dip out of....

39Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Mon May 06 2019, 08:14

xmiles wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Are you suggesting we carry out the result of a poll over a referendum?

Merely pointing out that a second referendum where the choice is no deal or a crap deal is not a real choice as it ignores the option of no brexit.

Offering people the choice of being punched in the face once or twice is not much of a choice unless they can also choose not to be punched in the face instead.

I wasn’t suggesting the ballot should be between No deal and Hard Brexit in that scenario.

Still don’t see how no Brexit can be put on a ballot paper though, if it won what situation would we be in then? Best of three?

40Local elections 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Local elections 2019 Mon May 06 2019, 15:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y wrote:
xmiles wrote:

I wasn’t suggesting the ballot should be between No deal and Hard Brexit in that scenario.

Still don’t see how no Brexit can be put on a ballot paper though, if it won what situation would we be in then? Best of three?

I'm not clear what you are advocating. You stated "If it comes down to no deal, or hard Brexit Labour will back a second referendum." So what is the question on the ballot paper? No deal or a crap deal? Crap deal or no brexit? No deal or no brexit?

If you can put crap deal on a ballot paper why can't you put no brexit on it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum