Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Elections: Will You Vote UKIP?

+11
Soul Kitchen
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Lofty_Love
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the local elections tomorrow for most areas of the UK.

Experts are predicting a major increase in the amount of people voting UKIP, particularly those that voted for the Tories at the last election.

I am one of them. I am voting UKIP. They may be one step up from the BNP according to some, but I'd love it if UKIP pissed all over the main parties.

Will you join me and vote UKIP tomorrow?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I am doing, and plan on doing in the next gen election as well.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I am doing, and plan on doing in the next gen election as well.

At last we are united in a common goal.

I understand people wanting a protest vote, the three main parties are shit at the moment.

But UKIP really aren't the answer. They have one policy, their manifesto is a complete joke I'd encourage anybody to read it before voting for them.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

But UKIP really aren't the answer. They have one policy, their manifesto is a complete joke I'd encourage anybody to read it before voting for them.

How dare you! This is a pro-UKIP thread. Start your own anti-UKIP thread if you like.

I reckon Nigel Farage will be our next PM.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't think there is a local election in my area (South Manchester).

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

How dare you! This is a pro-UKIP thread. Start your own anti-UKIP thread if you like.

I reckon Nigel Farage will be our next PM.
In what sense is asking the question "Will you vote UKIP?" a pro-UKIP thread?
Before I decide, just remind of their education, environment and social care policies. And what is they are planning to do for the elderly? And how will they pay for it if they reduce the tax for the super rich from 45% to 25% as they propose?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

copy and pasted their manifesto for everyone to see here.

"Get out of Europe"

thats it, it's quite short tbh.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:copy and pasted their manifesto for everyone to see here.

"Get out of Europe"

I get bored quickly. That's my type of manifesto.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Before I decide, just remind of their education, environment and social care policies. And what is they are planning to do for the elderly? And how will they pay for it if they reduce the tax for the super rich from 45% to 25% as they propose?

I don't care. It's a protest vote.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:copy and pasted their manifesto for everyone to see here.

"Get out of Europe"

There's more to it than that. They want to stop Income Tax and NI for public sector workers which is a smart move as there will be no public sector as nobody will pay tax to fund it. Only a genius could have thought of that.
Some cynics might argue that unemployment will rocket even faster than the Tories can make it happen, but don't worry we could export the unemployed as we'll have all that surplus transport and infrastructure in place that currently delivers our manufactured goods to Europe that we won't need. Oh hang on...we wouldn't be in Europe so I guess Europe wouldn't take them.
Never mind, UKIP will think of something.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
There's more to it than that. They want to stop Income Tax and NI for public sector workers which is a smart move as there will be no public sector as nobody will pay tax to fund it. Only a genius could have thought of that.
Some cynics might argue that unemployment will rocket even faster than the Tories can make it happen, but don't worry we could export the unemployed as we'll have all that surplus transport and infrastructure in place that currently delivers our manufactured goods to Europe that we won't need. Oh hang on...we wouldn't be in Europe so I guess Europe wouldn't take them.
Never mind, UKIP will think of something.

Ok then Mr Smartypants, who should we vote for tomorrow?

I didn't even know there was an election. But I will make it my duty to vote for that nice man Mr Cameron who has steadily increased my benefits since he took power.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

:facepalm:
Bolton Hater wrote:I didn't even know there was an election. But I will make it my duty to vote for that nice man Mr Cameron who has steadily increased my benefits since he took power.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm not very political and don't commit myself to a party. I vote for which party I like the look of at the time! Last time I voted, It was Lib Dem (never again) and before that I voted Labour. I'm considering the Greens and UKIP as potential future votes.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

As for the local elections tomorrow, I don't think Greater Manchester is having one!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21828547

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No election in Salfordia this week but I would encourage votes for UKIP at local and the next General Election. They are the only party with anything different to say, Labour and Conservative no longer listen to the population of this country and have completely lost touch with what public opinion actually is on most important issues.

Both parties are now made up of middle class, public school educated career politicians, most of whom live in a completely separate planet to the rest of us. Whilst the facing the biggest economic crisis in several decades, a severe shortage of school places, housing shortages, a looming energy shortage, a shambles of an education service and a burgeoning and ageing population what has this government been focussing on!! Same sex marriages and dynamiting the Chilterns to build a high speed railway to Birmingham at some point in the next 30 years. Wankers.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I am doing, and plan on doing in the next gen election as well.

But their policies go against everything ive ever seen you post about except immigration (a relatively small issue).

The poor would be taxed more and the rich would be taxed a hell of a lot less than they currently are.

Overall the government would gather far less income tax for spending on the public sector.

They are a far right party, so if you already don't like the Conservatives then you certainly won't like UKIP. Why would you vote for them?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

They are a far right party, so if you already don't like the Conservatives then you certainly won't like UKIP. Why would you vote for them?

Stop filing his tiny brain with truths.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll vote for Cameron tbh, I think he's doing a good job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum