Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » BREAKING: DEALS OFF

BREAKING: DEALS OFF

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty BREAKING: DEALS OFF Thu May 02 2019, 21:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bafooni scuppered.

2BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Thu May 02 2019, 21:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He never showed up  to the EFL meeting so it looks like it's all off and administration here we come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 01:09

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee
Not surprised, another dodgy git, even with administration and the 12 point deduction is better without him in charge, let’s all pray that it isn’t liquidation :pray:

4BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 04:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck sake.

What a complete and utter arsehole.

5BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bassini is now saying the deal isn't off and he didn't need to attend the meeting with the EFL last night! He says he has a cast iron contract and is just restructuring the deal.

He's also promised to repay every season ticket holders last DD payment personally. Of course you will Laurence, i'll have the kettle on for when you pop round with my money should i?  Rolling Eyes

6BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 09:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Would he kindly just fuck off!!

7BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 09:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
For once Hipster i totally agree with you  Very Happy

8BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 09:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Think we spoke too soon, he's now saying he has taken control today!

9BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 09:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Would he kindly just fuck off!!
I'm fully behind Laurence. A thoroughly good egg, who will restore the soul of this great football club.
With some splendid results for Labour in the local elections, I'm a happy man this morning.

10BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 09:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Anybody watching Line of Duty and wondering what is going on? This fiasco at Bolton is worse! Wtf is going on?

11BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:01

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassini is now saying the deal isn't off and he didn't need to attend the meeting with the EFL last night! He says he has a cast iron contract and is just restructuring the deal.

He's also promised to repay every season ticket holders last DD payment personally. Of course you will Laurence, i'll have the kettle on for when you pop round with my money should i?  Rolling Eyes
He's also promised to launch the Bolton Wanderers space programme and will put David Wheater on the moon by the 14th of May. Laurence already has a holiday home there.

12BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bassini on talkSPORT at around 10.15.

13BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassini on talkSPORT at around 10.15.

BB- sorry to be ignorant about this, but is Talksport on radio or TV. And what wavelength is it. I'd like to hear whet the fat bastard says

14BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Let us know what he says Boncey

15BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassini on talkSPORT at around 10.15.

BB- sorry to be ignorant about this, but is Talksport on radio or TV. And what wavelength is it. I'd like to hear whet the fat bastard says

16BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bassini is now saying the deal isn't off and he didn't need to attend the meeting with the EFL last night! He says he has a cast iron contract and is just restructuring the deal.

He's also promised to launch the Bolton Wanderers space programme and will put David Wheater on the moon by the 14th of May. Laurence already has a holiday home there.
If only he would invite Theresa May and her chums!

17BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Still confusion. Bassini saying he's given proof of funds to the EFL. The EFL have said this hasn't happened.

18BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 10:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He’s a bullshitter. 

He’s trying to play with the big boys but all he’s got is a yo-yo!

20BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 11:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
EFL saying now his business plan hasn't been passed as yet. Bassini also has some harsh words for Kenocchio

21BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I wonder if sluffy will pitch up to defend Ken?

22BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 12:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How anyone could defend him now is beyond me, he is running this club in to the ground.

23BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 13:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What a fucking car crash our beloved club has become! A devil as the current owner, a fantasist as the prospective owner, games not being played, players on strike and further punishments to come for next season.

Kenocchio fuck off you melted face prick.

24BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's just absolutely unbelievable all this now.

25BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 13:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Put the padlock on the door....knock the stadium down and build a new ASDA on the site. Think of all the time and misery we will all save......start playing golf maybe Smile

26BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 14:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I'm not sure how Ken can be blamed for the mess Bassini is making. I agree Ken has made some mistakes in his tenure, some serious but even the most Anti-Anderson must surely accept that Bassini is even worse.

If as Bassini claims the deal is all done and he's in control then why is the Brentford game now off altogether? Why have the EFL clearly stated they have no knowledge of the deal being complete and still haven't seen the proof of funds he was supposed to deliver both on Tuesday and yesterday? Why did he promise to pay the wages more than two weeks ago and still not have delivered? More importantly why have the EFL even allowed things to go this far when they've already banned Bassini from football club ownership once before. As soon as he failed to meet their conditions on Tuesday that should have been it, Harvey and his people should have said, "No, he's not acceptable". 

While I'm not a member of the Saint Ken fan club per se I do believe he's been dealt a bad hand ever since the Sportshield fiasco and that he's played it as best he could with what he had. If Nixon is right (and I personally hope that just for once he is) then there is someone else in the wings. It's obviously too late to avoid punishment for failing to fulfil the Brentford fixture but with luck we can now get something concrete done over the summer even if that means admin. This entire saga with Bull---- Bassini has gone on too long already.

27BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 14:35

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Get yourselves down to the ajbell tonight. Salford v leeds and its langworthy day.  A bucket collection for my lads club. Maybe we can organise one for Bolton :rofl::rofl::rofl:

28BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 15:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not sure how Ken can be blamed for the mess Bassini is making. I agree Ken has made some mistakes in his tenure, some serious but even the most Anti-Anderson must surely accept that Bassini is even worse.

If as Bassini claims the deal is all done and he's in control then why is the Brentford game now off altogether? Why have the EFL clearly stated they have no knowledge of the deal being complete and still haven't seen the proof of funds he was supposed to deliver both on Tuesday and yesterday? Why did he promise to pay the wages more than two weeks ago and still not have delivered? More importantly why have the EFL even allowed things to go this far when they've already banned Bassini from football club ownership once before. As soon as he failed to meet their conditions on Tuesday that should have been it, Harvey and his people should have said, "No, he's not acceptable". 

While I'm not a member of the Saint Ken fan club per se I do believe he's been dealt a bad hand ever since the Sportshield fiasco and that he's played it as best he could with what he had. If Nixon is right (and I personally hope that just for once he is) then there is someone else in the wings. It's obviously too late to avoid punishment for failing to fulfil the Brentford fixture but with luck we can now get something concrete done over the summer even if that means admin. This entire saga with Bull---- Bassini has gone on too long already.
Why would Bassini pay the wages when he still doesn't own the club though LPP? There is fault on both sides but to me Kenocchio has let the club get into this situation just because he doesn't want to shell out any more of his own money.

29BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 15:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Get yourselves down to the ajbell tonight. Salford v leeds and its langworthy day.  A bucket collection for my lads club. Maybe we can organise one for Bolton :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You'll need a big bucket for us. Hope you make a nice few quid.

30BREAKING: DEALS OFF Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 16:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ken is doing the right thing. This interest isn't serious

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum