Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: DEALS OFF

+13
BoltonTillIDie
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
DEANO82
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Jack Russell
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if sluffy will pitch up to defend Ken?

22BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 12:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How anyone could defend him now is beyond me, he is running this club in to the ground.

23BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 13:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fucking car crash our beloved club has become! A devil as the current owner, a fantasist as the prospective owner, games not being played, players on strike and further punishments to come for next season.

Kenocchio fuck off you melted face prick.

24BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's just absolutely unbelievable all this now.

25BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 13:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Put the padlock on the door....knock the stadium down and build a new ASDA on the site. Think of all the time and misery we will all save......start playing golf maybe Smile

26BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 14:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not sure how Ken can be blamed for the mess Bassini is making. I agree Ken has made some mistakes in his tenure, some serious but even the most Anti-Anderson must surely accept that Bassini is even worse.

If as Bassini claims the deal is all done and he's in control then why is the Brentford game now off altogether? Why have the EFL clearly stated they have no knowledge of the deal being complete and still haven't seen the proof of funds he was supposed to deliver both on Tuesday and yesterday? Why did he promise to pay the wages more than two weeks ago and still not have delivered? More importantly why have the EFL even allowed things to go this far when they've already banned Bassini from football club ownership once before. As soon as he failed to meet their conditions on Tuesday that should have been it, Harvey and his people should have said, "No, he's not acceptable". 

While I'm not a member of the Saint Ken fan club per se I do believe he's been dealt a bad hand ever since the Sportshield fiasco and that he's played it as best he could with what he had. If Nixon is right (and I personally hope that just for once he is) then there is someone else in the wings. It's obviously too late to avoid punishment for failing to fulfil the Brentford fixture but with luck we can now get something concrete done over the summer even if that means admin. This entire saga with Bull---- Bassini has gone on too long already.

27BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 14:35

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Get yourselves down to the ajbell tonight. Salford v leeds and its langworthy day.  A bucket collection for my lads club. Maybe we can organise one for Bolton :rofl::rofl::rofl:

28BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 15:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm not sure how Ken can be blamed for the mess Bassini is making. I agree Ken has made some mistakes in his tenure, some serious but even the most Anti-Anderson must surely accept that Bassini is even worse.

If as Bassini claims the deal is all done and he's in control then why is the Brentford game now off altogether? Why have the EFL clearly stated they have no knowledge of the deal being complete and still haven't seen the proof of funds he was supposed to deliver both on Tuesday and yesterday? Why did he promise to pay the wages more than two weeks ago and still not have delivered? More importantly why have the EFL even allowed things to go this far when they've already banned Bassini from football club ownership once before. As soon as he failed to meet their conditions on Tuesday that should have been it, Harvey and his people should have said, "No, he's not acceptable". 

While I'm not a member of the Saint Ken fan club per se I do believe he's been dealt a bad hand ever since the Sportshield fiasco and that he's played it as best he could with what he had. If Nixon is right (and I personally hope that just for once he is) then there is someone else in the wings. It's obviously too late to avoid punishment for failing to fulfil the Brentford fixture but with luck we can now get something concrete done over the summer even if that means admin. This entire saga with Bull---- Bassini has gone on too long already.
Why would Bassini pay the wages when he still doesn't own the club though LPP? There is fault on both sides but to me Kenocchio has let the club get into this situation just because he doesn't want to shell out any more of his own money.

29BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 15:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Get yourselves down to the ajbell tonight. Salford v leeds and its langworthy day.  A bucket collection for my lads club. Maybe we can organise one for Bolton :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You'll need a big bucket for us. Hope you make a nice few quid.

30BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 16:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken is doing the right thing. This interest isn't serious

31BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ken is doing the right thing. This interest isn't serious

Fair enough but then Kenocchio should be paying wages and keeping the club and hotel going shouldn't he? He is the majority share holder and owner after all.

32BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 16:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But that means it’s coming out of his personal finances...

33BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 16:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:But that means it’s coming out of his personal finances...

Climb out KP.

34BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 16:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:But that means it’s coming out of his personal finances...

Climb out KP.
I have a feeling that you are very sexually frustrated with you keep mentioning this...

35BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 20:42

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I'm not sure how Ken can be blamed for the mess Bassini is making. I agree Ken has made some mistakes in his tenure, some serious but even the most Anti-Anderson must surely accept that Bassini is even worse.

Why would Bassini pay the wages when he still doesn't own the club though LPP? There is fault on both sides but to me Kenocchio has let the club get into this situation just because he doesn't want to shell out any more of his own money.
Bassini promised to pay the wages as part of his overall purchase of the club not as extra money on top mate. It was basically meant to be a first instalment of his buying the club but he didn't live up to it or any of the other promises he made. He also slammed Ken for not handing over the share certificates but why would Ken do that when they hadn't been paid for?

And Ken's made no secret of the fact he doesn't have any more money of his own to keep the club afloat. While I agree he's made a lot of mistakes I think we all should remember he never intended to be the sole owner to begin with. He thought he was getting into an equal partnership but then SS and Dean left him holding the entire bag.

I don't doubt some things could and should have been handled better and preferably less publicly but the fact is Ken's been hanging wallpaper with one hand for two years or more. I think it's also fair to remember that from the time Deano did his runner Ken made it clear he couldn't do it alone and would have to find a partner or buyer. It's not his fault that those who had the money didn't want us because they didn't see a profit and that the tyre kickers like Bassini spouted a lot of promises but delivered squat.

36BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 21:48

Ken clearly made commitments to the EFL that he would pay the wages for the rest of the season, as Shaun Harvey stated. So there’s no defence of Ken, yet again he’s tried to blag his way out of a situation and we’ve paid the price.

Three complete clowns anyway Bassini, Harvey and Ken. Fuck all of them.

37BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 22:22

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The club is in an absolute mess. I guess Ken wasn't lying when he said he was putting money in to keep the club afloat and pay wages.

38BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 23:07

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's starting to look like a staged managed liquidation with both Ken and Bassini benefitting from it.

39BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 23:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken also decides what happens with any revenue we receive.  What bills are paid and not paid.

40BREAKING: DEALS OFF - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: DEALS OFF Fri May 03 2019, 23:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Ken also decides what happens with any revenue we receive.  What bills are paid and not paid.

Not sure what you are saying here?

At the moment the clubs account are frozen by the courts because of the outstanding Winding up petition.  No monies can be paid out from them without seeking legal permission first.

Under Liquidation the officially appointed Liquidator runs the business.

So in both cases Ken has no say in what is paid and to whom since the date of the first petition some seven or eight weeks ago (or whatever it actually is).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum