Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeremy Kyle

+2
gloswhite
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeremy Kyle Empty Jeremy Kyle Tue May 14 2019, 14:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Shame about the bloke taking his own life obviously but I don't really get all this sudden righteousness, pulling the show and taking down all access to the previous 5 billion other shows he's made?

Kyle's show as never been my cup of tea but I guess it does put on show the seemingly vast 'chaviness' this country has and their influence on the country in terms of resources they need and political direction we are taken in.

Even his former fiancée says he cheated, so why is the heat all on the Kyle show?

Speaking to The Sun, Mr Dymond's former fiancee Jane Callaghan said: "I know we split up a week ago but we were together for two years. I still loved him.
"We got engaged Christmas Day 2017. He was crying, the love was real. He was the most generous and loving person. He was quietly struggling, and we didn't know at the time. He cheated on me, I know he did. I can't forgive but I just want him to be alive."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48265740

Not a great loss for me the show being pulled but I don't go along for the reason given - I think the ITV lawyers are more bothered about all the compensation claims all these chancers they've had on the show over the years are going to be making.

What do you think?

2Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Tue May 14 2019, 14:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

For a start I think Kyle's treatment of his guests, regardless of their situation, was disgraceful. I'm surprised the twat hasn't been thumped before now.
Television making profit from people with such lives, and views, shows how far down the moral and decency scale this country has slipped. 
I'm glad both have been taken off the TV.

3Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Tue May 14 2019, 14:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:For a start I think Kyle's treatment of his guests, regardless of their situation, was disgraceful. I'm surprised the twat hasn't been thumped before now.
Television making profit from people with such lives, and views, shows how far down the moral and decency scale this country has slipped. 
I'm glad both have been taken off the TV.

Nobody forces these people to go on Kyle - indeed it is they that contact the show to go on!

It is a show about chavs for chavs to watch - that's why it's been so popular!

It is how the country as developed into - we are where we are.

4Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Tue May 14 2019, 15:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the modern version of Bedlam. Let's all look at the lunatics.

But, as Sluffy says, participants don't have their arms twisted, and are in fact complicit in the ensuing circus.

We should be better than this.

5Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Wed May 15 2019, 14:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kyle is an odious pile of human shite.

6Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Wed May 15 2019, 16:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This just in it seems Mr Kyle has been permenently deleted.

7Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Wed May 15 2019, 16:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All I can say is that thank fuck it has been axed.

This should heave happened years ago!

8Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Wed May 15 2019, 19:38

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can think of several other bullying loudmouths that should be axed as well. How on earth is Piers Morgan still considered acceptable as a presenter and interviewer on Good Morning Britain? He doesn't let anyone else speak even when they have been invited on the show specifically to air their views.
This all reflects badly on ITV.  His preferred interview style often leaves his victims and co-presenters almost speechless as they are shouted down before they have even begun to deliver their opening sentence. I'm not sure what ITV bosses are hoping to achieve......to win viewers via sensationalist tactics? Most viewers surely turn off when he starts a one-way rant. How does Susannah tolerate this?

Similar bombastic, sensationalist styles can be found in the printed media too. Freedom of the press should not be abused, just like freedom of speech. Whatever happened to the standards proposed by The Leveson Report?

9Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Wed May 15 2019, 20:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

okocha wrote:I can think of several other bullying loudmouths that should be axed as well. How on earth is Piers Morgan still considered acceptable as a presenter and interviewer on Good Morning Britain? His preferred interview style often leaves his victims and co-presenters almost speechless as they are shouted down before they have even begun to deliver their opening sentence. How does Susannah tolerate this?
The few times I have seen GMB, she doesn't tolerate it, but does in fact join in by shouting, not necessarily directly at Morgan. I'm afraid her standards are slipping and her modus operandi is becoming very similar to that of Morgan himself.

10Jeremy Kyle Empty Re: Jeremy Kyle Thu May 16 2019, 05:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeremy Vine is much better on channel 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum