Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joshua hammered by mexican road sweeper

+2
Sluffy
Angry Dad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Man i can't stop laughing i knew it was coming soon as he went in with a real fighter always on the cards, he gassed , he quit, he looked scared. Thank god he avoided Wilder for his mums sake, he's done.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:Man i can't stop laughing i knew it was coming soon as he went in with a real fighter always on the cards, he gassed , he quit, he looked scared. Thank god he avoided Wilder for his mums sake, he's done.

Fair play to you, you have been saying AJ wouldn't match up well with a fighter - although he has beaten Dillian Whyte and won.

I did think Ruiz was being written off far too easily by the media (he's only lost to Parker and Parker went on to make AJ look bad against him) and his record showed that he certainly was no mug but I did think the fight would go long and maybe settled on points in Joshua's favour.

Still a rematch in London and millions pounds more for his bank account to come.

Sometimes you do wonder just how genuine some of these 'upsets' really are?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Man i can't stop laughing i knew it was coming soon as he went in with a real fighter always on the cards, he gassed , he quit, he looked scared. Thank god he avoided Wilder for his mums sake, he's done.

Fair play to you, you have been saying AJ wouldn't match up well with a fighter - although he has beaten Dillian Whyte and won.

I did think Ruiz was being written off far too easily by the media (he's only lost to Parker and Parker went on to make AJ look bad against him) and his record showed that he certainly was no mug but I did think the fight would go long and maybe settled on points in Joshua's favour.

Still a rematch in London and millions pounds more for his bank account to come.

To be fair to Parker the ref was on AJ's side he stopped Parker working the inside why?? it's not illegal AJ does not like body punishment it breaks him down as for Whyte he has improved a lot i think a much tougher fight for AJ now and Parker had him going at the end and was unlucky. The thing is Sluffy AJ is a bully but when he gets a big smack he turns to Jelly he turned his back, he quit, he'd had enough, people said his jaw was glass but it was a temple hit that did the damage it will do it to anyone, he didn't know he asked his corner what punch did me. He's a home fighter only if i was Ruiz i'd say no you come to me again where it will be a fair fight. Ruiz probably has his number now anyway wherever they fight.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

To be fair to Parker the ref was on AJ's side he stopped Parker working the inside why?? it's not illegal AJ does not like body punishment it breaks him down as for Whyte he has improved a lot i think a much tougher fight for AJ now and Parker had him going at the end and was unlucky. The thing is Sluffy AJ is a bully but when he gets a big smack he turns to Jelly he turned his back, he quit, he'd had enough, people said his jaw was glass but it was a temple hit that did the damage it will do it to anyone, he didn't know he asked his corner what punch did me. He's a home fighter only if i was Ruiz i'd say no you come to me again where it will be a fair fight. Ruiz probably has his number now anyway wherever they fight.

I've been reading that maybe the money is doing a unification with Wilder, as he's always got the AJ match somewhere down the line if he lost.

There's an awful lot of good match up's out there but I think the American public don't really know anything much about Joshua and Whyte (maybe even Parker too) and only the knock down bout with Tyson.

Wilder having all the belts and fighting American/Latino fighters would be big pay days.  With Ruiz also fighting the same contenders and possibly having a rematch with Wilder if/when he lost.

It does make sense and also avoids for longer the possibly facing the British fighters who could actually beat them.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I've been reading that maybe the money is doing a unification with Wilder, as he's always got the AJ match somewhere down the line if he lost.

There's an awful lot of good match up's out there but I think the American public don't really know anything much about Joshua and Whyte (maybe even Parker too) and only the knock down bout with Tyson.

Wilder having all the belts and fighting American/Latino fighters would be big pay days.  With Ruiz also fighting the same contenders and possibly having a rematch with Wilder if/when he lost.

It does make sense and also avoids for longer the possibly facing the British fighters who could actually beat them.
Yep i think Hearn and AJ need to have a serious think on this because right now Wilder is out of the question for AJ so is Fury it has all changed to qoute there favorite saying about AJ being the A side well that's history now i doub't even Whyte would be interested or Parker he has nothing to offer i bet Hearn is kicking himself for being so arrogant about the purses he's lost his golden goose and i for one have no sympathy for him.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He threw the fight. Don't know why but Im sure it'll come out.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He threw the fight. Don't know why but Im sure it'll come out.
He took dangerous punches to the head deliberately and could of been killed or in a wheelchair for life?? i doubt anyone would be that stupid. If he'd wanted to do that he would have gone down from an easy one and stayed down. Nope he was over hyped from day one and Ruiz was not scared of him he even apparently ate a snickers bar before the fight, all kudos to the Mexican he wanted it a lot more than AJ.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah. He definitely threw the fight. 

He took a knee practically for every knockdown.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nah. He definitely threw the fight. 

He took a knee practically for every knockdown.
I can see there's no fooling you Hipster :rofl:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Something definitely happened to him after the 2 knockdowns in the 3rd round, concussion maybe? He never recovered from the first knockdown that hit him on the temple and he looked worried every time Ruiz came forward.
He probably didn't take the fight too seriously either and is showed, all the talk of Wilder and Fury superfights has distracted him i think.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Maybe he shouldn't fight again he certainly looked as if he was concussed and i hope he recovers from it it but FFS leave Wilder alone AJ that's a tragedy waiting to happen.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

AJ, what round is it? why am i feeling like this? well er.... maybe it's because you let a 19 st fat man that trained on Snickers bars and had an 8 inch shorter reach smack you with a left hook on the right temple in the 3rd round just after you'd floored him ....Doh

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Seriously though he's done now he will always feel vulnerable and he will be terrified of big punchers and plenty of guys have wobbled him in the past. It will be Ken Norton syndrome fuck he's gonna hit me cover up and hide.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD, did someone called Anthony or Joshua steal your lunch money when you were a kid?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:AD, did someone called Anthony or Joshua steal your lunch money when you were a kid?
:rofl:

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That is what happens when you get arrogant you lose to a human Lava Lamp.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:That is what happens when you get arrogant you lose to a human Lava Lamp.
He lost to the fat kid from The Goonies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum