Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 43]

101OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 17:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy, save me the time in checking with Companies House please. Who does he use in Bolton? Is it Cowgills?

102OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 17:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy, save me the time in checking with Companies House please. Who does he use in Bolton? Is it Cowgills?

His accountants are Bensons, formerly CLB Coopers of Laurel House, 173 Chorley New Road and that is where his registered address is on the Companies House, in respect of his various Directorships.

103OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 18:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

104OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 18:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

105OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From Mike Minay BBC Radio Manchester -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

106OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

107OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:
Did you read it four times too? Very Happy

108OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly Martin has been promoted to IT support.

109OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 21:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Clearly Martin has been promoted to IT support.

Don't know what you are on about?

I put up a tweet by someone showing three pictures of what the Administrator had said in his press briefing.

As these were only 'part' pictures, I posted the full pictures (which could be shown in just two pictures) below so everyone can read them easily.

As for Martin - even after once again explaining how to post up tweets (and having one or two having a pop at me for the way I did it) - he again posted a tweet up earlier that I had to go and mod and put it right for him - yet again!

Christ I know some people aren't computer literate but how hard is following an 'idiots' list, to do something?

110OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Don't know what you are on about?

KP started it.

111OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 23:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How many people believe that they're actually 'working around the clock' to get this deal done?

I reckon they've all had to get home by 5.15pm before their Aldi frozen chicken kiev passes its use by date.

This bullshit is beyond mundane to say the least.

112OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 28 2019, 00:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:How many people believe that they're actually 'working around the clock' to get this deal done?

I reckon they've all had to get home by 5.15pm before their Aldi frozen chicken kiev passes its use by date.

This bullshit is beyond mundane to say the least.

At the rates Administrators charge I don't think they'd be shopping at Aldi.

Depending on where they live also, they might even be staying at the hotel, so maybe they are finding it convenient to be putting in the additional hours.

I suspect that there is something around the Hotel which is being the fly in the ointment in completing the deal.

There doesn't seem to be much news coming out from the Hotel Administrators - least not from what I've seen.  If you compare the process with that for the club I would have thought by now the accountants have forensically been examined, the 'war room' or whatever they call it, as been set up for prospective purchasers and the Hotel is being marketed for the required 21 days.  But we've heard nothing about such things?

I know the original hope was that they could be sold combined but I guess that isn't happening and that perhaps the 'splitting' off between the two has caused queries and disagreements with the potential purchasers of both?

It does sound as though things have been close a couple of times already and maybe something personal effecting one of the key players have been one of the reasons for a delay?

I think things are promising from the Administrators statement, they certainly could have worded it less positively if things were not looking to good, so I guess we have to stay patient a bit longer, but fingers crossed, not for much longer now.

113OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 28 2019, 12:38

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:My source is a family member who is a friend of an ex Premier League era player of ours.

Is it Gerald Cid?
Franck Passi?

114OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 28 2019, 14:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:From Mike Minay BBC Radio Manchester -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The key phrase is "Hope we are now very close"...….Hope rather than knows for a fact. So at best it will be another week...… We may be able to field a five-a-side team if this goes much longer  Rolling Eyes

115OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jun 29 2019, 16:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

HoTs signed.

Statement on behalf of the Joint Administrators for Bolton Wanderers

The Joint Administrators for Bolton Wanderers can confirm a Heads of Terms agreement has been signed with the preferred bidder for the acquisition of the club. 

Paul Appleton of David Rubin & Partners said: “For legal reasons, I cannot name the preferred bidder until Monday. But I realise just how important it is Bolton fans are given confidence we are now a major step closer to the sale of the club and securing its future.

“This has not always been a straightforward process owing mainly to the need to condense what would normally be a four to five month timeframe into closer to seven weeks.

“But there has been a willingness on all sides to work tirelessly to ensure the survival of the club and, in particular, I’d like to thank the Eddie Davies Trust who have shown a deep and true understanding of what Bolton Wanderers means to the fans and the wider community.

“Again, I’d like to reiterate my regret at not always being able to keep the supporters completely up to speed with the progress of the deal but the important thing is the club is now a further step forward to being saved. Now begins the rebuilding process.

"With the Heads of Terms having been signed, we move towards a Sale and Purchase Agreement and completion of the transaction at the earliest possible stage.

“This club has suffered greatly but I would like to pay tribute to all the staff who, under the most dire of circumstances, have shown their loyalty and devotion to Bolton Wanderers. The deserve days like this after all they have been through.
“The next step is a completion of the deal and the start of a new era for the club. There will be a further update in due course."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

116OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Jun 30 2019, 16:37

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Guess whose back

117OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Jun 30 2019, 16:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

DEANO82 wrote:Guess whose back

I'm almost certain that this cretin is Anderson's stooge, trying their hardest to fuck us over.

118OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Jun 30 2019, 17:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always knew this arsehole would pop back up at some point.

119OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Jun 30 2019, 19:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This man bleeds BWFC and you bellends are slagging him off.

The man is desperate to lead us back to the promised land, yet all he gets is abuse.

Shameful.

120OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Jul 01 2019, 16:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still no bloody announcement!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum