Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 43]

141OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 14:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Looks as though the intended holding company for the ownership of the shares has been registered at Companies House -

FVWL FOOTBALL LIMITED

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Does this mean the takeover is imminent then?

142OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 14:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Looks as though the intended holding company for the ownership of the shares has been registered at Companies House -

FVWL FOOTBALL LIMITED

I would expect so.

Seems everything ticking along on the FV side of things (contrary to Nixon's tweets) otherwise they would not have bothered registering a holding company (if they hadn't got a financial backer to complete the deal) - and from the Administrators point of view, he's already confirmed FV has having the money and undertaking Heads of Terms, prior to the sale.

Would seem unimaginable if the Administrator has allowed things to get so far if things from the FV side had been so financially precarious or that Bassini had any grounds whatsoever for an injunction or whatever else he was claiming to do.

The negotiations around the hotel would seem to me to be the obvious area of any delays in that the Administrator for that has still to name who their preferred bidder is and how far down the line they are with the deal and how compatible/amenable they are with FV owning the club sharing joint facilities with the Hotel, etc - if it isn't FV who are the preferred bidder.

I think things will move forward to a conclusion this week with FV ending up owning both.

143OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 15:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

FVWL FOOTBALL LIMITED

I would expect so.

Seems everything ticking along on the FV side of things (contrary to Nixon's tweets) otherwise they would not have bothered registering a holding company (if they hadn't got a financial backer to complete the deal) - and from the Administrators point of view, he's already confirmed FV has having the money and undertaking Heads of Terms, prior to the sale.

Would seem unimaginable if the Administrator has allowed things to get so far if things from the FV side had been so financially precarious or that Bassini had any grounds whatsoever for an injunction or whatever else he was claiming to do.

The negotiations around the hotel would seem to me to be the obvious area of any delays in that the Administrator for that has still to name who their preferred bidder is and how far down the line they are with the deal and how compatible/amenable they are with FV owning the club sharing joint facilities with the Hotel, etc - if it isn't FV who are the preferred bidder.

I think things will move forward to a conclusion this week with FV ending up owning both.
Thank goodness for that, maybe now we can all talk about incomings.

144OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 15:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm hoping Parky has been lining up players ready for when the sale goes through, probably be freebies and released players though.

145OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 16:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm hoping Parky has been lining up players ready for when the sale goes through, probably be freebies and released players though.

Probably Buckley, Taylor & Hobbs.

146OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Jul 09 2019, 22:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

147OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good old Kenocchio, did a great job but he'll get his cash back so that's ok isn't it? Rolling Eyes

148OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 10:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Good old Kenocchio, did a great job but he'll get his cash back so that's ok isn't it? Rolling Eyes

Are you sure? He has a charge on some assets and that charge has now crystallised so he can claim ownership of the asset- whatever it is. I suspect it's a second charge,  someone else like Moonshift might have a senior charge on the assets. He might be offered the asset- told to take it and get lost. The charge might be worthless, so there's no guarantee he'll get anything.
He's an unsecured creditor in the sum of £180,000  and he might get 35p in the £. So he might get  £63,000 for that. My heart bleeds for him but it bleeds more for our club and what that criminal shyster has done to our club.

149OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll trust your knowledge on these matters rammy, i just assumed as a secured creditor he would be guaranteed the amount reported by the administrators.

150OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 11:28

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its like if you have a mortgage on your property because you borrowed from a high street bank to buy it. Should you default on the payments the bank will re-possess the house , i.e. take the asset, and sell it. The same could happen here-  the secured creditor can take the asset and try to sell it. But the reality is that football assets  are not valuable for any other purpose. If Moonshift have a charge on the stadium, for example, then if they took possession of it, what would they do with it as its useless for any other purpose. They would attempt to lease it back to BWFC.
They'll do a deal with the new owners to delay payment, take a reduced payment ,or perhaps do a debt for equity swap.. One things for sure like most other Nutters I hope Anderson ends up with nothing

151OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 11:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:Good old Kenocchio, did a great job but he'll get his cash back so that's ok isn't it? Rolling Eyes

Are you sure? He has a charge on some assets and that charge has now crystallised so he can claim ownership of the asset- whatever it is. I suspect it's a second charge,  someone else like Moonshift might have a senior charge on the assets. He might be offered the asset- told to take it and get lost. The charge might be worthless, so there's no guarantee he'll get anything.
He's an unsecured creditor in the sum of £180,000  and he might get 35p in the £. So he might get  £63,000 for that. My heart bleeds for him but it bleeds more for our club and what that criminal shyster has done to our club.

I suspect he has some sort of a charge on the hotel.

Michael James/PBP has the first charge on the hotel of £5.5m which last book value seemed to be worth about £8.5m but I've been told by someone I trust is valued  at £4.5m to £5m by the Administrator.

I don't know if you've read this link yet -

...but would guess that is why the have left a question mark against how much a secured creditor PBP is - until the Hotel sale is finalised?

Would you mind if I asked you a question if this is indeed the case -

If Anderson was say a secondary secured creditor on the Hotel and the senior charge takes all the value in it, what happens to Anderson's money - is it lost, or does it simply become an unsecured creditor?

If so I wonder if that amounts to the same thing anyway as there wouldn't be anything to pay unsecured creditors on a company that would not fall under the EFL umbrella of having to pay even a minimum 25p in the £ to.

Thanks.

152OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 12:54

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy- I had seen the hyperlink and it is quite embarrassing that so many ordinary trading organisations and some individuals ( if Dr. Humphreys is an individual and not a corporate name) are going to end up with so little. We've lost them from the supply chain  unless we guarantee to pay them cash ( literally folding stuff) should they trade with us in future,
 As regards secured creditors, (as I understand current insolvency law) if the charge fails, it fails in its entirety. They would not become unsecured creditors. So if the primary charge holder  ( Prescott Business Park owner) accepts the hotel as  final settlement ,then Anderson will get nothing. That depends on the final negotiated valuation of the hotel ,presumably as a going concern, but as a secondary charge holder it leaves Anderson in a weak bargaining position. 
I think we'll have to wait until the 8 week period . for the hotel administration  report to be made public (which should be about now) to see who are the secured creditors. As I understand it, and again I may be wrong, the report that we're all looking at is for the football club and not necessarily for the hotel as well.

153OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy- I had seen the hyperlink and it is quite embarrassing that so many ordinary trading organisations and some individuals ( if Dr. Humphreys is an individual and not a corporate name) are going to end up with so little. We've lost them from the supply chain  unless we guarantee to pay them cash ( literally folding stuff) should they trade with us in future,
 As regards secured creditors, (as I understand current insolvency law) if the charge fails, it fails in its entirety. They would not become unsecured creditors. So if the primary charge holder  ( Prescott Business Park owner) accepts the hotel as  final settlement ,then Anderson will get nothing. That depends on the final negotiated valuation of the hotel ,presumably as a going concern, but as a secondary charge holder it leaves Anderson in a weak bargaining position. 
I think we'll have to wait until the 8 week period . for the hotel administration  report to be made public (which should be about now) to see who are the secured creditors. As I understand it, and again I may be wrong, the report that we're all looking at is for the football club and not necessarily for the hotel as well.

Thanks for that.

The Doctor is/was the club doctor apparently although I don't know that for definite.

No doubt you won't be happy with Nixon's latest tweet that I will post below!

154OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Brilliant, 

Full House if that happens, Ken, Aldridge and Parky!!!

155OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It cant be Kenocchio, there would be a riot!

156OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jul 10 2019, 15:14

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Sun:

”BOLTON are going to bring in Keith Cousins as director of football under their new regime.

The former Peterborough vice chairman and Rushden and Diamonds owner is best known for being John Terry’s agent.

Cousins is to work for Football Ventures when they take the club out of administration.

He has already been active on deals to keep and bring in new faces for the troubled League One club.”

157OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 11 2019, 08:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good news. 

A big name like that will get the fans on side.

158OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jul 11 2019, 10:54

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Advisor only, not a full time role.

159OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 10:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OBassini is back. On talkSPORT shortly

160OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jul 12 2019, 11:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum