Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 43]

341OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 06:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You do realise that is him DENYING he's intending to buy us don't you?

YES, I’m not stupid.  See Martin’s earlier post from Nixon’s tweet I’m sharing KAMANI’s tweet DENYING the rumour.

342OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 10:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well well!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Adam Kamani

@AdamKamani
· 32m

Hi guys, we aren’t interested in buying the football club, however we did ask the administrators about the hotel situation which we haven’t heard back from yet

- wish you all the success in the future and hope you get this situation sorted! Good luck guys

#bwfc (link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] twitter.com/marciles/

343OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 11:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:I have no idea how you’ve managed to squeeze an accusation of me targeting you into this topic - that just shows again that you’ve entirely missed the point.

As I said you’ve posted some interesting theories on KA, not all have been accurate - you’ve had to back away from the positive spin you gave him over the last three years for instance.

But your explanations around financial matters have been useful for those of us with limited experience in the area - and I thank you for posting them.

To claim that you were only faced with ‘Ken’s a cunt’ on this forum though is inaccurate, aside from Martin there have been plenty of decent, well thought out opinions on this topic and you know this. You’re inventing a reason for posting less here, but there’s no need to be defensive of your posting on ww it’s a more popular forum and you can do what you want.

Anyway, this is a massive tangent now. You can re read my original post again if you want as it hasn’t changed but it doesn’t seem to be getting through.

Here we go again.

Fwiw I've never posted positive 'spin' in respect of Anderson, I've simply given an interpretation of what I reckon as been going on based on what information we have been given and AFTER hearing both sides of the argument.  As nearly EVERYTHING associated with Anderson by the kneejerk lynch mob - was always negative - He's a Cunt, he's raping and pillaging the club, pay the fucking players, etc, etc - then obviously anything I say to the contrary is perceived by the negative heads as 'being up Ken's arse, making excuses for him, putting a positive spin on things - rather than the fair and (more often than not) correct interpretation of events.

When you are viewing things from the periphery of extremism (which has been the default position of the Ken haters) then anybody in the centre ground such as myself, are in turn seen to be the one with the extreme views, with the crowds position (the vast majority) being the norm.

I would have had you down as one of the few having the intelligence to have realised that rather than still believe I was on some mission to give Ken a good name.

I have continually for the last three years been faced with the Ken's a cunt attitude on this forum - indeed our current dialogue over the last two days as stemmed from such a comment!

Apart from Peter and Johnny whilst he posted regularly, who else took the view that Anderson wasn't such an anti-Christ that everyone else believed him to be?

I don't need a reason to post on another forum - I've always done so from the earliest days of forums becoming popular over a decade or more ago and I'm not being defensive of Wanders Ways, if it suited me that much I would have been a regular on there for many years now, instead I choose to post there on this subject because I've had enough of the closed minds and latent hatred still on here.

344OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All the discussions above are grand but the bottom line is:
Now Tuesday, second game of the season coming, no official owners, no players etc etc......All because we need another signature on a change in the deal?  The people involved in this don't have the capability to sign documents at midnight...if that's what it takes...….I dunno.

345OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:47

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:I have no idea how you’ve managed to squeeze an accusation of me targeting you into this topic - that just shows again that you’ve entirely missed the point.

As I said you’ve posted some interesting theories on KA, not all have been accurate - you’ve had to back away from the positive spin you gave him over the last three years for instance.

But your explanations around financial matters have been useful for those of us with limited experience in the area - and I thank you for posting them.

To claim that you were only faced with ‘Ken’s a cunt’ on this forum though is inaccurate, aside from Martin there have been plenty of decent, well thought out opinions on this topic and you know this. You’re inventing a reason for posting less here, but there’s no need to be defensive of your posting on ww it’s a more popular forum and you can do what you want.

Anyway, this is a massive tangent now. You can re read my original post again if you want as it hasn’t changed but it doesn’t seem to be getting through.

Here we go again.

Fwiw I've never posted positive 'spin' in respect of Anderson, I've simply given an interpretation of what I reckon as been going on based on what information we have been given and AFTER hearing both sides of the argument.  As nearly EVERYTHING associated with Anderson by the kneejerk lynch mob - was always negative - He's a Cunt, he's raping and pillaging the club, pay the fucking players, etc, etc - then obviously anything I say to the contrary is perceived by the negative heads as 'being up Ken's arse, making excuses for him, putting a positive spin on things - rather than the fair and (more often than not) correct interpretation of events.

When you are viewing things from the periphery of extremism (which has been the default position of the Ken haters) then anybody in the centre ground such as myself, are in turn seen to be the one with the extreme views, with the crowds position (the vast majority) being the norm.

I would have had you down as one of the few having the intelligence to have realised that rather than still believe I was on some mission to give Ken a good name.

I have continually for the last three years been faced with the Ken's a cunt attitude on this forum - indeed our current dialogue over the last two days as stemmed from such a comment!

Apart from Peter and Johnny whilst he posted regularly, who else took the view that Anderson wasn't such an anti-Christ that everyone else believed him to be?

I don't need a reason to post on another forum - I've always done so from the earliest days of forums becoming popular over a decade or more ago and I'm not being defensive of Wanders Ways, if it suited me that much I would have been a regular on there for many years now, instead I choose to post there on this subject because I've had enough of the closed minds and latent hatred still on here.

Just out of interest, who's on the stupid list?  rabbit

346OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

finlaym wrote:
Anybody that disagrees with Sluffy.

347OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I'm not on there I'll be furious.

348OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:If I'm not on there I'll be furious.

Don't worry, you're top.

349OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Here we go again.

Those with the closed minds.

350OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope and pray something comes out to prove Kenocchio is a cunt just so i can see Sluffy's 10 paragraph apology/spin on it to say he's still not a cunt  Very Happy

351OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:I hope and pray something comes out to prove Kenocchio is a cunt just so i can see Sluffy's 10 paragraph apology/spin on it to say he's still not a cunt  Very Happy
There's no doubt in many folks eyes that Anderson is a cunt, he's the reason for all the delays in FV finalising the deal.

352OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 14:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Norpig wrote:I hope and pray something comes out to prove Kenocchio is a cunt just so i can see Sluffy's 10 paragraph apology/spin on it to say he's still not a cunt  Very Happy
There's no doubt in many folks eyes that Anderson is a cunt, he's the reason for all the delays in FV finalising the deal.

The question was asked yesterday on Wanderers Way as to 'we are all in agreement that Ken's a cunt aren't we?'

My reply was this -

Morally probably yes.
Legally probably no.
Put yourself in his shoes - if you had a chance for £3.5m legally, would you 'play' people to get it or just turn your back and walk away - and I think you will get your answer.

So Martin you have the chance to obtain £3.5m legally by unnecessarily complicating a deal you are involved in, would you do it, or would you just walk away and leave it?

What would you do?

The same as Anderson appears to have done, or leave the millions in the bank account of a company called FV - it isn't even the clubs money, so not even a moral dilemma for you to wrestle with.

I would try for the money myself

Depending on your answer you are either a hypocrite or an almost certain liar.

And that's why people with closed minds are stupid as you dig yourselves into holes you simply can't get out of without looking utterly moronic.

(As for Wanderers Ways not one person since my reply as label Ken a cunt for doing what we all would do.

See how people can change their view points when things are explained to them as to what is happening rather than just blindly keep following the lynch mob mentality and maintain their closed minds and remain unwilling to listen to others what really is going on.)

353OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 14:18

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The admins determined he was entitled to £1.4m, so that's what he is due, then he has credits in the hotel, so all told he is due what the admins determine he is due, why then is he quibbling with them? the mans a grade a cunt.

354OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 14:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:The admins determined he was entitled to £1.4m, so that's what he is due, then he has credits in the hotel, so all told he is due what the admins determine he is due, why then is he quibbling with them? the mans a grade a cunt.

You really haven't even the most basic understanding of what is going on.

There's two separate Administrators, the club, whose Admin says he has roughly £1.6m secured, and the hotel whose Admin says his amount is undetermined.

What does he mean by that?

He means that there are two secured creditors for the hotel, James/PBP with a first claim of £5.5m and then Anderson up to an amount of around £3.4m (as the £3.4m plus the £1.6m add up to the £5m he has secured in Burnden Leisure and its group of companies).

So if the hotel sold for £5.5m or less that would mean Ken would get nothing from the hotel as James would get it all.  If it sold for £6m, then KA would get the extra £500k, if £6.5m, he would get £1m - and so on up until he gets his maximum amount of around £3.5m or so.

What Anderson is doing is trying to make an auction and thus inflate the price the hotel sells at - the original estimation of the hotels worth was around just £5m.

That's why he's been delaying and 'playing' people, he can see a legitimate and legal way to walk off with £3.5m.

I'd do the same in his shoes - most people would - even you.

Now can people see why I've had enough talking to people with closed minds on here?

355OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But by doing all his so called legitimate ways of getting £3.5 million he is jeopardising the sale and the season ahead. 
The more i think on it the more i think this was his plan all along. He never had the cash to finance the club long term and unless someone else knows more than me then i don't believe he ever put in that amount of his own money.
I know it's all very black and white for you Sluffy but i and many other on here see it much more emotionally than you do. I'm not saying i love BWFC more than you do but you see it in a very business minded way when most of the rest of us just see our club we have supported for many years in danger of going down the pan.

356OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 17:20

If that theory is correct the man really is a complete snake, but we already knew that.

And no if I had no legitimate claim to a payout (obviously no idea what Kens is), I would not bleed the club dry and out other peoples livelihoods at risk to maximise my own profit - that’s what cunts do.

Last edited by T.R.O.Y on Tue Aug 06 2019, 17:25; edited 1 time in total

357OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 17:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like the game is on which is great news.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

358OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 18:01

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Looks like the game is on which is great news.

for Coventry

359OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 19:22

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Will the EFL allow us to sign more players before Saturday?

That's the question.

360OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 19:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cajunboy wrote:Will the EFL allow us to sign more players before Saturday?

That's the question.

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

Bolton. Conway. Hobbs. Pringle. All in at training. Hoping for deals. Again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum