Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iles throws a social media strop!

+9
finlaymcdanger
y2johnny
bryan458
Growler
MartinBWFC
DEANO82
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 22:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:You always seem to level at me that I’m a troll or just out for an argument for the sake of it. Don’t know how else to tell you I’m not, I just have strong opinions. I behave the same way with all posters, and always have - it’s just my posting style I suppose (which I won’t be changing).

Strong opinions don't equal never ending arguments tantamount to browbeating people to the point of submission and the other poster thinking 'fuck this I'm off'.

Even if you win your point what exactly have you achieved - you've scored a meaningless point off someone you don't know on a small, trivial football site on the internet.

Does it make you feel big or something?  Smarter than the rest of us?   Smug?

I said something, you challenged it and I said you can find the proof in this lot.

That should have been an end to it.

Call me a liar if you didn't believe me - but that was where any normal person would have left it - but oh no, not you - particularly when you're on my case.

We all knew what was coming, you endlessly bleating on and on and on until everybody is sick of it and posters having to intervene and say enough is enough for the rest of us.

That certainly isn't expressing a strong opinion, it is downright pushing for/seeking, a reaction - trolling in other words - and certainly not for the first time either.

I don't believe for one second that you don't know exactly what you are doing - I doubt anyone else whose seen what you do, over and over and over again - particularly in relation to your communicating with me, believes for one second your 'it was only me expressing a strong opinion' bullshit either.

I've offered you to draw a line over the past and move on several times in the last couple of days but it seems from your statement above you don't have any intention of taking up that offer.

I've been prepared to meet you half way, pity that you don't seem to want to do the same.

82Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 23:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:Piece of piss for Sluffy that, every post of his is over 200 words anyway  Laughing
:whistle:
To the contributor known as 'norpig' and to all other interested or disinterested parties who are reading this latest incredibly sagacious offering from the one true King of Extremis Verbosum.

Be it known that I, His Eternally Eloquent, Exaltedly Intelligent and Extremely Engrossing take issue at the merest hint of a suggestion of a thought that anybody in the universe, living, dead or a star of a George A Romero motion picture could ever even begin to approach the levels of dedication necessary to produce posts that could ever be deemed similar to my most magniificent missives, filled as they are with sagacious wisdom, excellent humour and of course levels of intelligence that make MENSA members weep with jealousy.

I am the one true Lord of the Long Post, the Viscount of Verbosity, the Emperor of Elongation and as such I demand that this assertion concerning the junior apprentice of opinion known as 'sluffy' that suggests he may even begin to approach rivalling my infallibly constructed critiques, queries and of course world class wisdom is in fact a total fallacy, a complete falsehood, a fabrication only surpassed by a Donald Trump Press Conference. I am the master of the 'long' post here and while 'sluffy' and one or two others are improving they have a long, long road to travel before reaching equality with myself.

That is all

His Majesty King luckyPeterpiper ExtremisVerbosum MMLXIX

Forgive me LPP you are indeed the king of long post  king

83Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Thu Jun 20 2019, 23:50

I honestly don’t get what your issue is Sluffy, but clearly you’re not going to backup your claim.

So I’ll leave it there, I’m not going to change and clearly you won’t either.

Hopefully there’s something on this thread others can go on to enjoy discussing.

84Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Fri Jun 21 2019, 00:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:I honestly don’t get what your issue is Sluffy, but clearly you’re not going to backup your claim.

So I’ll leave it there, I’m not going to change and clearly you won’t either.

Hopefully there’s something on this thread others can go on to enjoy discussing.

You still have to get another dig in don't you, another bit of bait to troll me with.

I'm not as stupid as you take me for.

If you think I or anyone else wants to trawl through three years of Iles 'likes' to prove a point to you - to say 'there you are, I told you he did it and here is the proof' then you're either crazy or trying to be extremely manipulative and controlling - none of them being good personal traits to have.

I don't believe you to be crazy though...

85Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Fri Jun 21 2019, 00:21

So why would I trawl through his posts to prove your point? All I said was - I’ve never seen it - so I don’t see why I should take your word for it.

So if you can’t be bothered to provide any evidence then don’t make a slanderous comment. It’s fine not to like Iles but you’re pushing it too far with posts like this.

86Iles throws a social media strop! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iles throws a social media strop! Fri Jun 21 2019, 00:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:So why would I trawl through his posts to prove your point? All I said was - I’ve never seen it - so I don’t see why I should take your word for it.

So if you can’t be bothered to provide any evidence then don’t make a slanderous comment. It’s fine not to like Iles but you’re pushing it too far with posts like this.

Slanderous comment - what planet are you on???

I didn't ask you to prove my point, I said that's where you'll find what he 'liked' if you wanted to bother looking for them - of course I knew you wouldn't just as much as you knew I wouldn't either but you kept right on trolling me to try to do it though - even Fin told you straight that you knew I was never going to - yet you're still pushing aren't you - very manipulative and controlling of you, or attempting to be.

As for pushing it too far with posts like this, I'm not one of those growing number attacking Iles on twitter, I merely noted what was happening to him for others to be aware of - the majority of which Johnny, Fin, and even Norpig agreed with me as to why many have now lost faith in him because of how he's handled things and taken sides.

Funny how you've not taken them to task about it.

Just me.

I wonder why that is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum