Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Football Ponces Now Above The Law?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Newcastle United striker Demba Ba has been banned from driving after his car was twice caught speeding by speed cameras.

He failed to appear in court.

He had also failed to attend two previous hearings and ignored police letters sent in November 2011 asking him to confirm who was driving his car on the two occasions in question.

He was fined £1000 but police are unlikely to see any of it.

What a twat. Despit all this, the police are still refusing to confirm the vehicle involved, locations or speed, but did confirm that there had been two "speeding offences".

It's now clear that footballers are above the law, they can do as they please. That City scumbug who appears to have been racing will probably receive a medal and a payrise.

Who's fault is this? YOURS. Too many people are like Largehat & Hipster, showering these ponces with plaudits and love. It seems footballers are the new Gods and people are in awe of them.

When are you going to wise up?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you need to accept Mark Davies as your personal saviour.

This is just a small minority of Premiership stars who have started to believe their own hype. I love it when they get taken down a peg or two.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The fact is that anyone earning shit loads of money will invariably get away with this sort of thing. Look at all the Man United players who got away with driving bans because of good lawyers. I would imagine a lot of Bankers and other highly paid professionals also get away with it. The only difference is we don't here about them because the press don't give a fuck about "normals".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum