Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits?

+8
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
Dunkels King
Sluffy
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a bit of a hoo-haa about this geezer Azelle Rodney who was shot dead by police in North London seven years ago.

The police believed he and two other blokes in a Volkswagon Golf were driving to carry out an armed robbery, and when the police stopped them Azelle Rodney was shot dead.

He wasn't armed, but there were guns in the boot.

What is your take on this? Were the police too hasty or is this a case of justice? The guy was quite happy to be in a car with weapons and was obviously up to no good - did he get what he deserved for playing with guns?

2Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:27

If this guy had form the cops were probably itching to fire.

Last edited by Bolton Hater on Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:29; edited 1 time in total

3Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:28

if you play with guns you can't complain when one takes you out.

4Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well thats one way of looking at things.

all criminals deserve to be unjustly murdered because, well, they were up to no good anyway

5Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:44

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

He was a well known drug dealer with previous for weapons offences. Police had been watching him for a while knowing he was planning to rob a group of Jamaican heroin traffickers, they stopped him on the way to do it.
It's unfortunate he was killed but I'm certain they issued plenty of warnings and if he didn't do as he was told and appeared to be resisting police from a car they knew had weapons in it then, well, you can see how these things happen.

Armed robber/ drug dealer dies while resisting arrest. It's not like we lost a cure for cancer is it? One less scumbag in the world at the end of the day.

6Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Tue Sep 04 2012, 22:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

See actual video here -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19482322

Moral if you play with guns don't cry when you get shot!

7Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 07:57

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:
Moral if you play with guns don't cry when you get shot!

Exactly ! People always turn out to make these guys look like saints. The problem with the UK is we pamper to the idiots who think everyone has "rights". If you are a criminal you lose those rights. If you go out on a job armed, that implies you are willing to shoot someone. Tough shit if you end up getting shot. One less criminal for the tax payers to support.

8Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:well thats one way of looking at things.

all criminals deserve to be unjustly murdered because, well, they were up to no good anyway

I knew you'd defend the criminals. I'm waiting for your thread Ian Brady: Should He Be Education Secretary?

9Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 12:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not defending them you mong.

but i don't subscribe to random murder.

I don't know anything about this case but if he's threatened the officer with a gun then i agree he should have been fired on.

I don't agree with a random use of firearms because someone just happens to be "up to no good"

10Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 12:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I broadly agree with Hipster. Having a gun in the boot of your car is not a capital offence in this country, so if the police shoot someone who is unarmed, it's basic lynch-mob protocol to come out and say "they deserved it".

11Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I broadly agree with Hipster. Having a gun in the boot of your car is not a capital offence in this country, so if the police shoot someone who is unarmed, it's basic lynch-mob protocol to come out and say "they deserved it".

So you're a cop. You approach a car that intel suggests will be full of armed robbers. One guy makes a move for something you can't see. Are you suggesting you'd wait to see what the guy produced?

12Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:He was a well known drug dealer with previous for weapons offences. Police had been watching him for a while knowing he was planning to rob a group of Jamaican heroin traffickers, they stopped him on the way to do it.
It's unfortunate he was killed but I'm certain they issued plenty of warnings and if he didn't do as he was told and appeared to be resisting police from a car they knew had weapons in it then, well, you can see how these things happen.

Armed robber/ drug dealer dies while resisting arrest. It's not like we lost a cure for cancer is it? One less scumbag in the world at the end of the day.

^^^ this...

13Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If the cars full of guns, the police think he may be carrying them and they ask him to stand still or they will shoot and the dumb ass still runs off then what does he expect will happen?

14Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:He was a well known drug dealer with previous for weapons offences. Police had been watching him for a while knowing he was planning to rob a group of Jamaican heroin traffickers, they stopped him on the way to do it.

A policeman who shot dead a suspected armed robber did not shout a warning or see any weapon before he opened up with two rapid bursts of gunfire, a public inquiry into the killing heard yesterday.

15Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I broadly agree with Hipster. Having a gun in the boot of your car is not a capital offence in this country, so if the police shoot someone who is unarmed, it's basic lynch-mob protocol to come out and say "they deserved it".

So you're a cop. You approach a car that intel suggests will be full of armed robbers. One guy makes a move for something you can't see. Are you suggesting you'd wait to see what the guy produced?

Troll, I'm not debating or referring to whether or not the police shot him out of genuine self defence or not. For one thing, I don't know much about the case. For another, it's irrelevant to what I am talking about, which is the predictable "he was a criminal so tough shit" mentality displayed by several posters on this thread.

These are not capital crimes.

16Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Troll, I'm not debating or referring to whether or not the police shot him out of genuine self defence or not. For one thing, I don't know much about the case. For another, it's irrelevant to what I am talking about, which is the predictable "he was a criminal so tough shit" mentality displayed by several posters on this thread.

These are not capital crimes.

Underpants folder.

17Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Underpants folder.

Knickers padlocker.

18Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:For another, it's irrelevant to what I am talking about, which is the predictable "he was a criminal so tough shit" mentality displayed by several posters on this thread.

What is wrong with that mentality? Why is it that you and Hipster love criminals so much? Was your Dad a bank robber?

19Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 13:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
What is wrong with that mentality? Why is it that you and Hipster love criminals so much?

It's very easy to display a 'tough shit' attitude when reading the Daily Mail or when it doesn't affect you.

I believe in the integrity and authority of our legal system, which is one of the very best in the world.

I can't speak for Hipster. That twat chip butty is the only person I know of on here who uses two accounts to try to double team people. You know full well Hipster and I are nothing to do with each other, so don't ask me to explain his opinions.

20Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 14:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
What is wrong with that mentality? Why is it that you and Hipster love criminals so much?

It's very easy to display a 'tough shit' attitude when reading the Daily Mail or when it doesn't affect you.

I believe in the integrity and authority of our legal system, which is one of the very best in the world.

I can't speak for Hipster. That twat chip butty is the only person I know of on here who uses two accounts to try to double team people. You know full well Hipster and I are nothing to do with each other, so don't ask me to explain his opinions.

The accounts are from two separate people.

I can't say for certain that one or the other does not uses each account to post but I doubt it.

It's more likely to me that if you insult one of them the other will simply stick up for them and give you shit back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum