Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits?

+8
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
Dunkels King
Sluffy
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 14:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

It's very easy to display a 'tough shit' attitude when reading the Daily Mail or when it doesn't affect you.

I believe in the integrity and authority of our legal system, which is one of the very best in the world.

I wasn't reading the Daily Mail when I started this thread, I was reading the Mensa magazine.

Our legal system stinks. It's not about guilty or innocent, it's about who can afford the most expensive lawyer.

22Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 14:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like an execution to me, very unusual for british cops.
Well done plod. Crap needs to be taken out.

23Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 15:05

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
What is wrong with that mentality? Why is it that you and Hipster love criminals so much?

It's very easy to display a 'tough shit' attitude when reading the Daily Mail or when it doesn't affect you.

I believe in the integrity and authority of our legal system, which is one of the very best in the world.

I can't speak for Hipster. That twat chip butty is the only person I know of on here who uses two accounts to try to double team people. You know full well Hipster and I are nothing to do with each other, so don't ask me to explain his opinions.

The accounts are from two separate people.

I can't say for certain that one or the other does not uses each account to post but I doubt it.

It's more likely to me that if you insult one of them the other will simply stick up for them and give you shit back.

That's a really interesting interpretation of events.

I doubt we will be seeing chip knobhead's alter ego again, Sluffy.

24Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 15:12

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I wasn't reading the Daily Mail when I started this thread, I was reading the Mensa magazine.

Our legal system stinks. It's not about guilty or innocent, it's about who can afford the most expensive lawyer.

You have a valid point to a degree with that last sentence. Any system has some loopholes and there will always be miscarriages of justice. Yes, you are more likely to be unjustly acquitted of a crime if you happen to be wealthy, but equally you are more likely to be convicted wrongly if you are poor.

It doesn't change the fact that an unarmed man was shot dead instead of arrested and tried though.

25Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would people who are happy about the shooting of an unarmed man without warning or provocation be happy to start a genocide of all prisoners?

I mean they were all "up to no good" and convicted.

26Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Would people who are happy about the shooting of an unarmed man without warning or provocation be happy to start a genocide of all prisoners?

I mean they were all "up to no good" and convicted.

Yes I would, where do I sign?

27Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat did you agree with the killing of Jean Charles De Mezenes?

28Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He legged it didn't he?

29Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes or no?

30Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes or no?

Sorry for the guy and his family, but if the police stick a gun in my face on my way home I stick my hands in the air, I don't leg it.

People who leg it usually have something to hide.

So yes, it was unfortunate but I wouldn't change my stance.

31Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The police didn't identify themselves in any way and were dressed in plain clothes, also it's disputed as to whether he ran at all, and it was said he used his Oyster card to pass through the security gates.

The police then ran onto his train and shot him point blank in the head 5 times without identifying themselves or even warning him.

hmmm.

32Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The police didn't identify themselves in any way and were dressed in plain clothes, also it's disputed as to whether he ran at all, and it was said he used his Oyster card to pass through the security gates.

The police then ran onto his train and shot him point blank in the head 5 times without identifying themselves or even warning him.

hmmm.

I agree it's not good, but it was soon after the bombings in London so I guess the police were twitchy.

But one bad incident doesn't detract from the fact the majority of criminals are criminals for life and would be no loss to anyone.

33Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i don't excuse "twichyness" for a completely uncalled for and barbaric murder of an innocent man.

Rodney and JCDM are different but it's still relavent when thinking about how the police conduct themselves with firearms.

The other point is another debate entirely about rehabilitation.

34Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh great, now Nat thinks people who run away from the police deserve to die.

35Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well i don't excuse "twichyness" for a completely uncalled for and barbaric murder of an innocent man.

Rodney and JCDM are different but it's still relavent when thinking about how the police conduct themselves with firearms.

The other point is another debate entirely about rehabilitation.

Well it is an excuse, you'd have been no different if you were a copper.

I suspect you've lived a sheltered life and probably never been the victim of crime, so you think our poor criminals are treated badly.

It's people like you that have turned society into such a mess, a society where you can murder someone and be out in 10 years. Rape someone and get two years.

Perhaps if you'd been bum raped by an Aberdeen chav you'd think differently.

36Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Oh great, now Nat thinks people who run away from the police deserve to die.

You don't run from the police unless you have something to hide.

37Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been the victim of crime, i've been mugged.

The other points are just absolute nonsense and dont deserve a response.

38Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I have been the victim of crime, i've been mugged.

The other points are just absolute nonsense and dont deserve a response.

There would be far less crime if life meant life and prison was a small cell with no windows, no tv, no games, and little human contact.

Similarly, if criminals felt they were going to get shot for breaking into your 10 year old Ford Focus they'd probably think twice.

39Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Oh great, now Nat thinks people who run away from the police deserve to die.

You don't run from the police unless you have something to hide.

So lets say the police think you are a mass murderer on the loose, but it's a case of mistaken identity. Meanwhile, you've just nicked a Mars bar from a shop. The police stop you, so you run off. Now you're saying people deserve to die for wanting to evade arrest.

40Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 2 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

So lets say the police think you are a mass murderer on the loose, but it's a case of mistaken identity. Meanwhile, you've just nicked a Mars bar from a shop. The police stop you, so you run off. Now you're saying people deserve to die for wanting to evade arrest.

If you steal a Mars bar you are a thief and deserve a bullet in the back. If we let stealing a Mars bar go, what next? Rape, murder?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum