Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits?

+8
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
Dunkels King
Sluffy
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I have been the victim of crime, i've been mugged.

The other points are just absolute nonsense and dont deserve a response.

There would be far less crime if life meant life and prison was a small cell with no windows, no tv, no games, and little human contact.

Similarly, if criminals felt they were going to get shot for breaking into your 10 year old Ford Focus they'd probably think twice.

Now you're just being an idiot.

basically calling for Marshall Law.

42Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
If you steal a Mars bar you are a thief and deserve a bullet in the back. If we let stealing a Mars bar go, what next? Rape, murder?

I don't know why you start threads on more serious subjects if you're just going to wind up posting stupid responses.

43Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats what she usually does when she's lost an argument.

says something childish and stupid.

44Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know I go over the top slightly but I firmly believe we are on our way to a lawless society. There simply isn't a deterrent anymore. It's extremely difficult for the CPS to get a prosecution these days, there's always some made up disease to explain why they did what they did. Even the criminals they do put away get really light sentences. And most prisons are like a holiday camp anyway, some people are happier inside than out.

We need to be tougher on crime, this country would be a much safer place to live if the deterrents were tougher.

Until then, I'm happy for the police to execute as many bank robbers as they can.

45Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 17:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's extremely difficult for the CPS to get a prosecution these days, there's always some made up disease to explain why they did what they did. Even the criminals they do put away get really light sentences. And most prisons are like a holiday camp anyway, some people are happier inside than out.

But you're essentially saying that because the current system isn't perfect or is too lenient, lets go too far the other way to 'balance things up' a bit.

People fought for centuries to obtain some of these rights you dismiss so readily. The right to no imprisonment without trial, the right to a fair trial, the right to an impartial jury (it is a little reported fact that a jury can acquit someone for any reason they like), the right to defend yourself, the right to be treated with compassion and humanity as a prisoner and so on.

You go too far.

46Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

People fought for centuries to obtain some of these rights you dismiss so readily. The right to no imprisonment without trial, the right to a fair trial, the right to an impartial jury (it is a little reported fact that a jury can acquit someone for any reason they like), the right to defend yourself, the right to be treated with compassion and humanity as a prisoner and so on.

You go too far.

You've just insulted everyone who ever fought for freedom. No one fought so murderers and rapists could get out inside 5 years. No one fought so fancy lawyers could get scum off serious charges.

You should apologise to everyone.

47Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 17:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
You've just insulted everyone who ever fought for freedom. No one fought so murderers and rapists could get out inside 5 years. No one fought so fancy lawyers could get scum off serious charges.

You should apologise to everyone.

I'll apologise to them if you apologise to women everywhere for depicting them in a bad light.

48Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
I'll apologise to them if you apologise to women everywhere for depicting them in a bad light.

What are you talking about you bellend, I'm an inspiration to women everywhere. I've won "Preston Businesswoman of the Year" twice.

49Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 18:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

What are you talking about you bellend, I'm an inspiration to women everywhere. I've won "Preston Businesswoman of the Year" twice.

Post a picture of the crrtificate.

50Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 18:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

It was a fu*k off trophy. I'll take a photo when I get home.

51Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 18:43

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

It was a fu*k off trophy. I'll take a photo when I get home.

Cool. Make sure that your name is clearly visible too please.

52Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 19:01

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

In America police is ALWAYS shoot first before asking questions second. America police give one warning to ' asume the position' and if criminal is not obey then they shoot him.

53Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 22:06

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:It's extremely difficult for the CPS to get a prosecution these days, there's always some made up disease to explain why they did what they did. Even the criminals they do put away get really light sentences. And most prisons are like a holiday camp anyway, some people are happier inside than out.

But you're essentially saying that because the current system isn't perfect or is too lenient, lets go too far the other way to 'balance things up' a bit.

You go too far.

People did fight for centuries and what for ? A system that allows career criminals that carry weapons to have "rights". The police fucked up badly with the guy after 7/7, but this other one is a completely different scenario. If you go out on a job armed, which by the way is illegal you deserve what you get if don't fully comply. How is it OK to carry weapons in the boot of your car if you don't have a license to own or handle said weapons ?

54Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 22:11

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
TheHateCamel wrote:He was a well known drug dealer with previous for weapons offences. Police had been watching him for a while knowing he was planning to rob a group of Jamaican heroin traffickers, they stopped him on the way to do it.
It's unfortunate he was killed but I'm certain they issued plenty of warnings and if he didn't do as he was told and appeared to be resisting police from a car they knew had weapons in it then, well, you can see how these things happen.

Armed robber/ drug dealer dies while resisting arrest. It's not like we lost a cure for cancer is it? One less scumbag in the world at the end of the day.

A policeman who shot dead a suspected armed robber did not shout a warning or see any weapon before he opened up with two rapid bursts of gunfire, a public inquiry into the killing heard yesterday.

Heard from whom? A witness presumably. Possibly one of the accomplices. This is an ongoing inquiry which hears evidence from all sides. I'm sure the inquiry will also hear from others how they did issue warnings.

55Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 22:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Dunkels King wrote:
People did fight for centuries and what for ? A system that allows career criminals that carry weapons to have "rights". The police fucked up badly with the guy after 7/7, but this other one is a completely different scenario. If you go out on a job armed, which by the way is illegal you deserve what you get if don't fully comply. How is it OK to carry weapons in the boot of your car if you don't have a license to own or handle said weapons ?

Like Natasha, you're also highlighting the fact that sometimes, criminals get away with crime. This isn't what anybody wants, regardless of the severity of the penalties one would impose.

It's an emotive subject, but of course criminals should have some rights. Like, if you're unarmed, you should not expect to be shot at by the police. And the other stuff I mentioned in my earlier post.

I understand your point of view but I think we will have to simply disagree, I can't accept that people "get what they deserve" in incidents such as this. I certainly don't think that it's OK to carry unlicensed weapons in the boot of a car.

Last edited by largehat on Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:42; edited 1 time in total

56Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:00

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:I certainly don't think that it's OK to carry unlicensed weapons in the boot of a car.

What about unconscious hookers?

57Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:
largehat wrote:I certainly don't think that it's OK to carry unlicensed weapons in the boot of a car.

What about unconscious hookers?

Hmm, stashing unlicensed weapons in unconscious hookers is pretty dodgy too I think. You might be in for an additional charge too, depending on where you put them.

58Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The case in Culceth that is currently under investigation by the IPCC is an interesting one. Three career criminals from Salford with previous for firearms offences were under surveillance. The Old Bill followed them for a few days and they parked up in the rear car park of a supermarket in Culceth. The car they were using was a stolen Audi on false plates. Plod decided to nip it in the bud but when they stormed the vehicle the driver ducked down and Mr Plod thought he was reaching for a firearm. The result was that they punched his ticket with two shots to the chest.

FWIW, it's been on Granada TV umpteen times about how his family want justice and his girlfriend wants Plod prosecuted. My own view is that he was up to no good. The good folk of Culceth pay their taxes and are entitled to a certain level of pest extermination just the same as any other Cheshire village.

59Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There are a lot of details missing from your story RT. When you say career criminals, what type of crime?

So far it sounds like you're advocating an unarmed man being shot dead for being sat in a stolen car.

60Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? - Page 3 Empty Re: Azelle Rodney: Tough Tits? Wed Sep 05 2012, 23:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

In 2010 Grainger, had been accused of being linked to a plot to corrupt a drugs squad officer into selling secret information in return for a £20,000 BMW and other bribes.

But the trial collapsed – at a cost of £6million – after it emerged that juror Joanne Fraill had discussed the case on Facebook with one of his co-defendants, Jamie Sewart. Fraill, 40, was jailed for eight months.

A fresh jury failed to reach a verdict on drugs charges against Grainger, but he was jailed for 20 months for handling stolen goods.

Mr Grainger's brother Stuart was jailed in 2001 for the murder of Derek Ianson. He was gunned down at his home in Salford.

A great deal more here -

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109978/Culcheth-shooting-Police-gun-Anthony-Grainger-Cheshire-village-children-flee-terror.html#ixzz25dWVIvkM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum