Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Parky stays will you go to matches?

+10
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
Hip Priest
bryan458
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes-I'll be going but it depends on what they want to charge for a season ticket. If it stays the same or is reduced (some hope!!) then probably yes. If they hike it a lot then I'll think about it a bit more. Why do I keep on going? Answer- because I believe in purgatory before death!!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bloody hell Rammy, thats a bit strong. You having a bad day already?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell Rammy, thats a bit strong. You having a bad day already?

Gallows humour Glos. Bad day yesterday- but a good one so far today. I'm going to be realistic about this and try and buy a half season ticket and then see what develops. If its Parky football I'll have been bored to death after the first three games!
Off to Scotland tomorrow  for a fortnight and then south of France for a week and then Italy for a week. Living high up the hog for as long as possible!!
Hope you're in good nick?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Seeing i am a fan of BWFC yes i will be going, Parkinson is a temporary custodian nothing else. I would prefer a clean sweep but i will support the club especially at this point.

The worst part for me during all the crap we have been through is listening to fans, saying they bleed BWFC, COYWM, Bolton Till i die, Once  in never out, etc. They see the club in intensive care with some wanting to switch off the life support, cry please save my club. THEN base there support on the current manager?  Yes the football stinks but at some point someone will come along and change the style. That's football.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoy yourself Rammy and take even more holidays  Very Happy

I'll still be going but just so i can get away from the wife and kids for a few hours.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I would go to the matches under certain terms and conditions. One of them being that after every defeat that Parky must walk right around the perimeters of the field whilst carrying a five meter square plywood sign with that weeks wage that he was paid displayed clearly on both sides of it and so that everyone in the crowd can see clearly.

OK I dont really think that, I was just using it to be humorous.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:I would go to the matches under certain terms and conditions. One of them being that after every defeat that Parky must walk right around the perimeters of the field whilst carrying a five meter square plywood sign with that weeks wage that he was paid displayed clearly on both sides of it and so that everyone in the crowd can see clearly.

If he'd been made to do that last season he'd have worn his trainers out- but the sign would have said £ Bugger All

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

rammywhite wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell Rammy, thats a bit strong. You having a bad day already?

Gallows humour Glos. Bad day yesterday- but a good one so far today. I'm going to be realistic about this and try and buy a half season ticket and then see what develops. If its Parky football I'll have been bored to death after the first three games!
Off to Scotland tomorrow  for a fortnight and then south of France for a week and then Italy for a week. Living high up the hog for as long as possible!!
Hope you're in good nick?
You enjoy yourself mate. Eat all the things you shouldn't. and generally misbehave.
Myself, I'm so-so. Last Thursday on my cancer check up I was told my bloods are up and I've have a couple of symptons showing, but hopefully this is just a blip. 
Monday, I thought I was going to see the quack to have my tablets increased after having my stents put in, but he told me I have to go to the John Ratcliffe Hospital in Oxford for an MRI, and is talking about having a bypass. Otherwise I'm fine  Very Happy
I cut my part-time job down to 2 days, thinking of kicking it in to touch altogether.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just found out that after one week, the hospital has no record of the request for the MRI from Gloucester. Sometimes you just want to go over there and punch them in the face.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch that ticker Glos  Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Must remember to stay calm and relaxed. Not easy when your following this lot  Very Happy

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hip Priest wrote:No season ticket for me this season. Can't watch any more of Parky's turgid shite. Really hard to believe that FV have gone through all this shit to buy the club yet seem to be either unaware or just not really that bothered about the effect keeping Parky on will have on attendances and any feelgood factor the takeover may have generated.
The problem is that the new owners have no idea about the style of football etc. that Parky serves up every week.

It's like asking you how do Portsmouth play every week.....are they attack minded/defensive etc.

Most likely it's all been financial decisions as to whether to buy us or not. For all we know the group as never seen BWFC play a single game. Therefore unless there is somebody involved with the new owners that is football savvy about us.....PP is staying. How can they make a decision otherwise.....unless they have somebody waiting in the wings. 
Best hope is they a manager and staff already contacted and ready to go as soon a the sale is completed.
8 days till the first pre-season game.... ..dunno..

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:

The problem is that the new owners have no idea about the style of football etc. that Parky serves up every week.
Michael James (part of the consortium) is a Bolton fan, he'll know his style perfectly well.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:
sunlight wrote:I would go to the matches under certain terms and conditions. One of them being that after every defeat that Parky must walk right around the perimeters of the field whilst carrying a five meter square plywood sign with that weeks wage that he was paid displayed clearly on both sides of it and so that everyone in the crowd can see clearly.

If he'd been made to do that last season he'd have worn his trainers out- but the sign would have said £ Bugger All

True. I bet he was going down to the `one-stop-shop` every week to claim council tax benefit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum