Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wheater podcast with Michaela Wain

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For those who didn’t listen to this, Wheater claimed that when there was a boxing event one weekend Ken took all the money

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:For those who didn’t listen to this, Wheater claimed that when there was a boxing event one weekend Ken took all the money

Laughing  Quality.

I am sorry but Kens gone up a bit in my estimation of him.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:For those who didn’t listen to this, Wheater claimed that when there was a boxing event one weekend Ken took all the money

He also said he was phoning up Iles to see what was going on - Iles remember was banned by Anderson, so the person least likely to know what was going on.

Said he deliberately went on strike because he thought that would make Ken pay the wages - the Administrator states the club owing creditors £10m whilst only having £1m in the bank - so clearly even for a non genius like Wheater and his strike mates, that was clearly impossible - the money simply wasn't there. He also clearly stated that he DIDN'T need the money because he was that rich already!

And to cap things off he believes the club had a 15 point penalty (an extra three for the strike) and wasn't the least bit concerned about how it effected the club in the future.

He says he loves the club?

My arse he does.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum