Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old buggers doing sport

+3
Norpig
boltonbonce
wanderlust
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Mon Sep 30 2019, 20:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That tackle 😂

22Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Fri Oct 11 2019, 10:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I tried the javelin once and as I let it go the back end hit me on the head. Didn't do it again.

I've always been a lazy sod, but have done my fair share of sports etc. Worst thing I did was down-size the 4 bedroom detached to a bungalow. Not long after, my knees started playing up. I think I'm on the right path, as I park the car just a few yards further away now  Very Happy

23Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Fri Oct 11 2019, 10:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried squash many years ago and only played twice and twice i got hit in the mouth by my opponents racket. He was a mate so didn't think it was deliberate but it did put me off  Very Happy

24Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Fri Oct 11 2019, 11:04

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Still play weekly at Bolton arena. Last summer they had a world cup like competition, in our first match we got drawn against a walking football team (not sure why they entered) We were 14 nil up after about 6 minutes.

25Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Fri Oct 11 2019, 11:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I used to play squash regularly, mostly when I was in the army. Played this guy who played for the Regiment and he thought it was good to keep hitting me with the ball (?) and claiming the point. I came of the court looking like a badly bruised version of Mr Blobby. 
Like the javelin, didn't play him again either.  Very Happy

26Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Fri Oct 11 2019, 11:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

DEANO82 wrote:Still play weekly at Bolton arena. Last summer they had a world cup like competition, in our first match we got drawn against a walking football team (not sure why they entered) We were 14 nil up after about 6 minutes.
How did you get them all on the court?

27Old buggers doing sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Old buggers doing sport Fri Oct 11 2019, 11:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum