Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Going To Kill You All

+9
xmiles
Keegan
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
largehat
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 16:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I don't recall sticking up for the paedo rapist teacher who abused his place of trust to pursue a relationship with you when you were a child. I recall you sticking up for this person though.

Ah, the old change-the-subject trick. Nice one.

Do you accept that some people are just bad?

42I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 16:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I don't recall sticking up for the paedo rapist teacher who abused his place of trust to pursue a relationship with you when you were a child. I recall you sticking up for this person though.

Ah, the old change-the-subject trick. Nice one.

Do you accept that some people are just bad?

How is that changing the subject? You're accusing me of seeing everything from a criminals' point of view, I'm pointing out an example in this thread where you've stuck up for a criminal and I have criticised them.

I don't see what abstract questions about good and evil have to do with it, I thought we were discussing sentencing. If you want to discuss humanism with me, start a new thread.

43I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 17:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If someone has one drink too many then drives off to go home, the only intent here is to drive while under the influence. If that person nods off behind the wheel, goes through a red light and takes out a pedestrian trying to cross the street, that is manslaughter. The median applicable sentence would be fine.

If that person, however, was discovered to have had previous instances of DUI, they should then be given the higher end of the applicable sentence - given a history of potentially life-threatening behaviour.

The same goes for this person. He has a history of violent behaviour and it has eventually taken a life. Not what he had intended, but it is the result of a pattern of behaviour. I do not believe that the sentence took that into consideration.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

44I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 18:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keegan wrote:If someone has one drink too many then drives off to go home, the only intent here is to drive while under the influence. If that person nods off behind the wheel, goes through a red light and takes out a pedestrian trying to cross the street, that is manslaughter. The median applicable sentence would be fine.

If that person, however, was discovered to have had previous instances of DUI, they should then be given the higher end of the applicable sentence - given a history of potentially life-threatening behaviour.

The same goes for this person. He has a history of violent behaviour and it has eventually taken a life. Not what he had intended, but it is the result of a pattern of behaviour. I do not believe that the sentence took that into consideration.

I agree with your sentiments but apparently the other instance arose immediately after the first when several people tried to either stop him leaving or take photos of him on their phones. So it's more of the same behaviour rather than a history of violence.

45I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't even know what cheesy chips are - are they the staple diet of the poor?

46I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It seems killing someone over cheesy chips only gets you three years, but kill someone you find shagging your girlfriend with a frying pan and you get 18 years.

BBC Website: Frying Pan Death

The world has gone mad.

47I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't even know what cheesy chips are - are they the staple diet of the poor?

twirls, pepsi and vimto are the "food" of the rich i assume.

48I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

twirls, pepsi and vimto are the "food" of the rich i assume.

Treats of the rich, yes. I eat caviar and smoked salmon most nights.

49I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What goes around comes around, the twat will get his and hopefully it will end in him getting killed.

50I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:It seems killing someone over cheesy chips only gets you three years, but kill someone you find shagging your girlfriend with a frying pan and you get 18 years.

BBC Website: Frying Pan Death

The world has gone mad.

There do seem to be a few subtle differences between these two case. For example quoting the BBC article:

The former vagrant - who has more than 35 previous offences, many for violence, and is a convicted paedophile - told the jury he attacked Mr Drury after a sudden and unexpected loss of control.

He claimed he had not intended to cause Mr Drury serious injury but punched and kicked him for between 15 and 20 minutes.

And he also denied he had done it.

51I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:... kill someone you find shagging your girlfriend with a frying pan and you get 18 years.

If I found someone shagging my girlfriend with a frying pan, I'd probably kill him too.

52I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 20:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:... kill someone you find shagging your girlfriend with a frying pan and you get 18 years.

If I found someone shagging my girlfriend with a frying pan, I'd probably kill him too.

lol!

53I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 21:15

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wasn't there a Judge t'other week who said that committing a burglary took courage?

It might have been buggery, I forget.

There's no hope with some of these cretins who hand the sentences out.

54I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Tue 11 Sep - 21:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Wasn't there a Judge t'other week who said that committing a burglary took courage?

It might have been buggery, I forget.

Laughing The cloth eared bastard probably misheard the charge and spent most of the trial asleep.

55I'm Going To Kill You All - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Going To Kill You All Wed 12 Sep - 16:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

xmiles wrote:He claimed he had not intended to cause Mr Drury serious injury but punched and kicked him for between 15 and 20 minutes.

In his defense, there was only one initial punch and kick - the rest were caused by inertia. I submit that physics is the real culprit here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum