Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freddie Flintoff to turn pro.

+3
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 18:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a boxer.

I know i'll get shit for this but i've always hated him.

can't stand the arrogant twat.

Hope he gets brought down a peg or two in the ring.

whats Mayweather up to?

Last edited by Hipster_Nebula on Wed Sep 12 2012, 10:50; edited 1 time in total

2Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 18:41

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Flintoff was a hero of mine as a cricketer, heart of a lion, Lancashire lad.

Really disappointed at some of the stuff he has done since retirement to make money, he's gone down an awful lot in my estimation.

The boxing thing is no doubt another shameless money making scheme, a bit like 'Freddie Flintoff vs The World', 'Titans of Cricket', and selling supermarket pizzas.

Last edited by largehat on Tue Sep 11 2012, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

3Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The guy is an absolute twat of the highest order. He was a good cricketer for a very small period - mostly he was average at best. The stuff he has done since has been embarrassing. I'd like to get in a ring with him, he's a right soft bastard.

I've had the misfortune to meet him twice. The first time at 'Mood' in Preston when he thought he was THE BIG I AM and the second time in the gym when he kept getting in my way when I was trying to work out.

And when you meet him in real life you realise he's tall but quite skinny.

4Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 19:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha, you know nothing about cricket.

5Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 19:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But she does own a stump and some googlys.

WEYYYYYYY ba dum tish.

6Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 19:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Natasha, you know nothing about cricket.

I was brought up around the cricket grounds of Bolton. I know more than you'll ever know about the sport.

7Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 21:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I really can't see where you get the arrogant bit from Hipster. It's something that wouldn't even come on the radar about him with me.

Ignoring Natasha's made up story I've met him at Seedhill Nelson CC when he came with a Lancashire XI for Graham Lloyd's testimonial.
He was walking his massive bull terrier round the boundary when I was walking back from the bar with two pints.
He said "cheers" and pretended to go for one of the pints. I said "I'll fight you for it but that dog can fuck off". We had a brief chat and he came across very well although he would have been about 20 years old at the time.

I'll always remember when all the England cricket team were running around in celebration when we won the Ashes, all apart from one... Flintoff who went to console Brett Lee as he was crouched down with his head in his hands. A bit of old school class.

8Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Tue Sep 11 2012, 21:14

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I was brought up around the cricket grounds of Bolton. I know more than you'll ever know about the sport.

Being 15 and giving blow jobs for 50p at third man does NOT qualify as being brought up around the cricket grounds of Bolton.

9Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Wed Sep 12 2012, 10:14

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Being 15 and giving blow jobs for 50p at third man does NOT qualify as being brought up around the cricket grounds of Bolton.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner!

10Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Wed Sep 12 2012, 11:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im looking forward to seeing him get knocked the fuck out! Laughing

11Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Empty Re: Freddie Flintoff to turn pro. Wed Sep 12 2012, 22:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Which grounds, as I used to play at a few of them?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum