Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

621Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 13:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Just for info, after I went to work after getting my NHS text, but was there only about 10 minutes as they had someone standing in for me. Thats me now confined to the house for 12 weeksToday I received the well-publicised follow-up letter, and I've just had a phone call from the surgery checking on my medication and diabetes. A really impressive service all round.

Can't fault the NHS, anyone who keeps you locked up for 12 weeks is ok with me Very Happy
  Did make I larf   Laughing

622Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 14:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still going strong.

623Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 17:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Can I clarify something some think isn't happening. Aircraft are arriving from China, Iran and Italy not as regularly as previous but still a significant number. They may be repatriation flights but nonetheless are the national carriers.
 Similarly the US have restrictions but overnight I was seeing 50 plus aircraft crossing the Atlantic as a continuous stream including BA, Virgin, TUI, AA and quite a few others. As to airport checks, I can't comment.
Bloody know-it-all Smile

624Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 17:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Still going strong.

She needs to speak her mind instead of sitting on the fence.

625Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 17:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

11,788  retired health workers applied to come back into service to tackle the Covid19 virus. 
Just thought I would mention it, Wander

626Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 17:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

627Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 17:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nevermind surviving coronavirus, this site will be lucky to survive unless Sluffy calms down.

628Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 18:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:11,788  retired health workers applied to come back into service to tackle the Covid19 virus. 
Just thought I would mention it, Wander
It's good and a lot of them are ex doctors and nurses. I mentioned that it might get a better response when they limited the appeal to those who had left the service in the last 3 years, rather than dragging 80 year olds off their death beds as per the initial "Dad's Army" proposal and I'm really glad they are nearly half way to their target.

The thing that surprised me is the number of people who have left the NHS recently but perhaps that figure was boosted by Brexit and the the voluntary repatriation of European and other nationals? Even without counting them it's a shedload.

Announced today that they are seeking 250,000 additional volunteers so seeing as you're doing nowt....Smile

629Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 22:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sports Direct hikes online prices by up to 50% while Britons exercise at home due to coronavirus lockdown - as boss Mike Ashley's factory staff claim they are forced to work despite him closing all UK stores in U-turn after backlash

630Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 23:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two people have now died from this in Bolton.

631Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Tue Mar 24 2020, 23:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natsaha your favourite star is at it! Mad

632Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 00:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Two people have now died from this in Bolton.
87 Brits in total yesterday - as we head towards the peak we're likely to pass 100 a day soon thanks to those d***heads who didn't take it seriously enough soon enough. Wondering what's going to happen in the US of A with their President talking about being "open for business" by Easter and full churches.

Long way to go yet Karly.

633Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 08:06

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Covid is a bastid
Its running our life
The business's fucked
I can't go out
And make my girl my wife

I've got to stay at home
For at least the next 3 weeks
Playing ps4
Maybe I'll paint a door
Until this virus peaks

The news is all miserable
Its driving me to despair
The world is sick
The government's thick
Especially the one with the hair

Bojo's known about it for months
And sat back and done fuck all
Now hes panicking like mad
Talking at us like a dad
But on deaf ears it will fall

The sooner we all stay in
And stop spreading the virus throughout
The quicker it will pass
I'll bet my ass
Of that there is no doubt

Fo your bit for you and yours
Protect them and yourself
If we do it right
We'll get through this shite
And be free by elf on a shelf (time)

634Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 10:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now this is what we should be doing to keep the rebellers in doors!

635Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 10:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

170k of the 250k requested NHS "helpers" have registered already which I think is brilliant and is a sign that at least some people are considering others.

636Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 10:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So here's the story. Have to say that this is a great opportunity for jobseekers to get something positive on their CVs for when a degree of normality is restored.

637Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 10:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:170k of the 250k requested NHS "helpers" have registered already which I think is brilliant and is a sign that at least some people are considering others.

Absolutely. I just hope that they will be given the protective gear they need.

638Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 10:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Prince Chrles has tested positive for the Corona virus

639Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 11:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump appears to have lost what passes for his mind, and expects the USA to be open for business by Easter, with churches packed out.
Praise the Lord.

640Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 32 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Mar 25 2020, 11:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Donald Trump appears to have lost what passes for his mind, and expects the USA to be open for business by Easter, with churches packed out.
Praise the Lord.

He needs to stop taking drugs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum