Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton

+7
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2020, 06:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My text box came back out of the blue. No idea what was going on. Never happened before.

22Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2020, 08:21

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:On the bright side we've stopped conceding daft goals but no penetration up front and a lot of hoof and hope.
Yes, it was difficult to watch. Chatbox was reduced to discussing Corned beef, Spam, and brown sauce.
P.J. Proby got a mention too.
All topics I have an interest in however when the big picture appeared the log in and text box disappeared and I couldn't get them back. Once my log in had timed out I couldn't see anything of what was no doubt a fascinating discussion.
FWIW I like corned beef, especially fried and served with brown sauce, I like both brown and red on burgers and hot dogs as they are better together, Spam is just wrong and PJ Proby is a legend, a cleaner and a paedo.
Do you like corned beef?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dale doesn't

23Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2020, 09:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:On the bright side we've stopped conceding daft goals but no penetration up front and a lot of hoof and hope.
Yes, it was difficult to watch. Chatbox was reduced to discussing Corned beef, Spam, and brown sauce.
All topics I have an interest in however when the big picture appeared the log in and text box disappeared and I couldn't get them back. Once my log in had timed out I couldn't see anything of what was no doubt a fascinating discussion.
FWIW I like corned beef, especially fried and served with brown sauce, I like both brown and red on burgers and hot dogs as they are better together, Spam is just wrong and PJ Proby is a legend, a cleaner and a paedo.
Do you like corned beef?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dale doesn't

Asda Astley Bridge that for sure.

The price of that corned beef as well. About twice the price now!

24Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wimbledon 0-0 Bolton Mon Mar 09 2020, 17:16

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Not everyone likes naked spam, try it fried.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum