Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Just Me Or.....

+5
boltonbonce
Sluffy
wanderlust
gloswhite
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:I think the point is Sluffy there’s no need to get personal and abuse anyone - clearly you find Lust irritating so ignore him.

Oh and just to put the brakes on your latest spin - I’ve never said reporting spikes in coronavirus among Muslims is racist. You’ve spectacularly missed the point if you genuinely think that - or your deliberately spinning what I’ve said to create an argument.

Oh do jog on.

T.R.O.Y. wrote:There’s no ‘elephant’ to ignore, he openly blames Muslims for not taking the rules seriously enough In the interview. 

The question is why has he blamed this lockdown on Muslims not taking rules seriously enough without a jot of evidence?

If that isn't implied racism then I don't know what is.

I'm spinning nothing.

We've already done this though, unless you want to go through it all again???

Also I've never been personal or abusive to Wanderlust (or anyone else for that matter) either unless you class 'nutjob' to be or commented on what he's already said about himself on the public forum/s?

32Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:34

I explained my point to you multiple times, it hasn’t changed. I’ve copy and pasted it for you again below. But I don’t believe you’ve failed to understand it as you seem to be pretending:

Fact: spike in virus data among Asian communities.

Assumption: caused by Asian communities ignoring rules.

33Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:40

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy I don't think you should be undermining Lusty in this way.

It's the start of a new season and he is still in the early stages of bringing his body back to the levels he reached last year.

Confidence plays a large part in sport and therefore you should be helping him  to reach his peak, not talking him down in this way.

You should be encouraging Lusty, try to embrace the persona of Jurgen Klopp, feel the love and embrace Lusty as  you help him to reach new heights.

I know you've got it in you.

34Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:44

Laughing

35Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:I explained my point to you multiple times, it hasn’t changed. I’ve copy and pasted it for you again below. But I don’t believe you’ve failed to understand it as you seem to be pretending:

Fact: spike in virus data among Asian communities.

Assumption: caused by Asian communities ignoring rules.

You said that afterwards though.

You started off by implying quite clearly that he was being racist.

He wasn't.

He was telling the truth.

Test and Trace proves that.

If you don't want to believe it without seeing it written in stone with your own eyes, then that's up to you.

The reality is that is actually what has/is happening.

You actually even started of with your original post implying it was the governments fault!

The one thing we can say for certain it isn't the government passing on the virus, it is people who are doing that.

Or do you want that written in stone to see with your own eyes too?

36Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:Sluffy I don't think you should be undermining Lusty in this way.

It's the start of a new season and he is still in the early stages of bringing his body back to the levels he reached last year.

Confidence plays a large part in sport and therefore you should be helping him  to reach his peak, not talking him down in this way.

You should be encouraging Lusty, try to embrace the persona of Jurgen Klopp, feel the love and embrace Lusty as  you help him to reach new heights.

I know you've got it in you.

Hmmm!

Let me answer you this way...

If I were the opposition I'd definitely want him to be the first name picked on their team sheet.

Is that positive enough for you?

37Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:56

Genuinely unsure if you believe your own spin or if you’re trying to create an argument.

My points pretty crystal clear, I’m sure you understand it just fine. The data shows the spike but not the reasons for it. Pointing the finger saying Asian communities are ignoring the rules is reckless in my view.

If you are still struggling to understand that, you’re best off just re-reading the thread I don’t have anything else to add to it to be honest and it seems your only remaining argument is to spin my point into something it isn’t and claim I’ve cried racism.

Bit weak.

38Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 15:58

Sluffy wrote:
If I were the opposition I'd definitely want him to be the first name picked on their team sheet.

And you expect us to believe a man of your age would be playing football! PAH!

Very Happy

39Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Hmmm!

Let me answer you this way...

Is that positive enough for you?
Your not embracing Jurgen are you?

40Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Genuinely unsure if you believe your own spin or if you’re trying to create an argument.

My points pretty crystal clear, I’m sure you understand it just fine. The data shows the spike but not the reasons for it. Pointing the finger saying Asian communities are ignoring the rules is reckless in my view.

If you are still struggling to understand that, you’re best off just re-reading the thread I don’t have anything else to add to it to be honest and it seems your only remaining argument is to spin my point into something it isn’t and claim I’ve cried racism.

Bit weak.

Jog on.

I'm spinning nothing, you clearly implied racism and when challenged have back down to say 'he didn't know the facts'.

He clearly did.

I don't see anyone refuting the facts and we all know it would be front and centre in the media if they could to nail him as a racist.

You can bluster all you want about the difference between 'fact' and 'assumption' but even the Muslim community in the north aren't denying how and why the spread has happened.

There's only you in denial and you are so because you enjoy arguing until the cows come home.

41Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:30

You’ve missed my point completely so it’s no wonder you don’t understand the criticism Whitaker has come in for.

Not sure how you’ve missed it as it’s been very clearly spelt out but as I said reread the thread would be my advice.

Also - why have you started saying ‘jog on’? It’s a bit Danny Dyer isn’t it?

42Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank heavens Sluffy and Lusty aren't lovers. Very Happy

43Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:You’ve missed my point completely so it’s no wonder you don’t understand the criticism Whitaker has come in for.

Not sure how you’ve missed it as it’s been very clearly spelt out but as I said reread the thread would be my advice.

Also - why have you started saying ‘jog on’? It’s a bit Danny Dyer isn’t it?

It's politer than other things I could have said.

You really think Whittaker received criticism for making an assumption than being perceived to have been racist?

Honestly and truly?

Jog on!

44Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 16:54

The fact you think that’s the question just shows how badly you’ve missed the point.

45Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 17:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:The fact you think that’s the question just shows how badly you’ve missed the point.

I don't care.

No one cares but you!!!

And you try to make out that I'm the one who argues!?

46Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 17:11

You replied to my post on the matter - if you don’t care don’t respond simple as that.

47Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 17:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Thank heavens Sluffy and Lusty aren't lovers. Very Happy
Leave me out of it. Until get the ban option I know my place Smile

48Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 18:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, I asked this on post 22, with no response, so i shall ask again,

Out of curiosity, do you have access, of any sort, to PM's between members?

49Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Sun Aug 02 2020, 19:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Sluffy, I asked this on post 22, with no response, so i shall ask again,

Out of curiosity, do you have access, of any sort, to PM's between members?

No, why on earth would we event want to?

50Is It Just Me Or..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is It Just Me Or..... Mon Aug 03 2020, 08:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

No, why on earth would we event want to?
 Thank God for that  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum