Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gove in House of Commons

+3
karlypants
xmiles
okocha
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gove in House of Commons Empty Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 17:40

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Watch this video of Gove in the House of commons. What are your thoughts on his strange behaviour? Also why are other MP`s not thinking this is strange?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1299642144358100992

2Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 19:05

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can only be because he's always been a bizarre figure. The other MPs are used to it

3Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 19:07

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Did you watch the video? If you watched the video, you didnt have any thoughts on his behaviour?

4Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 21:34

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gove in House of Commons CDUAd5M

5Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 22:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

sunlight wrote:Did you watch the video? If you watched the video, you didnt have any thoughts on his behaviour?

Maybe he's back on the cocaine.

6Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 22:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Did you watch the video? If you watched the video, you didnt have any thoughts on his behaviour?
Yes. I think it's a legacy from his earlier acting career and he is studying the speaker whilst annunciating the words in his head. Bit of a perfectionist method actor by all accounts.

Here he is honing in skills in Fireball XLV....

7Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Sun Aug 30 2020, 22:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's pissed up?

8Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 02:05

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:He's pissed up?

He is drunk and hes had a line. Watch him run his finger under his nose, like its running. He is off his head there. Theres stories in the media going back years about it.

9Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 02:25

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:

Laughing

10Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 02:29

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gove in House of Commons PcXs2vQ

11Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 02:31

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:

Maybe he's back on the cocaine.

Gove in House of Commons Ni7sf5E

12Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 11:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:

He is drunk and hes had a line. Watch him run his finger under his nose, like its running. He is off his head there. Theres stories in the media going back years about it.
Agreed. I bet he's up at 2 o'clock in the morning posting on social media Wink

13Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 13:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This is a pathetic post. Talk about nit-picking.

14Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 13:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we might be making a mountain out of a very small mole hill here. I'm not a fan of Gove, but, I'm sure we all, having a camera pointed at us in a certain moment in time, might be guilty of looking somewhat peculiar.

15Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 16:13

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ok then, Id like to state unequivocally that this thread is simply comedy. Gove wasnt doing any of those things. Although the fireball xl5 puppet does look to have taken something.

16Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 16:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Ok then, Id like to state unequivocally that this thread is simply comedy. Gove wasnt doing any of those things. Although the fireball xl5 puppet does look to have taken something.
Was that a puppet? I always thought they were all just very bad actors. I'm having doubts about Stingray now.

17Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 16:31

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Was that a puppet? I always thought they were all just very bad actors. I'm having doubts about Stingray now.
I used to think that, though you can see strings around them, and they arent the ones where the fish have dropped anchor.

18Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 16:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
I used to think that, though you can see strings around them, and they arent the ones where the fish have dropped anchor.
I thought big eyebrows were the in thing at the time. I loved those fish men.

19Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 16:44

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Agreed. I bet he's up at 2 o'clock in the morning posting on social media Wink
I dont drink, smoke or take drugs of any sort. I endorse sobriety, peace and happiness. Sober cannot be beaten. I use meditation and Buddhism.
I have periods where I cant take things very seriously, which is a healthy thing, now and again.

20Gove in House of Commons Empty Re: Gove in House of Commons Mon Aug 31 2020, 16:49

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
I thought big eyebrows were the in thing at the time. I loved those fish men.
Troy Tempest used to fancy Aqua Marina. Those Fish people are talking like the Soup Dragon. I had no idea the fish people were cross dressers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum