Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Is The Stronger Emotion: Anger or Love?

+5
Lyric Todkill
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This might be a bit deep for a Sunday night, but what the heck.

I've had a lot of anger in my ife, and not all of it can be put down to BWFC.

I get angry at work, at home, on football forums, in the supermarket and even in church when someone drones on. There's no doubt anger is a very strong emotion, but is it stronger than love?

I love my family dearly, but I've never really been in a loving sexual relationship - I suspect this kind of love might be stronger than the worst kind of anger.

What do you think?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At this moment in my life it has to be love.....

No real anger, not even with the club, Coyle or farty-Garty.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love doesn't exist.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Love doesn't exist.

Neither does anger

They are both individual perpectives of feelings!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Love is stronger, hipster only says what he did, because he's a sad lonely little man.
Or an ugly cunt who cant find a good woman.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Love is stronger, hipster only says what he did, because he's a sad lonely little man.

ha.

No, really it doesn't.

That feeling you get is called lust.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I believe in love, I just don't know what it is

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Love is stronger, hipster only says what he did, because he's a sad lonely little man.

Feck off Magoo, this is a thread for adults. Go and talk about shagging your horses elsewhere.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shut up you unloved old boiler, go and play with your rabbit.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

ha.

No, really it doesn't.

That feeling you get is called lust.

That feeling of lust is when you see someone of the opposite sex, or in some cases the same sex, and just think they have the wow-factor and think of ways of getting them into bed, or where-ever, for sex.

Love is much more than that, its about caring for the person, trusting them (although that is a feeling in itself), being there for them, listening, giving advice, being a shoulder, little give and take and most of all enjoying their company.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems like Chris is the only one of us to have experienced love.

You cold bastards.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And you do all them things because you want to sleep with that person.

If you went on a first date and this woman was a knockout but she says she's abstinent would you still be interested?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:And you do all them things because you want to sleep with that person.

If you went on a first date and this woman was a knockout but she says she's abstinent would you still be interested?

No, its human nature to fornicate, but its individuals who have the option to say yes or no, or plan carefully. But love is just more than that first shag, or second shag it goes deeper than lust....

Lust is skin deep, but if you care about the person then you will adhere to what they say and when the time is right it will happen, as it will be a concensus between the two.

If you were given the option of shagging one of the fittest birds there and then, but someone you like morethan just want to shag, was in the neighbouring room, what would you do?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you're saying these things like it's fact.

i don't believe "love" is more than just sex personally. You do fair enough.

I've been in long relationships so I'm not just a bitter idiot who can't get a woman.

Think about it, when you split with a girl, you get that 2-3 week period of depression and you're like shit, I'm gutted. All that is is you missing sex, as soon as you shag another girl you forget about that girl you "loved" before.

be honest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Think about it, when you split with a girl, you get that 2-3 week period of depression and you're like shit, I'm gutted. All that is is you missing sex, as soon as you shag another girl you forget about that girl you "loved" before.

be honest.

I'm no expert, but that simply isn't true. Surely real love goes deeper than sex?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In your opinion.

love is just a word that replaces friendship when you're shagging a person.

I care about my mates, probably in an identical way i care about a lover (apart from i don't want to shag them)

so...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

so...

So you've clearly never been in love.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster do you have a Mum & Dad, And do you love them or not.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

be honest.

I'm no expert, but that simply isn't true. Surely real love goes deeper than sex?

Nope!!! I can honestly say that after finishing with someone I had started a relationship with someone else but still thinking about the one that "got away" - in fact on my birthday I did think about one that "got away", although I was with my current girlfriend. Saddest thing is, which I can never say to my current girlfriend is that she will probably be always second choice - but we have to move on and make the best of life. That is to say i don't love my current girlfriend, I do, but its not as strong as the one that "got away". But that still nothing as we could break up and then find someone whom I could love even more than my current or previous girlfriends. Again its all individual experience and limits. For me love is not about sex at all its about everything else in a relationship.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

but would you do them things without the sex is my point.

and the mum and dad thing is a different kind of "love" isn't it. I thought we were discussing sexual relationships.

that kind of thing is hardwired.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum