Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Is The Stronger Emotion: Anger or Love?

+5
Lyric Todkill
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:but would you do them things without the sex is my point.

Yes as that is what love is about - anything in a relationship that is not about sex.

Lust is about sex whether in a relationship or not. When people talk about a love-life they are talking about lust as many, if not everyone, want a healthy bedroom activity which means one needs to have a healthy lust-life.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So you would have started dating whoever it is you're dating now if she told you on the first date she was Asexual.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Love doesn't exist.

But this is what you said, so do you love your parent's, if so your statement was BOLLOCK'S.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ok sorry, love in sexual relationships doesn't exist.

"love" is just the desperation of the human condition, we are desperate not to die alone and will do anything to be with someone.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:ok sorry, love in sexual relationships doesn't exist.

"love" is just the desperation of the human condition, we are desperate not to die alone and will do anything to be with someone.

Nope that feeling is "wanting" not love.

One can live to an old age of being alone, and possibly wanting to be alone, knowing that they have, and possibly still, love someon in their past.

I know, personally speaking, that for a long time I was happy not to be with anyone and actually enjoyed my own company (not like that Natasha), with friends, but I knew that I still loved someone from my past . I know I said that my current girlfriend is basically 2nd choice to someone else from my past, but thats not to say I love her any less - I don't - but you cannot switch feelings off for someone you loved in the past. We grown and learn from past experiences and thats possibly why a current feel of love is different from a past feel of love whether it be stronger or weaker.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:ok sorry, love in sexual relationships doesn't exist.

Good god i feel sorry for you.

Fanny Fluffer

David Ngog
David Ngog

You lot are all mad, Love is just shagging, when you come in her mouth do you love them no.
Its just Animal in stinks, love is for your mum & dad and your children.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fanny Fluffer wrote:You lot are all mad, Love is just shagging, when you come in her mouth do you love them no.
Its just Animal in stinks, love is for your mum & dad and your children.

Possibly the greatest first post ever! Very Happy

Fanny Fluffer

David Ngog
David Ngog

Well thank you young wench.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Love doesn't exist.

I assure you it does.

'To love, pure and chaste from afar'. What a wonderful line.

Unrequited love whether it be family or friends.

https://youtu.be/JjI7VeIA7ZI

Fanny Fluffer

David Ngog
David Ngog

I have been married 3 time's, 7 kids and i love them all, i see the mum's every week and we still have sex.
My new girlfriend no's nothing at the mo, i will tell her soon, as she is going to be giving birth soon to my 8th.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fanny Fluffer wrote:I have been married 3 time's, 7 kids and i love them all, i see the mum's every week and we still have sex.
My new girlfriend no's nothing at the mo, i will tell her soon, as she is going to be giving birth soon to my 8th.

You are everything that is wrong about modern society. Get yourself the snip and save the taxpayer a load of bloody hassle.

Fanny Fluffer

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Fanny Fluffer wrote:I have been married 3 time's, 7 kids and i love them all, i see the mum's every week and we still have sex.

You are everything that is wrong about modern society. Get yourself the snip and save the taxpayer a load of bloody hassle.

I pay for all my Kids, i have had my own business for 30 yrs, 5 are in private education.
I own all the houses they live in, i have never claimed benefits, just worked very hard.
Do not judge everybody as being the same, you shallow minded little man.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fanny Fluffer, you come across as a regular everyday hero. Intelligent, honest, hard working, etc etc but I still reckon it's about time that you tied a knot in it.

Fanny Fluffer

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok Trotter wrote:Fanny Fluffer, you come across as a regular everyday hero. Intelligent, honest, hard working, etc etc but I still reckon it's about time that you tied a knot in it.

Maybe you are right Rt, that is next Thursday, also going private.
I want nothing from this government.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck me what a load of shit .

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad wrote:Fuck me what a load of shit .

That's abit of a random comment.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anger for me, don't half stamp my feet when i'm riled.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:

I can't be arsed to argue this post after the likes of Hn a co ,it's obvious which is the strongest there.s no comparison. There are some sad fuckers about if they think it does not exist.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:

I can't be arsed to argue this post after the likes of Hn a co ,it's obvious which is the strongest there.s no comparison. There are some sad fuckers about if they think it does not exist.

And here is me thinking Angry Dad would have said anger! Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum