Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Megan Be Allowed To Go?

+9
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
xmiles
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Tue Sep 25 2012, 21:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon it's laced with Rohypnol.

22Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Tue Sep 25 2012, 21:55

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The hoodie instantly takes twenty years off his age. It's clear he's down with the yoof.

23Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Tue Sep 25 2012, 21:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ 30 isn't that old.

I do feel sorry for her, probably her first crush.

24Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Tue Sep 25 2012, 21:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll be his last crush for some time when the Rozzers catch up with him.

25Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Tue Sep 25 2012, 23:31

Think they should fine the parents for letting their daughter go on holiday in term time.

26Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Wed Sep 26 2012, 14:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

See the mail has revealed that the guy has a "tattoo of a young girl"

I've changed my mind lock the guy up for life.

27Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Wed Sep 26 2012, 17:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet he has a Prince Albert as well.

28Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Wed Sep 26 2012, 19:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Mail has posed the headline "Is this Megan?"

Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Article-2208315-15353D8D000005DC-97_306x423

29Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Thu Sep 27 2012, 17:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So it seems the French authorities are not fussed about this case as the legal age over there is 15.

30Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Thu Sep 27 2012, 20:24

if i was them i'd stay abroad as long as possible, once this girl is over 18 no one will give a toss.

31Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Thu Sep 27 2012, 20:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:if i was them i'd stay abroad as long as possible, once this girl is over 18 no one will give a toss.

Her parents might!

32Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Thu Sep 27 2012, 20:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So it seems the French authorities are not fussed about this case as the legal age over there is 15.

What do you expect from snail scoffers ?

33Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she's been "found"

affraid

34Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair, they were stupid for staying in France. They should have dumped the car, get a train over the border, possibly north or south of the country, then use local transport systems where passports are not required.

affraid It really doees sound as though I have thought this through!!!

35Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Fri Sep 28 2012, 13:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's been arrested for "child" abduction. Even though everyone knows she went on her own accord.

This guy is a complete idiot.

36Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Fri Sep 28 2012, 14:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I felt it was only a matter of time before he got his collar felt. I suspect an international arrest warrant was in place,therefore the French authorities were obliged to detain him once his identity was established.

37Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Fri Sep 28 2012, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:To be fair, they were stupid for staying in France. They should have dumped the car, get a train over the border, possibly north or south of the country, then use local transport systems where passports are not required.

You've clearly kidnapped children before Very Happy

38Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Sun Sep 30 2012, 09:08

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If a 30 yr old maths teacher takes a 15 yr old pupil 120 miles to France at an average speed of 40mph, how many years will he get in prison?

39Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Sun Sep 30 2012, 09:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do we know the teacher took the girl, perhaps the girl kidnapped the teacher? She looks the assertive type and he looks a bit wet.

40Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Megan Be Allowed To Go? Sun Sep 30 2012, 11:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He can't be much of a teacher when he can't work out that once they got to France, their future would be so difficult that they really had no future. He wouldn't be able to work in his usual job, she was too young to work. No form of income apparent. For a 30 year old, he was really dim with no common sense, and deserves a good kicking just for his stupidity. His bigget crime was his abuse of the trust placed in him, as it seems both sides were consensual on the physical side. What interest me is what will happen to her, the poor 'victim' in all this ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum