Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

161The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The biggest fake on here is Bob.

162The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:KP, have one on me, (I'll send the money later) Very Happy 
Bonce, TROY, I meant what I said, and it wouldn't be fair on Sluffy, for me to stay.
cheers

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be fair on me if you stayed?

In fact I hope you will.

I've been quite open and honest with people but if you or anyone else don't believe me then that's up to you.

I'm sorry if you feel my efforts to bring some semblance of tolerance between Bob and the rest of us was wasted and I'm sorry if you don't believe that the xmiles account is a fake but it's only the internet and I'm just some random bloke on it, so why should you believe me - I personally believe very little of what I read on social media.

It's all meaningless anyway, just a game, just that I try to play it fair - that's all.

You've got to do what's best for you Glos but I do hope you change your mind and stay.

The place will be worse off without you.

Take care whatever you decide.

163The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks Sluffy, and I wish you well too. I've had a great time on here, but as I said, I will quietly move on.

All the best for the future, for you, and the forum

regards
Glos

164The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:33

Why would anyone take the time to run a fake account with xmiles characater? Totally normal/run of the mill throughout. It is a blatant lie you’re spinning Sluffy, and you must take us for idiots that you can convince.

165The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Thanks Sluffy, and I wish you well too. I've had a great time on here, but as I said, I will quietly move on.

All the best for the future, for you, and the forum

regards
Glos

I'm sorry you've decide to go but I regretfully respect your decision.

I will however keep your account open in case you ever change your mind.

Don't be shy to pop in from time to time and say hello.

Take care and stay safe.

166The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 23:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I'm sorry you've decide to go but I regretfully respect your decision.

I will however keep your account open in case you ever change your mind.

Don't be shy to pop in from time to time and say hello.

Take care and stay safe.
Chatbox, Glos, Chatbox. Very Happy

167The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 00:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gutted. Sad

168The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 00:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I leave you alone for a few hours........WTF!??????
Despite his (misplaced IMO) political leanings, Glos was one of the most pleasant people on here - what are you doing?

If he doesn't come back, Bonce and I are going on an "oooaar" rescue mission to shipwreckerland.

169The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 08:20

karlypants wrote:Gutted. Sad

You’ve got access to the same information Sluffy does. Do you think Xmiles is a fake account?

170The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 08:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to say this once, I am not xmiles or anyone else for that matter.

Obviously I can't prove a negative though.

171The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 08:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:The biggest fake on here is Bob.
What do you mean by fake, Boncey? Can you explain?

Do you mean I don't join lynch mobs or fall for claptrap like the rest of the gang?

Anyway its my birthday today. I'm not 67 but I could easily pass for it.
The postman's not been yet (no he's not Walter) but there's a large collection of cards in the hall waiting to be opened. The garden looks magnificent with the acers especially coming to their very best.

And thanks to wanderlust for drawing my attention to Portugal Vineyards. I'm expecting my first case of wine any day now.

172The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 09:09

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm going to say this once, I am not xmiles or anyone else for that matter.

Clearly, and you denying it only gives air to what is a blatant lie.

Sluffy/KP either tell us who the poster is behind Xmiles or drop it.

173The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 09:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
What do you mean by fake, Boncey? Can you explain?

Do you mean I don't join lynch mobs or fall for claptrap like the rest of the gang?

Anyway its my birthday today. I'm not 67 but I could easily pass for it.
The postman's not been yet (no he's not Walter) but there's a large collection of cards in the hall waiting to be opened. The garden looks magnificent with the acers especially coming to their very best.

And thanks to wanderlust for drawing my attention to Portugal Vineyards. I'm expecting my first case of wine any day now.
I could explain, but I won't.

Patience. Very Happy

174The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 09:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh, and happy birthday. Laughing

175The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 09:34

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Oh, and happy birthday. Laughing
Thanks Boncey. Much appreciated

176The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 11:58

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:Sluffy, thanks for the PM.

I think my time on here has come to a natural end. I no longer enjoy the forum, and reading these long diatribes about doing one thing and then watching whilst the opposite is done, is depressing. All the arguments and contradictions are wearing, and the current situation where you are defending, (no other term applies), a poster who is openly abusive to all the other posters isn't acceptable (to me).
With this in mind, that's me, I'm done, as the expression goes. 
I've enjoyed it for the vast majority of my time here, especially the humour. However, this has been almost non-existent this last year or so, and I'm sorry, but I think you have had a big part in the decline of the atmosphere of the forum, and at this time I cannot see things changing. Having said that, I still think you are a good man, but I don't agree with how you are managing this site.

I much appreciate you letting me use the forum, it was really good. Thank you.

--------------------

I've been in contact, by email, with XM on a few occasions, and he's genuinely confused by the way he's been treated, and I believe he's a genuine poster, although I know you don't agree.

--------------------

Guys, 

Thanks for your comments, views, jokes, and in particular your friendship, (as such  Very Happy), over the past 8 years or so. I've had a great time.

Take care everyone, and be safe, and thanks for your time,

regards,

Gloswhite

-----------------

Sluffy, please remove my details from the forum, (but not before the guys read my 'goodbye' please)
Very well said, Glos. I agree with all you have written and am sorry to see you go. It seems as if the only way you will return is if the site management takes action to remedy the issues that have upset you. 

Even if Xmiles were to be "fake", (and there are big question marks about that) I see nothing from him that matches any definition of "trolling", whereas Bob's utterances self-evidently do mark him out as a troll, but he wisely avoids personal abuse of the site manager, (and perhaps that's the difference??)

Tolerance of Bob seems out of step with intolerance of Xm who is clearly very upset and is full of righteous indignation. A touch of gentle humility and generosity of spirit towards Xm would settle the members down again. 

Surely it's impossible to ignore the strength of feeling that so many on here are displaying.....they can't all be wrong.....I'm sure Sluffy is man enough to do the Christian thing.

177The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 12:20

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A lesson for us all in how to lead/manage/govern.

New Zealand PM, Jacinda Ardern, is on course to win a rare outright parliamentary majority. 

Boris and others, take note:

This was never going to be a nail-biting election. Opinion polls had put Ms Ardern on course to win a second term. The results have confirmed what everyone already knew.The real question was how big Jacinda Ardern and her party were going to win and by anyone's standard this is a remarkable victory.It's a big win for a party that has been carried through by the star power of its leader. Ms Ardern has led New Zealand through a terrorist attack, a natural disaster and a global pandemic - and has done so focusing on kindness and compassion. (BBC website)

178The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 12:33

T.R.O.Y. wrote:

Are you both seriously so pathetic you’re going to pretend not to see this?

179The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 12:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
T.R.O.Y. wrote:

Are you both seriously so pathetic you’re going to pretend not to see this?

I've been busy this morning and no I don't think it's a fake account.

180The future of Nuts - Page 9 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Sat Oct 17 2020, 13:14

Thanks for coming back to me, Sluffy someone with the exact same information as you disagrees. So do you want to tell us who this mystery poster pretending to be Xmiles is? Or are you about ready to admit this has got out of hand and lift the ban?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum