Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Johnny.

+11
y2johnny
Hip Priest
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 16:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Anyway, since sluffy and tenbob want the place to themselves, and we've had enough excitement for one night, I'll leave you all to it, see you in six months!
Bye Johnny, bet you're glad you popped in. Very Happy

Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472crtb6m9cm4r16n2bzwebzuuwapkc058k9jxmjx5&rid=giphy

62Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 17:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Goodbye Johnny B not very Good

63Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 21:53

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just played a bit of Chuck Berry for me really. I don't give a toss for Y2Johnny or any of that gang. I don't rate 'em, I don't respect 'em and I don't like 'em.

Just saying like. Anyway here's a bit of Fats Domino for the more discerning of Nuts followers. There's bound to be some out there even if they prefer to keep their heads down.

64Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 22:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never mind all this music, Bob. I've just realised that the word 'bed' looks like a bed. What a marvellous learning curve life is.

65Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:09

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The funny thing is ten bob, as far as you were aware I'd gone and yet you still can't keep my name out of your mouth.

Obsessed much?

Maybe the banner should change, not too much, just take the picture of crellin off, put one of ten bob and change the two L's to a T.

That should do it.

66Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Johnny, really. Let's have a peace pipe.

Last edited by boltonbonce on Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:16; edited 1 time in total

67Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've come to the conclusion that nine bob must be Sluffys other account, it's the only thing that makes any sense.

Sluffy -  nine bob has not changed at all after his week ban and yet you still let him wind up all the posters that have been on here for years. If you're happy letting him run this site into the ground then you're doing a great job.

68Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:16

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:I've come to the conclusion that nine bob must be Sluffys other account, it's the only thing that makes any sense.

Sluffy -  nine bob has not changed at all after his week ban and yet you still let him wind up all the posters that have been on here for years. If you're happy letting him run this site into the ground then you're doing a great job.
Don't forget, I was the problem as far as sluffy was concerned yet everything he said i did, I didn't.  Shows he still has access to pm's.......you know, private messages........surely thats against gdpr.........should I threaten you with legal action sluffy/tenbob?

69Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I messaged Bob a few days ago, but he didn't bother replying. How very rude.

70Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:20

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:I messaged Bob a few days ago, but he didn't bother replying. How very rude.
Sluffy will have read it though  :cop:

71Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy Birthday Johnny!

72Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:30

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Happy Birthday Johnny!
Cheers Lusty, and let me apologise for giving you shit in the past, it clearly wasn't you in the wrong, still a gobshite (added the last bit so Nat doesn't think I'm soft.

73Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

72 views for a birthday thread! So far. Shocked

74Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Sun Nov 01 2020, 23:43

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

72 replies......465 views

75Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:72 replies......465 views
OK, I made a mistake! Fancy attacking me in this brutal manner. And me a frail old man. Shocked 

Note to self.
Take Johnny out of will.

Note to self.
Replace him with Bob. He's bound to appreciate 589 pairs of slippers.

76Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:06

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:
OK, I made a mistake! Fancy attacking me in this brutal manner. And me a frail old man. Shocked 

Note to self.
Take Johnny out of will.

Note to self.
Replace him with Bob. He's bound to appreciate 589 pairs of slippers.
He'll use them to "slipper" the less fortunate.  Its their fault they are less fortunate.  They won't last long them slippers with bob

77Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
He'll use them to "slipper" the less fortunate.  Its their fault they are less fortunate.  They won't last long them slippers with bob
I'd stipulate that they must be used for peaceful purposes. Throwing them for a dog would be acceptable, but any sexual deviancy would be frowned upon.
I don't like that sort of thing.

78Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:26

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 80af0c10

You’ve just given the game away. I know who you are

79Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 80af0c10

Oh Fin. Cool

80Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy birthday Johnny. Mon Nov 02 2020, 00:32

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:Happy birthday Johnny. - Page 4 80af0c10

Go on Fin!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum