Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Sluffy

+5
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
azreal88
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sun Sep 30 2012, 16:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

azreal88 wrote:I have a new baby, Sluffy, so I'm always up at 4am.

I will be around now on then on the forum with a view to getting a bit more information to members of various fora.

I am now doing a bit of work with the club with regards to matchday reports. So my Manny Road reports will now be on the club Facebook page and I will be running a new Twitter-based live match report for fans who can't make it to the game. As a part of that I'll be attending press conferences and that sort of thing and able to get information fans feel is important to them So feel free to use that as and when you want.

I'll make sure I check the forum most days and if anyone wants to know something I'll have a crack at finding out for you. Just pm me.

To what does our little site owe this honour ? I heard we were 'persona non grata' on a couple of other forums where you post ?

22FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Mon Oct 01 2012, 21:42

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:
To what does our little site owe this honour ? I heard we were 'persona non grata' on a couple of other forums where you post ?

I don't care (sorry for late reply, by the way).

I'm not doing this for BWFCForum or Burnden Aces, I'm doing it for any fans interested. We're fans before we're forum members.

23FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Mon Oct 01 2012, 22:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair enough. I hope you make a success of your venture.

24FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Mon Oct 01 2012, 23:07

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:Fair enough. I hope you make a success of your venture.

Thank you.

25FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Mon Oct 01 2012, 23:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

azreal88 wrote:I have a new baby, Sluffy, so I'm always up at 4am.

I will be around now on then on the forum with a view to getting a bit more information to members of various fora.

I am now doing a bit of work with the club with regards to matchday reports. So my Manny Road reports will now be on the club Facebook page and I will be running a new Twitter-based live match report for fans who can't make it to the game. As a part of that I'll be attending press conferences and that sort of thing and able to get information fans feel is important to them So feel free to use that as and when you want.

I'll make sure I check the forum most days and if anyone wants to know something I'll have a crack at finding out for you. Just pm me.

Congratulations, on your new arrival,

26FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Tue Oct 02 2012, 01:58

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Mr Magoo wrote:
Congratulations, on your new arrival,

Cheers.

27FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 10:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Azreal, let me ask you a question. Are you being paid by the club for doing this?

28FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 18:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Azreal, let me ask you a question. Are you being paid by the club for doing this?

29FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 20:53

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This seems to be a conversation stopper.

30FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:This seems to be a conversation stopper.

See the "e-mail" thread in the football section.

31FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 21:09

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I don't see it as a 'stopper'.

I've been open about that on other forums and here. I hadn't gone in for a job and the club didn't offer me one. I went in for a chat, I was asked to do 'x' and when I had a look at it it was too much work to do for free.

Objections to that are all valid. Ill take them absolutely. But at the end of the day, you can't work full time on a project and not earn money.

32FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 21:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whats your title at the club? "fan liaison" or something.

I seem to remember you attempting to start a fan group or something? Was that you? If not apologise.

saw it doing the rounds on twitter, perhaps that led to this.

33FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 21:21

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I don't have a title. I work freelance through another firm, the idea being I then don't have to explain what I'm doing to anyone in the club - though I keep people informed, obviously.

I would like to get enough fans together for them to start whatever kind of trust or group they want to. Basically, if Bolton had a fans trust I'd not have to do this job. I don't need to do it, I have other work I can do, and if one day the fans have a proper voice I'll do something else. At the minute we don't, and whilst I'm a crap stand-in I'll do what I can; mostly by meeting anyone who fancies it and seeing what people think.

34FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 22:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

azreal88 wrote:I don't have a title. I work freelance through another firm.

What other firm ? If you are working for the Thieving Magpie then you can count me out.

35FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 22:25

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:
azreal88 wrote:I don't have a title. I work freelance through another firm.

What other firm ? If you are working for the Thieving Magpie then you can count me out.

I don't know who that is.

36FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 22:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a long story! As long as you are doing it for yourself with no hidden agenda then I wish you all the best.

37FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Wed Oct 03 2012, 22:41

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's a long story! As long as you are doing it for yourself with no hidden agenda then I wish you all the best.

Thanks

38FAO Sluffy - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Thu Oct 04 2012, 18:02

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

azreal88 wrote:I don't see it as a 'stopper'.

I've been open about that on other forums and here. I hadn't gone in for a job and the club didn't offer me one. I went in for a chat, I was asked to do 'x' and when I had a look at it it was too much work to do for free.

Objections to that are all valid. Ill take them absolutely. But at the end of the day, you can't work full time on a project and not earn money.

Just so you know, I wasn't being arsey about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum