Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim'l fix it

+22
Lyric Todkill
mark leach
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
chipbutty
BoltonTillIDie
Alf Hooker
WhiteBic
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
LW23
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

101Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Sat Oct 06 2012, 02:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

and the leader of the paedophile ring............. could well be Freddie Starr as his name is nowe being banded around with Paul (Gary Glittter gives it up the shitter) Gadd and Jimmy "fix for your mums and they were under age" Savile.

102Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Sat Oct 06 2012, 11:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There should be a proper investigation into all this.

103Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Sat Oct 06 2012, 13:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think there will be. I see John Peel has been mentioned today.

104Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Sat Oct 06 2012, 14:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The problem now is that all sorts of names are going to be thrown into the ring, which will muddy the water. AD is right, a proper investigation, as far reaching as the phone tapping one was, should now be carried out.

105Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Sat Oct 06 2012, 20:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, now that ex-DJ Liz Kershaw has come out and said she was groped while working at the BBC back in the 80's. Nowt to do with Jimmy Saville, she just wanted to "put it out there".

Shameful that people will stoop this low to get a bit of attention. We've all been groped love, get a life.

106Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Sat Oct 06 2012, 20:31

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I await Savile being elevated to the higher esulons in the Islamic faith.

Edit:-

Having said that 10 mins ago, I'm now off to a parlor where the ladies will wear short skirts and long white socks.

But no harm done.

107Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Oct 09 2012, 20:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The police are now actively pursuing 120 separate lines of enquiry and have identified 25 victims of Savile. HTF did he get away with it for so long ?

108Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 10:26

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:HTF did he get away with it for so long ?

Possibly because he was so difficult to pick out in police identity parades?

Jim'l fix it - Page 6 1320324270-Jimmy_SAVILLE_1

109Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 10:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:The police are now actively pursuing 120 separate lines of enquiry and have identified 25 victims of Savile. HTF did he get away with it for so long ?

I always think there is something dodgy about retrospective claims of abuse against dead people...

not saying he is innocent, but lets just say he DID abuse 25 people yes... not ONE of them mentioned ANYTHING about it to their parents or the authorities until now?

you would think at least ONE would...

thing is now, If any woman says she was abused by him... they get a story in the paper, that they get paid for...

he is dead, thus cant be tried for it - so its his family that are going to get all the flack.

110Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:The police are now actively pursuing 120 separate lines of enquiry and have identified 25 victims of Savile. HTF did he get away with it for so long ?

I always think there is something dodgy about retrospective claims of abuse against dead people...

not saying he is innocent, but lets just say he DID abuse 25 people yes... not ONE of them mentioned ANYTHING about it to their parents or the authorities until now?

you would think at least ONE would...

thing is now, If any woman says she was abused by him... they get a story in the paper, that they get paid for...

he is dead, thus cant be tried for it - so its his family that are going to get all the flack.

Some of them did complain and were either ignored or even punished for saying those terrible things about that wonderful man.

Same thing happened with the Pakistani gangs abusing young white girls - nobody wanted to know.

111Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The authorities are going to end up in the dock once again. It's starting to look like another Hillsborough cover-up. A significant number of young women did complain about his conduct but it seems to have been brushed under the carpet because of his charity work.

He wouldn't have got away with it nowadays. In the seventies and eighties the police were not equipped to deal with these kind of allegations. The victims would have been interviewed by some hairy arsed male copper who would have made it clear that it was the victims word against an erstwhile pillar of society. There were no child protection units back then and the victims were unlikely to have been treated with dignity and respect. Is it any wonder not every victim complained ?

112Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apparntly there are going to be a few more well known faces who are going to be named and shamed in the coming weeks on similar charges.

I'm not sure freddie star is squeeky clean in all this to be honest from what I have heard, though he has denied any of it.

113Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How about we just vilify everybody well known person from the 70s and 80s and have done with it?

That Maggie Thatcher definitely had a liking for young girls...

Also, my mates brothers friend says his uncles friend told him in the pub about his friends friend telling him his friend was bummed by Jason Donovan as a 12 year old, but he never said anything about it for fear of being branded a Lier...

114Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freddy Starr made a fool of himself because he said he had only met Savile twice. Once when Savile took his mum to watch one of his shows and the other time was in a Tailors shop in London. He denied ever going on one of Jimmy Savile's shows and claimed he had never met the young woman who claimed he had groped her.

Now that footage has been released of him on Jimmy's show and the female victim also clearly visible in the footage he has claimed it was forty years ago and he genuinely can't remember doing the show.

That's the problem with selective memory. It's unreliable when actual footage rears it's ugly head.

115Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Before I met my wife she went to a nightclub called the Talk of the North in Eccles with some of her female mates. The guest on the night was a well known scouse comedian. After he did his performance on the stage he got chatting to my wife to be. He bought her a couple of drinks and offered to drive her home afterwards. She lived with her parents at the time and shortly before they reached home he pulled into a lay-by and tried it on. She made it clear that she was not interested in any slap and tickle whatsoever and he then drove her home.

Every time I pass that lay-by I curse that scouse bastard from hill to burn because if he had tried a bit bloody harder he would have saved me an absolute fcuking fortune.

116Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Oct 10 2012, 12:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Before I met my wife she went to a nightclub called the Talk of the North in Eccles with some of her female mates. The guest on the night was a well known scouse comedian. After he did his performance on the stage he got chatting to my wife to be. He bought her a couple of drinks and offered to drive her home afterwards. She lived with her parents at the time and shortly before they reached home he pulled into a lay-by and tried it on. She made it clear that she was not interested in any slap and tickle whatsoever and he then drove her home.

Every time I pass that lay-by I curse that scouse bastard from hill to burn because if he had tried a bit bloody harder he would have saved me an absolute fcuking fortune.

lol!

117Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Oct 11 2012, 12:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More revelations today. It appears he had his own room at Stoke Mandeville where he would stay the night. The nurses advised the young patients to pretend they were asleep so he couldn't molest them. Pretty frightening stuff. It's a good job he isn't still alive.

118Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Oct 11 2012, 12:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm not sure any of this would have come out if he was alive to be honest.

119Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Oct 11 2012, 12:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'm not sure any of this would have come out if he was alive to be honest.

Which makes it all the more worrying. Surely the police must have had some inkling about what he was up to ?

120Jim'l fix it - Page 6 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Oct 11 2012, 13:19

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Before I met my wife she went to a nightclub called the Talk of the North in Eccles with some of her female mates. The guest on the night was a well known scouse comedian. After he did his performance on the stage he got chatting to my wife to be. He bought her a couple of drinks and offered to drive her home afterwards. She lived with her parents at the time and shortly before they reached home he pulled into a lay-by and tried it on. She made it clear that she was not interested in any slap and tickle whatsoever and he then drove her home.

This reminded me that my mother worked there as a cook for a while back in the day so I googled the place -

We have spoken to Roy Mozley, the owner of the club in the 1980's - 1990's and he has told us some incredible anecdotes about the performers who played there, sadly some of them are unprintable, he did us tell us of the time that Tommy Cooper was due on stage at 11pm and ten minutes before he was due on he was still in The Packet House pub next door playing pool with the regulars!

Also the time Bob Monkhouse couldn't get in through the stage door and tried to gain admittance through the front doors only to be told to clear off in rather robust terms by the doormen who did not recognise him.
http://www.salfordonline.com/salfordvideos_page/36816-talk_of_the_north_eccles,_your_memories_needed.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum