Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Mansfield 2-3 Bolton

Mansfield 2-3 Bolton

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 10:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm facing a dilemma tonight, do i continue to fork out a tenner to watch us get beat yet again?

I presume either Baptiste of Greenidge will fill in at CB not that Delaney thankfully can't play?

Can't see us winning this one as Mansfield are on a great run of form since Clough came in. I would have liked to have seen him come to us when KH got the boot as he's worked wonders at this level for years.

2-1 defeat i reckon

2Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No it’s free on sky bet Smile

3Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I assume they will be compensating the 2 clubs for lost revenue

4Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You'll have to have money in your account as well i bet and seeing as mine is empty i'd have to put in at least a fiver.

5Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nah just log in

6Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have a bet on Bolton to lose and they’ll be paying you for watching :p

7Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 11:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have a bet on Bolton to lose and they’ll be paying you for watching :p
Not had a bet for a while as i couldn't pick my nose! I have bet on Bolton to lose before but it never feels completely right to me.

8Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 12:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Bugger!. I have literally 5 minutes ago, paid for the match pass on EFL. A whole 8 Euros ! Never ming, I'm sure it'll be worth it to see us get an away win

9Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 12:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bugger!. I have literally 5 minutes ago, paid for the match pass on EFL. A whole 8 Euros ! Never ming, I'm sure it'll be worth it to see us get an away win

Ever the optimist! I bet you voted for brexit. Smile

10Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 13:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Postponed

11Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 13:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
To add insult to injury, its bloody postponed, as Bonce said.

12Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 13:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Postponed
Good, one less night of misery for now  Very Happy

13Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 13:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ever the optimist! I bet you voted for brexit. Smile
I did. Has it finished yet?  Very Happy

14Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 13:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Good, one less night of misery for now  Very Happy
At least I get to carry over my 8 Euros to the next game  Very Happy

15Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 14:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't tell Bob. We can entice him into chatbox, then lock him in with a vegan roll.

16Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 14:20

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Just avoided paying a tenner, blessing really should have Lee and John plus any new signings for the rearranged match.

17Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 14:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bugga wanted to watch us tonight

18Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Jan 26 2021, 14:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bugga wanted to watch us tonight
Yes, I'm stuck with Man City now. Very Happy

19Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Thu Jan 28 2021, 00:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Wanderers have a new date for last night's postponed game at Mansfield Town.

The game was called off due to a frozen pitch but has been quickly rearranged and manager Ian Evatt will now take his side to Field Mill on Tuesday, February 2 (kick-off 7pm).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Thu Jan 28 2021, 11:31

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't tell Bob. We can entice him into chatbox, then lock him in with a vegan roll.
Vegan roll sounds scrumptious, Boncey, but here's a question. How many Nutters don't know the difference between a tax exile and a Tex burger?

21Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Thu Jan 28 2021, 11:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Vegan roll sounds scrumptious, Boncey, but here's a question. How many Nutters don't know the difference between a tax exile and a Tex burger?
I had to google Tex Burger. Very Happy

22Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Thu Jan 28 2021, 11:55

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I had to google Tex Burger. Very Happy
If you'd tried googling tax exile you might be able to explain it all to Lusty. The poor lamb still seems to be stuck in a bubble of confusion of his own blowing.

But did you know that, according to Wiki, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  spent 1979 in Australia to avoid taxation on their previous year's income?

I could be guessing but it might have had something to do with income tax at 83% on earned income with an additional 15% on investment income.

Do you think that there might still be Premiership footballers playing Parlour games? I do.

23Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 14:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Preview: Mansfield Town vs. Bolton Wanderers

Wanderers travel to Nottinghamshire this evening to take on Mansfield Town in a rearranged Sky Bet League Two fixture at the One Call Stadium.

Pre-Match Quotes:

Ian Evatt: ‘We want to build some momentum and we’re trying to improve as we go along. We still feel like we’ve got a fighting chance this season, so obviously we need to go to Mansfield and set our stall out like we did on Saturday, and start the game well because we know we’re going to come under pressure early in the game.

‘We need to grow into the game after that and then in the last half an hour, as I’ve spoken about many times, we can take over games and create the chances. First and foremost, we have to go there and make sure we’re ready to fight because I think Nigel (Clough) is renowned for being an excellent motivator of his teams and they’ll be up for it.’

Nigel Clough: ‘I think they’ll come with a bit more confidence than last week. They have a good selection of players that have played at a higher level. They have quality all over the pitch.

‘The game is about us trying to pick it up again – I didn’t think we were brilliant at Southend, but that’s the only time we’ve played in about two or three weeks now, which is the only concern.’

How to watch:

Wanderers supporters can watch the clash with Mansfield Town by purchasing an iFollow BWFC video match pass for just £10 you don’t have to miss a kick.

An iFollow BWFC video match pass will ensure supporters do not miss a minute of the action, with the entire match streamed through any compatible laptop, computer, tablet or mobile device in the United Kingdom.

Team News:

New signing MJ Williams could make his debut for Wanderers this evening following his Deadline Day move from Blackpool. Fellow new signings Lukas Jensen, Oladapo Afolayan and Marcus Maddison will have to wait until the weekend as they were recruited after the registration deadline for tonight’s fixture.

Ryan Delaney returns from his one-match suspension and comes into contention with Declan John also pushing to start following his return to action in Saturday’s victory against Leyton Orient.

Stags captain Ollie Clarke is available for selection again following his return to training after an injury lay-off but former Wanderers Joe Riley is a long-term absentee and will miss out.

Town brought in goalkeeper Jamie Pardington on loan from Wolves yesterday, as well as winger Oliver Sarkic on loan from Blackpool. Whether the duo are eligible to feature this evening remains to be seen.

Bookies Odds:

Mansfield Town win: 21/20

Draw: 5/2

Bolton Wanderers win: 9/4

Correct as of 02/02/2021 (12.30pm) on skybet.com

Form:

Wanderers recorded their first win of 2021 last weekend with a 2-0 success against Leyton Orient at the University of Bolton Stadium, with Eoin Doyle notching his tenth goal of the campaign to date.

After a winless run of six matches, Ian Evatt’s side will be hoping to gather some momentum going into a busy February schedule.

Mansfield haven’t played in a week and-a-half following last week’s postponed fixture against Wanderers and then the weekend’s postponed trip to Walsall, but the Stags are on a run of five consecutive league victories with their latest a 1-0 win at Southend United.

Prior to victory at Roots Hall, Nigel Clough’s side had also dispatched Oldham Athletic, Salford City, Port Vale and Scunthorpe United. The Nottinghamshire outfit will be looking to extend that run and continue their climb up the Sky Bet League Two table.

Last time out:

The two teams last met in early November at the University of Bolton Stadium and it was a game which ended with honours even.

Coming into the match without a league victory to their names, Mansfield took the lead through George Lapslie but Antoni Sarcevic’s late leveller ensured that Wanderers came away with a share of the spoils.

Match Officials:

Referee: Sebastian Stockbridge.

Assistant Referees: Gareth Mellor and Paul Evans.

Fourth Official: Ravel Cheosiaua.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

24Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 14:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

25Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 17:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Off again.

26Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 17:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
This is bollocks. what is it for this time?

27Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 17:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is bollocks. what is it for this time?
Waterlogged pitch I think. Just had a phone call from a mate. Hope he's not winding me up.

28Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 17:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mate in Mansfield says it's off deffo.

29Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 18:00

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Waterlogged pitch. Originally cancelled due to frozen pitch. Wonder what the next excuse will be. "Turnstiles stuck on Exit only."

30Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Empty Re: Mansfield 2-3 Bolton Tue Feb 02 2021, 18:13

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Not surprised after the weather we've had.

At least we can all have an enjoyable evening now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum