Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free speech

+5
Sluffy
Norpig
wanderlust
gloswhite
okocha
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 15:17

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's just your word against mine though really. As it's only the Internet. But I KNOW that either this other account or the sluffy account is fake.  Yo be honest it's quite hard to tell because they both seem quite far fetched

22Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 15:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:You asked me to stop trolling him

I did

Yet he still makes his snide little quips every chance he gets and you say nothing.......suppose its like talking to yourself?

Thank you for stopping the trolling.

Snide quips are made daily on here - just look at what Wanderlust does to me every post he can.

You've just done one yourself in the post above - you clearly believe that I post as Bob.

We have few rules on here but deliberate trolling is bannable whilst snidy remarks are not, and that's why I asked you to kindly pack that in.

Keep up the good work at the hospital - stay safe.

23Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 15:25

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bobs constant quips and snide remarks surely do lass as trolling as it is constant and done at every opportunity!!!

And no not Bob. I don't think even Peter kay could come up with bob

24Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 15:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Bobs constant quips and snide remarks surely do class as trolling as it is constant and done at every opportunity!!!

And no not Bob.  I don't think even Peter kay could come up with bob

Ok if I'm not Bob then who do you believe me to be?

If I class Bob's snide remarks as trolling and we ban him then I would have to class Norpig's snide remarks of Bob as trolling too and would have to ban him as well - is that really what you want?

Allowing free speech to apply equally to everyone isn't as easy as you may think.

25Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 15:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The snide comments i can deal with, it's the complete lack of respect for anyone else's opinion i can do without and the fact he thinks he is intellectually superior to the rest of us. Why come on a site when you know no one has any interest in what you say (other than you Sluffy) and just carry on posting utter rubbish?

26Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 16:10

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:The snide comments i can deal with, it's the complete lack of respect for anyone else's opinion i can do without and the fact he thinks he is intellectually superior to the rest of us. Why come on a site when you know no one has any interest in what you say (other than you Sluffy) and just carry on posting utter rubbish?
I have no illusions of intellectual superiority but I do think you'd have to the intellect of the average dumbo to be on the same level as..... well, let's keep that a closely guarded secret.

27Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 16:14

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I have no illusions of intellectual superiority but I do think you'd have to the intellect of the average dumbo to be on the same level as..... well, let's keep that a closely guarded secret.

Free speech - Page 2 Nobody10

28Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Again, utter gibberish scratch

29Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 16:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig if tenbob posts his love for Dale vince in his own thread and keeps it there then I have no issue with that.

30Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 16:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:The snide comments i can deal with, it's the complete lack of respect for anyone else's opinion i can do without and the fact he thinks he is intellectually superior to the rest of us. Why come on a site when you know no one has any interest in what you say (other than you Sluffy) and just carry on posting utter rubbish?

People are people mate.

Why does anyone go on to social media and be abusive, racist, give fake news/information, to post as fake acconts, to tell deliberate lies, to be deceitful, to spout bullshit and all the other stuff they do?

Do you think Wanderlust shows me any respect, don't you think Wanderlust believes himself to be intellectually superior to me (and although he doesn't say it - everyone else too)?

Doesn't stop Wanderlust posting huge amounts of factually incorrect stuff but he's seen to be highly popular on here!

Sometimes/often you just have to let it go, take it all with a huge pinch of salt, as you know you can't put everyone right - people seem to believe whatever their favourite posters say as gospel and believe anybody else that says different to be wrong - no matter what.

That's simply how it is - you can't change how people act and you can't change what people choose to believe it real life let alone social media.

Johnny came on here a few months back to tell me I was a cunt, he's posted up today that I have a fake account and thus I have been telling lies.

You have the 'okocha' account in the last week or so start a thread on 'Integrity' and now this one on 'Free Speech' you think that's just pure coincidence following 'fakeaccountgate'?

I don't.

You have either to put up with or let it get to you - what other choice is there?

Does it really matter to you what Bob thinks?

I don't care what Wanderlust thinks of me, I just laugh at him (I really do too!) - he doesn't like that.

If people think you have a weak spot they will try and play on it - and if other people believe them, then they will play on it even harder.

Just treat it all as water off a ducks back because as the saying goes, 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!'.

31Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 18:55

Nobody (including Ten Bob) should be banned, I get he’s annoying/outright rude to Norpig but we’re all mature enough to be able to ignore the comments surely.

Equally though, the trolling of Xmiles and Okocha needs to stop - you’ve had your chance to provide evidence Sluffy and have chosen not to. So until there is something new to offer can you drop the comments for all of our sakes.

32Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 19:08

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy, you have developed a very unattractive, suspicious mind and once again can't keep to your side of the agreement that we two and xmiles made. I'm disappointed in you. I used to think you were ok, but you seem determined to prove me wrong. 

Paranoia? The integrity thread could, I suppose, just as well have been about you....though it wasn't intended to be. Reminds me of a Carly Simon song.....

33Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 20:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Nobody (including Ten Bob) should be banned, I get he’s annoying/outright rude to Norpig but we’re all mature enough to be able to ignore the comments surely.

Equally though, the trolling of Xmiles and Okocha needs to stop - you’ve had your chance to provide evidence Sluffy and have chosen not to. So until there is something new to offer can you drop the comments for all of our sakes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

34Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 21:13

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:Sluffy, you have developed a very unattractive, suspicious mind and once again can't keep to your side of the agreement that we two and xmiles made. I'm disappointed in you. I used to think you were ok, but you seem determined to prove me wrong. 

Paranoia? The integrity thread could, I suppose, just as well have been about you....though it wasn't intended to be. Reminds me of a Carly Simon song.....
Prove you wrong? When were you ever right?
Even T.R.O.Y. gets some things right.

35Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 22:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Nobody (including Ten Bob) should be banned, I get he’s annoying/outright rude to Norpig but we’re all mature enough to be able to ignore the comments surely.

As I said -

Sluffy wrote:Jog on.

I've stated a fact.

There have been plenty of other fake accounts on here - I never specified which ones I was talking about - but if the cap fits...

Fake accounts are inextricably linked to the history of this site just as Anderson is inextricably linked to the history of BWFC, so you can't ignore they have happened.

It can't be ignored or denied so stop being so 'precious' about what is a fact every time its mentioned.

36Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 22:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

As I said -

One fact you repeatedly ignore is that this is not a fake account and you have never provided any evidence that it is.

So why can't you stop your trolling and let us all move on?

37Free speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free speech Wed Feb 17 2021, 22:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

As I said -

One fact you repeatedly ignore is that this is not a fake account and you have never provided any evidence that it is.

So why can't you stop your trolling and let us all move on?

I'm not trolling anyone...

Sluffy wrote:There have been plenty of other fake accounts on here - I never specified which ones I was talking about - but if the cap fits...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum